1. How do you feel about imprinting?
-I think that the whole concept of it kind of goes back to when the men ruled the house hold and it makes me think of arranged marriage type things, however i think that at the same time what the wolves feel for the people they imprint upon is truely amazing as described...i mean if it is truely possible for them to care so much for one person at first sight, then i dont think imprinting is so bad.
2. Does Sam’s story make you feel differently about the wolves? Do you feel more compasionate towards them? Why or why not?
-I dont believe there was ever a time when i didnt feel some sort of compassion for them...they just seem so cuddly...
. Sam's story kind of made me realize how dangerous it could be for bella to be around them, however i never stopped to say; Bella should NOT go hang with Jake, just because i think jake cared so much for her that he wouldnt let himself or any of the other wolves slip up and do something...no matter how hard it was for them.
3. Do you think Jacob was wrong to show Edward the images of Bella while he was away from her?
- yes, because, we all know that edward was truely sorry for leaving, and in a way i believe he experienced the same type of "feelings" when he was gone.
4. Do Bella’s actions towards Jacob (promising to come back when Edward is away, holding hands with him instead of letting him touch her face) say something different than what she intends them to say?
-I believe she mis lead him accidentally, i think in Jake's mind she was saying; "i'll be with you secretly when hes gone". But in her mind i think she was just trying to be a good friend.
5. What are the advantages and disadvantages of the wolves being able to see each others thoughts, even the most personal ones?
-Dis0advantages: one of them could spill to people what they are really thinking, and it would be middle school drama all over again.
-Advantages: I believe it gave the pack a chance to really know who each of them are...by seeing someones thoughts, you really can sculpt oput who that person is and try to better understand their decisions and actions.