Muse

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Pizza??
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Muse

Post by Pizza?? »

Twilight<3 wrote:
Videos you muse watch!
Legendary: Dom impersonating Slipknot (if you don't know much about Slipknot, they curse and scream a lot) Oh, and the mental laugh is Matt! I love his laugh.
That is one of my all time favorite videos ever.
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Anna wrote:
Twilight<3 wrote:
Anna wrote:Otherwordly dark disco ftw!
Oh my god! I cannot wait until their new album comes out! "15 minute orchastral monster"?! Otherwordly dark disco? And everything in between! I cannot wait.
Heeeey, haven't I seen you around the Muse board?! Your sig looks familiar. I'm ChasingDreams on there xD

Lol, heard about that. I'm sincerely hoping Matt wasn't being his usual talk-out-of-my-neck self.
:shock: No way!!! I'm MuseAddict101 over there! I had no idea you were over there.
Pizza?? wrote:That is one of my all time favorite videos ever.
Oh, I know. Me too! I have it on my iPod. :P
AlkalineGabi
Settled in Forks

Post by AlkalineGabi »

Love Muse, my fave song is Plug In Baby. Their hometown is about an hour away from mine in the South West. Great band who I'm hoping to see live soon.
Sleepwalking in Hollywood.I'm gonna steer clear.Burn up in your atmosphere.
Princess_Bella
Settled in Forks

Post by Princess_Bella »

Muse rocks. i was told by a friend to put them on my ipod, and i did, without listening to them, then why i did, i loved it! some of my favorite songs are, Time is Running out, Starlight, New Born, and lots others. ayways, what do you guys think abouyt SMBH (Supermassive Black hole) being in Twilight?

^^clicky
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

I find it kind of odd because I was expecting Time is Running Out or Hysteria, but I'm just happy that there is going to be a Muse song in the movie!

Seriously, AlkalineGabi?! That's awesome! Did you see that the fencing male champion of the Olympics said that he listened to Plug in Baby before his match!! And there have been four songs played. Muse and the Olympics is just win. :P
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

Twilight<3 wrote:Has anyone seen the uncyclopedia for Muse? It's pretty funny!
I read it, and I died laughing.
I liked their new album the best!

'In Optical-And-Meteorological-Phenomena-That-Cause-A-Spectrum-Of-Light-To-Appear-In-The-Sky -When-The-Sun-Shines-Onto-Droplets-Of-Moisture-In-The-Earth's-Atmosphere'

AHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAH
Mostly cuz I LOVE Radiohead.
AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAH
Muse is awesome.
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

dandyvampgirl_13 wrote:
Twilight<3 wrote:Has anyone seen the uncyclopedia for Muse? It's pretty funny!
I read it, and I died laughing.
I liked their new album the best!

'In Optical-And-Meteorological-Phenomena-That-Cause-A-Spectrum-Of-Light-To-Appear-In-The-Sky -When-The-Sun-Shines-Onto-Droplets-Of-Moisture-In-The-Earth's-Atmosphere'

AHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAH
Mostly cuz I LOVE Radiohead.
AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAH
Muse is awesome.
Yeah, and Muse hates being told they sound similar to Radiohead. For me, I don't really see the comparison. :?

Haha! That was funny!!
GoldEyesSilentHeart
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by GoldEyesSilentHeart »

Muse is awesome! I love SMBH! I have most of their songs on my profile on myspace lola. I really think that New Born is very twilightish...hmmm i wonder why that is...haha but it's an awesome song!
I'll be your star if you'll be my sky.
I'll be your Bella if you'll be my Edward.
I'll be your forever if you'll be my everything.
&&Heartsss
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

I feel like I am making up most of this thread. *sigh* Whatever.

Or perhaps, Twilight is very New Born-ish, seeing as the album Origin of Symmetry was released in 2001. However, I really do love that song. It's probably one of my all time favorites by them.
CastMeNotAway
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by CastMeNotAway »

Muse is the love of my live <3

Hysteria is my favorite song in the entire world! And it's my ringtone on my cellphone (funny story about that... I went to a booksigning and found out that it's Stephenie's favorite song too... so I told her it was my ringtone and she said it used to be her ringtone too, but no one ever called her so she never heard it :lol: So of course I have vowed NEVER to change my ringtone, since it used to be the same as SM's :lol: I'm a loser)

Anways, besides Hysteria, I LOVE Plug in Baby, Newborn, Falling Away With You, Knights of Cydonia, Starlight... (I could keep going and just list EVERY song...) My friend and I VOW to go see them in concert whenever they do another tour!
Sig by me, icon by wwonder at LJ ~ 9/11/07 & 11/15/08 <3 ~ Official "Innocent Bystander" of the Robnapping Crew!