General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
LeechesRule95
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Sweetest Moments aka I so wish I was Bella right now moments

Post by LeechesRule95 »

LeechesRule95 wrote:I love all the parts where Bella and Edward are together and wish that I was Bella! ( dont we all?!?)

Anyways one of my favorite parts is in New Moon on page 526-527...
It when Bella tells Edward about hearing his voice and her theory and when she figures it out its because he loved her all along When I read it I was all GIGGLY and like " I wish I was her!!!!!"

"Oh!"
"Bella?"
"Oh.Okay.I see."
"Your epiphany?"he asked, his voice uneven and strained.
"You love me," I marveled. The sense of conviction and rightness washed through me again. Though his eyes were still anxious, the crooked smile I love best flashed across his face "Truly I do"

The Second part is in Eclipse when Edward Proposes to Bella on Page 460 I loved that part and i envied bella alot there.

Sorry i had to correct a mistake i made there soryy bout the confusion :)
AliceC
Learning to Love Green

Post by AliceC »

LeechesRule95 wrote:I love all the parts where Bella and Edward are together and wish that I was Bella! ( dont we all?!?)

Anyways one of my favorite parts is in New Moon on page 526-527...
It when Bella tells Edward about hearing his voice and her theory and when she figures it out its because he loved her all along When I read it I was all GIGGLY and like " I wish I was her!!!!!"

"Oh!"
"Bella?"
"Oh.Okay.I see."
"Your epiphany?"he asked, his voice uneven and strained.
"You love me," I marveled. The sense of conviction and rightness washed through me again. Though his eyes were still anxious, the crooked smile I love best flashed across his face "

The Second part is in Eclipse when Edward Proposes to Bella on Page 460 I loved that part and i envied bella alot there.
OMG i love that part about the epiphany.

It's sooooo sweet. I love it, i truly do.
The part where he says "Truly, I do."

LOVE IT

yes, i like that part.
Mhmm.

You. Are. Not. Leaving. Me. - Ian O'Shea
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

ok warning this is going to be long but i think out of all the moments this is the one i want to be in... so bare with me because i think the whole passage has an "OME" affect

""Sorry" he murmured so softly that his voice was part of the darkness. "I didn't mean to wake you"
I tensed, waiting for the fury - both his and mine- but it was only quiet and calm in the darkness of his room. i could almost taste the sweetness of reunion in the air, a separate fragrance from the perfume of his breath; the emptiness when we were apart left its own bitter after taste, something i didn't consciously notice until it was removed. There was no friction in the space between us. the stillness was peaceful- not like the calm before the tempest, but like a clear night untouched be even the dream of a storm. And I didn't care that i was suppose to be angry with him. I didn't care that I was supposed to be angry with everyone. I reached out for him, found his hands in the darkness, and pulled myself closer to him. His arms encircled me, cradling me to his chest. My lips searched, hunting along his throat, to his chin, till i finally found his lips.Edward kissed me softly for a moment, and then he chuckled. " I was all braced for the wrath that was going to put grizzlies to shame, and this is what i get? I should infuriate you more often" " Give me a minute to work up to it" I teased kissing him again.
"Ill wait as long as you want" he whispered against my lips. His fingers knotted my hair. My breath was becoming uneven. "Maybe in the morning".
"Whatever you prefer" "Welcome home" I said while his cold lips pressed under my jaw. "I'm glad you came back" "Thats a very good thing" "Mmm," I agreed, tightening my arms around his neck. His hand curved around my elbow, moving slowly down my arm, across my ribs and over my waist, tracing along my hip and down my leg, around my knee. He paused there, his hand curling around my calf. He pulled my leg up suddenly, hitching it around his hip. I stopped breathing. this wasn't the kind of thing he usually allowed. Despite his cold hands, i felt suddenly warm. His lips moved in the hollow at the base of my throat. "Not to bring on the ire prematurely" he whispered." but do you mind telling me what it is about this bed that you object to?"
Before I could answer , before I could concentrate enough to make sense of his words, he rolled to the side, pulling me on top of him. he held my face in his hands, angling it up so that his mouth could reach my throat. my breathing was too loud- it was almost embarrassing, but i couldn't care quite enough to be ashamed. " The Bed? he asked again " I think its nice"
"Its unnecessary" I managed to gasp
He pulled my face back to his, and my lips shaped themselves around his. Slowly this time, he rolled till he hovered over me. He held himself carefully so that I felt none of his weight, but I could feel the cool marble of his body press against mine. My heart was hammering so loudly that it was hard to hear his quiet laughter. "Thats debatable" he disagreed. "this would be difficult on a couch"
Cold as ice, his tongue lightly traced the shape of my lips. My head was spinning- the air was coming to fast to swallow- Eclipse pgs.185-187

Sorry this a looonnnggggg quote but me explaining it doesnt do it a justice. I can picture everything in my mind and its very steamy... this is the moment i would want to be Bella. WOOT!
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
Spankie
Settled in Forks

Post by Spankie »

^^^ I love that part! It is one of my fav bella/edward moments. *swoon*
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

