Heroes--TV Series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
jetkitty
Settled in Forks

Re: Heroes--TV Series

Post by jetkitty »

i am shocked and appalled. What Hiro did!? siriusly!? Siriusly!
"For diamonds do appear to be just like broken glass to me" - Panic At The Disco
"I will love you, until the day I die"- Jesse Tuck
"Look after my heart-- I've left it with you."- Edward Cullen
genuinesmile
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by genuinesmile »

I'm still indecisive as to whether i like the show anymore. So far i think it's just been a total "train wreck" which i can't help but watch...lol I just find that they're (the writers or whoever) trying way too hard to confuse the viewer to the point where it's becoming a ridiculous plot (in my opinion) I mean what are they going to do next season, the villains from this season will become the heroes and vice versa?!! :? a game of tag anyone? lol...plus it doesn't help that some of the characters are a tad annoying... *shrug* they should just give sylar his own show ;)

oh well...i'm still hopeful that it'll get better!
*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by *Bloodlust* »

genuinesmile wrote:*shrug* they should just give sylar his own show ;)
I was about to TOTALLY disagree with you and give point to point reasons why you're wrong and then you wrote this and I slipped into a dream state and completely forgot what I'd planned on saying! :D I'd watch a show with Sylar just standing there saying: "Rehab doesn't just happen over night. I'm trying." I'm still a little saddened at his losing his villainy, but this "new" Sylar is growing on me!

The only character I'm truly irritated with and wish they'd just die is Claire!! Sadly, that can't happen. :(

Other characters who are being annoying:

Mohinder: Complete idiot. And now Tracy and Nathan are about to go see the psycho.
Maya: She should have killed Mohinder when she had the chance. Dummy!
Hiro: Uh....I'm REALLY hoping that killing Ando was some kind of illusion... :shock:
Mrs. Petrelli: I feel sorry for her, but if you play with the devil you'd better be able to deal with the consequences
Peter: Pretty much the same as his mom. Obviously, he can't deal. He might be out for a while...
Mr. Bennett: Stop trying to kill our Sy-sy baby!! :evil:

Overall, I'm not disappointed with the show at all. In fact, I'm LOVING this season. The many twists keep me on edge. It's great!
WARNING: EDWARD CULLEN IS NOT EFFECTIVE BIRTH CONTROL! E<3B
*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by *Bloodlust* »

MiharuSkii wrote:I think Noah's mom was Elle. Zachary Quinto said that it was a sharp tounged(sp?) hero that a lot of people like.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Oh man! Sorry to post twice, but I just saw this. Say it ain't so!! PLEASE, no :o !! Bring Eden back from the dead and let it be her!(Come to think of it...I really liked her.) I HATE Elle. MiharuSkii, can you post a link where Zack said that? Please?
WARNING: EDWARD CULLEN IS NOT EFFECTIVE BIRTH CONTROL! E<3B
MiharuSkii
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by MiharuSkii »

@*bloodlust*
http://www.superheroprofiles.com/heroes ... -son-noah/

It says:
Kristin dos Santos confirms: Yes, it’s true. In the future, Sylar has a four-year-old named Noah (which has to be in memory or honor of our Noah Bennet, aka H.R.G.), and according to Zachary Quinto, Sylar’s baby mama is “silver-tongued and alive”.

(sorry I thought it was Zach saying that)

I don't like Hiro anymore...Poor Ando :cry:
I still love Peter, he kind of reminds me of a newborn vampire.

Does Mohinder remind anyone else of the Alien movies when he puts those people in the cacoon things?
ImageImageImage
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

*Bloodlust* wrote:
genuinesmile wrote:*shrug* they should just give sylar his own show ;)
I was about to TOTALLY disagree with you and give point to point reasons why you're wrong and then you wrote this and I slipped into a dream state and completely forgot what I'd planned on saying! :D I'd watch a show with Sylar just standing there saying: "Rehab doesn't just happen over night. I'm trying." I'm still a little saddened at his losing his villainy, but this "new" Sylar is growing on me!
Here, here! I totally think we should all get Sylar banners and avatars. Speaking of which, that is Sylar, isn't it, bloodlust? I love it. :P

Hmm, Elle is a possibility. We'll just have to wiat and see...

Yes, I cannot stand Hiro anymore. Why kill your best friend? Why? And yeah, Peter does remind me of a newborn vampire kind of. It's so hot and sexy. :)

Haha, yeah. The movie Cacoon, isn't it? Or, what Mohinder is becoming reminds me of the fly. It's so disgusting!
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

OH! i haven't watched the new episode.. so i think im spoiling myself being here..
darn it! i can't resist.. *finds spoilerfix.com* NO I CAN'T!!! ugh its like im in rehab for spoilers seriously
WHATS WRONG WITH ME!

but i disagree with whoever said they are disappointed all the twists and turns lead somewhere.. its confused but brilliant!

I love Sylar..
and peter..

the end
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
MiharuSkii
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by MiharuSkii »

Oh, take in the full awesomeness of my new banner 8-)

......There goes the neigborhood :lol:

but seriously, I think Mohinder is either turning into a cockroach or a spider
ImageImageImage
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Oh snap. Haha, I love it, Miharu!

Ooo, Evey got new graphics! (erm, that would be me.. and I don't usually talk in third person)

So I found some awesome Heroes graphics including amazing Sylar/Zachary graphics.
http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/ ... s/?start=0

There it is.

I really have no idea what he is turning into... And Lynz! You have to watch it - it was so good!

Personally, I think this season is better than last season to whoever said they thought it was confusing. I like confusing things. It's usually all resolved in the end - or well, most of it is, and the rest is a cliffhanger.
Gabbyshorts
Settled in Forks
Location: As far away from Forks as possible, but just as wet.

Post by Gabbyshorts »

I think I went into shock during this episode. I'm still not sure how to react to the Hiro/Ando/Pinehearst peeps scene. I mean, come on!!! ANDO!!! Why :cry: ?!!! And Mohinder? I can't even describe that! And Maya was becoming less whiny this season!

But I must say, Syler is the meaning of awesome. I love him sooo much, he's just an amazing character and Zachary nails it every time!

I hope the Mohinder situation is better explained next episode...and Ando is Linderman-whammied back to life.