Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Kate

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

This is the place to discuss Kate from the Denali Coven.

Please remember the Discussion Guidelines. Posts will be edited or deleted as needed at the moderators' discretion without warning.
Banner by urcoolcarrie
jovialweaver323
Settled in Forks

Kate

Post by jovialweaver323 »

Kate is one cool chick. She strikes me as someone very strong, confident, and sure of herself (even if she wasn't already a vampire). Out of all her sisters, she's the one who really interacted the most with Bella, Edward, and Renesmee, and it's thanks to her that Bella learned to use her powers in time for the battle. She DID go a little too far with trying to hurt Renesmee though, but I can see where she was coming from.

Her powers are wicked!!! :D My fave Kate moment was when Garrett asked her whether it was true that she could put a vampire flat on his back. That moment right there is proof of SM's claim that these sisters were the reason for the succubi legends. ;)

On a side note, I've noticed (and I'm sure I'm not the only one) that there are lots of vampires with powers like those that the cast of Heroes possess. Kate is totally Elle Bishop (Bob's sociopath daughter).
taller than trees
Settled in Forks

Re: Kate

Post by taller than trees »

Kate was my favorite Denali girl, probably because she was more developed as a character what with her working with Bella so much, and the Garrett interaction. (Garrett! *swoon*!) Her power is pretty cool, and I love how tough she seems. She seems like the type of girl to do whatever it takes to protect and/or help her loved ones.
credit: me!
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

I agree with ya'll but i think Kate is mean. Like a little bit. She pushes Bella way over the edge by making Renesmee help with her training. And she enjoys shocking Edward... well thats what I thought.
teamswitzerland
Settled in Forks

Post by teamswitzerland »

i thought that was pretty funny though.
AliceLauren wrote:I agree with ya'll but i think Kate is mean. Like a little bit. She pushes Bella way over the edge by making Renesmee help with her training. And she enjoys shocking Edward... well thats what I thought.
i forgot what i wanted to put for my signature.
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

She was also my favorite Denali Coven character. Though it was a bit sad, I did think it was funny when everyone was trying to pin her down on the ground, and she kept shocking everyone.
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

I loved Kate, she and Carmen are my favorite Denali's. Her gift is pretty cool, but I too would be frustrated if I could only project to my skin.
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
Alcyone
Has More Hidden Talents Than Aro

Post by Alcyone »

Kate ftw! She was brilliant. And her ability was amazing. Especially when used to shock Edward.
Set by *cullens & converse | AB Type
inlovewithmyJasper54
Learning to Love Green
Location: Florida - waiting for a Vampire to shine in the sunlight

Post by inlovewithmyJasper54 »

I love, love LOVE her power! lol
And her personality is great because she's smart, caring, and daring. the main thing that makes me like her though, is her power! haha :lol:
ImageImage
both made by... me! =) <3
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

teamswitzerland wrote:i thought that was pretty funny though.
AliceLauren wrote:I agree with ya'll but i think Kate is mean. Like a little bit. She pushes Bella way over the edge by making Renesmee help with her training. And she enjoys shocking Edward... well thats what I thought.
Okay, yeah. I admit, It was hilarious. But mean.