Whoa-my-giddy aunt!! that passage had me all afluttery that is one hell of a moment where i would kill to be Bella !! :D Now methinks i should put another swoonadelic moment down that i like *think-think-think winnie the pooh style* Ah ha! i have one! When they have just arrived on Isle Esme and they go for a midnight swim that is a really sweet scene between them and the fact that she got to stand next to a completely starkers Edward would make any girl severely wish that it was them in that position :mrgreen:
*Does crazy dance with vampire penguin*
I'm staying!!!
I'm on The List :D
Jess & Rach - Valek's girls ;)
RenesmeeCullen94
Settled in Forks

Post by RenesmeeCullen94 »

It isn't exactly the sweetest moment, but in BD when Bella was having morning sickness, how Edward was all worried and he held her hair, when I read that part I was thinking 'How sweet! I can't think of any men I know that would actually hold their wife's hair when she was sick,' He's just such a worrywart, in a super adorable way.

;)

***RenesmeeCullen94***
TEAM EDWARD – Because I said so
WARNING: Edward Cullen is NOT effective birth control
Why am I covered in feathers? – Bella Cullen
You.Got.Food.In.My.Hair. - Rosalie Hale
Midnight Sun Virgin
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

twilight813 wrote:ok warning this is going to be long but i think out of all the moments this is the one i want to be in... so bare with me because i think the whole passage has an "OME" affect

""Sorry" he murmured so softly that his voice was part of the darkness. "I didn't mean to wake you"
I tensed, waiting for the fury - both his and mine- but it was only quiet and calm in the darkness of his room. i could almost taste the sweetness of reunion in the air, a separate fragrance from the perfume of his breath; the emptiness when we were apart left its own bitter after taste, something i didn't consciously notice until it was removed. There was no friction in the space between us. the stillness was peaceful- not like the calm before the tempest, but like a clear night untouched be even the dream of a storm. And I didn't care that i was suppose to be angry with him. I didn't care that I was supposed to be angry with everyone. I reached out for him, found his hands in the darkness, and pulled myself closer to him. His arms encircled me, cradling me to his chest. My lips searched, hunting along his throat, to his chin, till i finally found his lips.Edward kissed me softly for a moment, and then he chuckled. " I was all braced for the wrath that was going to put grizzlies to shame, and this is what i get? I should infuriate you more often" " Give me a minute to work up to it" I teased kissing him again.
"Ill wait as long as you want" he whispered against my lips. His fingers knotted my hair. My breath was becoming uneven. "Maybe in the morning".
"Whatever you prefer" "Welcome home" I said while his cold lips pressed under my jaw. "I'm glad you came back" "Thats a very good thing" "Mmm," I agreed, tightening my arms around his neck. His hand curved around my elbow, moving slowly down my arm, across my ribs and over my waist, tracing along my hip and down my leg, around my knee. He paused there, his hand curling around my calf. He pulled my leg up suddenly, hitching it around his hip. I stopped breathing. this wasn't the kind of thing he usually allowed. Despite his cold hands, i felt suddenly warm. His lips moved in the hollow at the base of my throat. "Not to bring on the ire prematurely" he whispered." but do you mind telling me what it is about this bed that you object to?"
Before I could answer , before I could concentrate enough to make sense of his words, he rolled to the side, pulling me on top of him. he held my face in his hands, angling it up so that his mouth could reach my throat. my breathing was too loud- it was almost embarrassing, but i couldn't care quite enough to be ashamed. " The Bed? he asked again " I think its nice"
He pulled my face back to his, and my lips shaped themselves around his. Slowly this time, he rolled till he hovered over me. He held himself carefully so that I felt none of his weight, but I could feel the cool marble of his body press against mine. My heart was hammering so loudly that it was hard to hear his quiet laughter. "Thats debatable" he disagreed. "this would be difficult on a couch"
Cold as ice, his tongue lightly traced the shape of my lips. My head was spinning- the air was coming to fast to swallow- Eclipse pgs.185-187

Sorry this a looonnnggggg quote but me explaining it doesnt do it a justice. I can picture everything in my mind and its very steamy... this is the moment i would want to be Bella. WOOT!

........ :x i cannot believe that even though i've read this about 2478923748293748972984 times, i was still going INSANE......everytime Stephenie Meyer....EVERY FRIGGIN TIME!!

*dies*
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

mlola619 wrote:
twilight813 wrote:ok warning this is going to be long but i think out of all the moments this is the one i want to be in... so bare with me because i think the whole passage has an "OME" affect

........ :x i cannot believe that even though i've read this about 2478923748293748972984 times, i was still going INSANE......everytime Stephenie Meyer....EVERY FRIGGIN TIME!!

*dies*
agrees...i need a smoke lol
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

haha omg MRK i love your comment.. thats how i feel. I just read that to my bf to point out one of my favorite scene's in the books and my face got so red by reading it outloud :D
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
Jazziscool
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jazziscool »

OMG! twilight813 you're awesome.

Even though that's my favortie scene in E, I can NEVER get enough of it. Thanks! :D :lol:

Bye the way, didn't that take you forever to type. :lol:

Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Supervisor of the DBJ:Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.