Hey Twilighters!!!

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
SwitzerlandXGirl7
Settled in Forks

Hey Twilighters!!!

Post by SwitzerlandXGirl7 »

Hey i am really new i've been i guest on this website for well in the words of Edward........."A while" ha! but any way Stephenie has inspired me to write a book on Vampires.. i was writing stuff before but nothing really stuck i've always been intrested in fantasy and being a werewolf or vampire i never like all the "other" fantasy creatures i like theese two because i didn't ever think they could be all bad........... but yea i am the ultimate team switzerland i love Jacob and Edward and i really understand bella but if i was her i could NEVER choose i would be helplessly lost. I like Jacob but not for bella (for me) but i like Edward for bella more i think they're more for each other(but i like him for me too! ;) ) so yea and i like both of their personalties but i love the Host tooo so yea i love everything she writes because you feel like you're actully there and just........ you feel like you're the main character.............................................. In my daydreams i'm with Jamie Running around in and open field while holding his hand............ in my dreams i'm with Ian/quil/ or embry sitting on a beach cuddling in a blanket kissing.......... and in my fantasies im either with jacob or Edward............... and that's alll i can say ;) but yea thanks for reading!!!!
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Re: Hey Twilighters!!!

Post by Feathers »

Hey! Welcome to the Lexicon! I'm Ren, and if you need anything or have any questions, or just want to chat in general, feel free to send me a PM. I'm friendly!

Also, make sure you glance over Alcyone's Newcomer's Guide to the Lexicon 2.0 (The shinier, spiffier version) for rules and regulations.

See you around~

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

Welcome all! Let's all sit back and enjoy the new and beautiful TL!!! If you have any questions or just want to chit chat feel free to PM me-I'm friendly!

-Dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

Welcome to the Lex!! It’s pretty cool meeting all the “old” folks again and the newbies, too. There is a list of questions on the introduction guidelines that will help us get to know you, and help navigate you to more interesting threads. I’m GNE, and if you need help with anything, other than moving furniture or donating blood, PM me. See you around the boards!! Take care!
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Welcome to the Lex! See you around the forums, if you wanna chat send me a message!
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirlsLikeFastCars)
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

Hi! Welcome to the Lexicon, I'm Venecettia.