Randomness #2

samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: Randomness #2

Post by samajama »

Haha, I should take a nap, too. then, maybe i'd be able to do homework :roll:

oh well.. :D

"Wherever You Will Go" - The Calling ... old school, much? This is why I love listening yo music on shuffle :D :D :D
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Kymberli
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Kymberli »

This so cool. iam using my phone to post on the Lex! This is the frist time I have been able to log on. now I never have to leave the lex!
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

omg.. i fell asleep for 2 hours and you guys made like 4 pages!! haha

sam.. you have a new rank everytime i look at you

kym!! CONgrats on the new rank!

ugh im still tired.. but the boys are up from nap.. it was good while it lasted.. though i should have been writing in my book

at first i thought it was just a dream that Rob was going to be in Austin.. but it isn't and i already asked My friend of My husband's Aunts to help watch the kids.. we are driving to San Antonio friday and im driving back to Austin saturday.. woot! haha i just said WOOT but it felt so appropriate! i have to make sure my battery is charged in my camera ome.. i need a paper bag..
Im having writers block.. argh.. Im not in the mood to write this scene in my story.. and its bugging me.. :evil:

i want some pasta.
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
Kymberli
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Kymberli »

lynzeee - I am so jealous! have fun and don't do anything I wouldn't do.hehehe! I know when u get back u will share and I will have to live it througb ur stories! if rob came anywhere new here I would invite u all 2 stay. wonder if rob would accept an inviation to an all girl sleepover.....
samajama

Post by samajama »

I'm jealous, too!!!!
I know, I need to stop posting so much :?

Take LOTS of pictures :D

I'm hungry.

What's the scene about? Maybe we can inspire you :P
Kymberli wrote:lynzeee - I am so jealous! have fun and don't do anything I wouldn't do.hehehe! I know when u get back u will share and I will have to live it througb ur stories! if rob came anywhere new here I would invite u all 2 stay. wonder if rob would accept an inviation to an all girl sleepover.....
omg, Kym!! I just cracked up!! :lol:
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

KYM! hahaha your mind is in the gutter.. i would invite you guys to come stay! but its not here! hahaha its 3 hours away.. =) omg.. first though im going to that Hotel http://www.sanjosehotel.com/
my friend Moe says a lot of people stay there.. Rob doesn't really seem like the four seasons type but who really knows... GAH! my husband thinks im a freak but i asked him what he would do if he had a chance to see Angelina Jolie in person.. he just grinned at me..

ah.. on top of that because the husbands family really wants to see the boys in san antonio they are paying for a gas both ways.. and food and such.. they rock..
im a happy girl today

ome.. Linens and things is going out of business and having a liquidation sale.. SWEET..
Keeper of The Randomness
samajama

Post by samajama »

I really, really, really, really wish I could go to Austin :lol:
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

=) i wonder if Toni knows yet.. Hrmmm

I really wish you could go too.. if you guys came then maybe we could just.. steal him from the dark movie theater and hold him hostage.. forever i'd be okay with that
Keeper of The Randomness
Kymberli
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Kymberli »

Lynzeee ur very lucky..for them to pay for the gas and stuff is great.

I have offically decided that come Friday night ....Im going to dye my hair a reddish/brown...my hair lady is bringing the stuff to do it tomorrow. JPE will help me do it, I'm not telling him I'm chaning the color.
Layla_Hale
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Near Forks.....the ones in my kitchen drawer (not too far from Spoons, either)

Post by Layla_Hale »

Ahhhh, holy crap ya’ll! Im gone for not even a whole day and you talk 8 pages worth??!!!? Gracious….. ;)

My news:
I got my hair cut really short today!! And I love it! There’s been a mass cow attack near my grandmothers house (no, seriously. 6 were shot, one was shot and killed, and a calf was killed with an arrow. Lunatics…) there’s also this woman who lives near my g-ma that has all sorts of wild animals, lions, tigers, etc. she’s had them for years. Anyway, two panthers have escaped. ….yeah. OH! On the team Jasper thread I have been awarded the rank of Command Sergeant Major! Woot-woot! Part of my job is to recruit, so if you love Jasper-come join us! Please!
School starts back tomorrow :( and now my car won’t start…. :( as for you guys….

Kymberli- love your poster/drummer story! What’s on your mom’s bf’s poster? And I would love to fly with you to the premiere…how nice of you to offer… ;)

Lynzeee- so when you have a bi-polar spell you run to the bathroom and dye your hair?? :lol: Kidding, kidding, it just sounded funny the way you wrote that…haha and I have never dyed my hair, I have been thinking about it, but I don’t want to have to keep it up… and your going to Austin to stalk Rob? I wanna come….too bad you’re hours and hours away :(

Sam-your rank changes like everyday, lol. :D

Liezie- I LOVE you new avie! (*team Jasper thread is over in the twilight zone forum ya know… ;) ;) *)

General Major of Jasper's Confederate Army
Smooth Alesio Tagliano~Mafia
Twi-Twin Ayan
Randie from #2
The Epic Battle of Spring '09-Air Raid Instigator
Volturi: Sophia