Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: Who is your favorite character?

Post by urcoolcarrie »

This isn't even a question. My favorite character is and will always be EDWARD ANTHONY MASEN CULLEN! Gah. Hes such a gentleman. He's someone every guy on the planet should model themselves after, as far as behavior goes.

Emmett does come in a very close second, though. He's so great. :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
BerAngelVamp
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by BerAngelVamp »

urcoolcarrie wrote:This isn't even a question. My favorite character is and will always be EDWARD ANTHONY MASEN CULLEN! Gah. Hes such a gentleman. He's someone every guy on the planet should model themselves after, as far as behavior goes.

mine too! and he is a gentleman...they truly don't make 'em like that anymore! i agree also that guys should try to be more Edwardian ;)
aside from that, and being gorgeous, he is smart, witty, kind, thoughtful, insightful, compassionate, warm, caring....the list goes on...but to me the most important quality of Edward is how he tries to do everything in his power to make the people he loves happy.
i like jasper too. he might have to be my second favorite, a tie with esme...jasper b/c he is a southern gentleman, and i can't resist those...and esme because she has taken the mother role in the group, something i do. i identify with her well....but i love them all to be honest. :D
~Amber
BerAngelVamp

Post by BerAngelVamp »

Amivera wrote:Oh, beautiful, beautiful Edward. I don't care that he's overprotective, boring, lacks a sense of humor, and is such a gentleman I want to slap him and yell, "Stop being a pansy!"
I'm just so attracted to his oh, so beautiful beauty.

The way his topaz eyes shimmer like his liver is malfunctioning, turning them yellow. The way his cold, hard hands lock onto my wrists and make me bruise. The way his body glitters in the sun, as though he's been freshly powdered with glitter. There's not question of whether or not he's straight.

And when he says horribly corny things that make me burst out laughing, I cry, because they're so beautifully said in his 'musical' voice.
:lol: :roll: this is the coolest post i've read in a minute...it is true, that if someone like Edward did exist, we would probably all think he is gay...mainly b/c, as i said a moment ago, they don't make them like that anymore.... however i don't share your opinion about his sense of humor...it's sort of, dry humor...and i love dry humor, kinda like jeanine garufalo (don't know how she spells it)....he does say some corny things, but if i were the one he were saying it to, it would probably take on a whole different meaning....but still, i liked your retort and honesty and was receiving funny looks from my husband due to a fit of laughter upon reading it....i'm sort of new here, so who is your fave? or do you have one? just being nosy really... :oops:
~Amber
ChristinasHeadache
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by ChristinasHeadache »

Of course I love Edward most. He is the romantic I always wanted to be with. Although, like others, I don't like that he isn't totally open with Bella. Hiding things from her to protect her. Bah! That girl can handle smooching a vampire and punching a werewolf give her the whole story.
eliselovesedwardx is my TwiTwin!
E<3B Team Edward, Knight in Shiny Volvo!
WreckingBall Operator in EDC Inc.~Lets break down some houses!~
Jr Staff Supervisor in Wingtear's Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe
Elisa the Spanker in Twilight Mafia

ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Well besides Edward, of course, because hes a romantic and hes protective and cares so much for Bella he'd do anything..

Alice. Shes just so cool. I love her humor and she's witty. She just has an awesome personality.
Emmett is cool too. Hes got that big brother attitude and humor.
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
Kachiti
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Kachiti »

My favorite character has down is Carlisle. He has such a beautiful and compassionate heart. He's respected by humans, vampires and werewolves alike. He's kind, understanding, peaceful and that brain. His thirst for knowledge (no pun intended) is so refreshing. And he doesn't look half bad either.

Amivera wrote: Oh, beautiful, beautiful Edward. I don't care that he's overprotective, boring, lacks a sense of humor, and is such a gentleman I want to slap him and yell, "Stop being a pansy!"
I'm just so attracted to his oh, so beautiful beauty.

The way his topaz eyes shimmer like his liver is malfunctioning, turning them yellow. The way his cold, hard hands lock onto my wrists and make me bruise. The way his body glitters in the sun, as though he's been freshly powdered with glitter. There's not question of whether or not he's straight.

And when he says horribly corny things that make me burst out laughing, I cry, because they're so beautifully said in his 'musical' voice.
Your joking right?
Last edited by Kachiti on Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Frustrated love has been the incentive for many great works.
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

Totally got to be Jasper! He's like My perfect guy - apart from the fact that he's dead- I just wish there could be more of him in all the books! But I love Alice and Seth aswell. And Emmett was really funny in Breaking Dawn, I don't like how they portray him in the movie- all dark and angry. Of Course I love Edward but he's Just not my favourite. If I made a list It would go

1.Jasper
2. Alice
3. Seth
4. Emmet
5. Edward

I also quite like Aro - there's something about his villainy that makes me like him, especially when you find out about Didyme and Marcus.

Oh yeh - echoing the person above me about that quote. You ARE Joking?
Last edited by Spartan on Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D
cataclysm
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by cataclysm »

Favorite character: Jacob Black. Just lovely- funny, protective, 'sunny' but complex.
Close follow up is Leah.
LeechesRule95

Post by LeechesRule95 »

Hmmmmmm...... Let Me Think About That.....
EDWARD CULLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love almost all of the Characters except The Volturi,James,Laurent,Victoria, and most of the characters that were bad........ :roll:

Anyways back to EDWARD *SIGH* He is the best... Such a gentlemen, he sacrificed alot for Bella's happiness and thats why most of us love him because he was so Selfless and lovable! He is just like the best Guy character that I've ever ever read about. Yeah Its true I have problems with Edward I NEED therapy to get over him but for now I'm happy the way I am .........*sighs and starts to daydream about Edward....* :|
Bella+Edward4ever
Settled in Forks

Post by Bella+Edward4ever »

I have a tie between Edward and Jake :roll: . I love Edward soooo much and I have since the beginning. He is so thoughful and talented. But then Jake is hilarious AND turns into a ginormus wolf(and seroiusly...how is that NOT cool? :lol: ) and I love him to death too. And then I love Emmett just because he's Emmett. We need humor in the books and he brings it.
ImageEmmett Cullen:STRONGER than you since 1915