Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: Favorite and Least Favorite Chapters of the Series

Post by navarre »

In Twilight - "The Hunt"
In New Moon - "The End"(chapter)
In Eclipse - "Legends" ( It wasn't that bad, but it wasn't my favorite either)
In Breaking Dawn - "Defection" ( I hated it when Alice left - that stunk!!)

Other than that all of the books are FANTASTIC!!!!
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

I am compleatly shocked that everyone could answer this so well. I so can't pick one right now. When I read it again I will try and decide... I don't know how you all can. There are parts I loved and parts that were torture. But narrow it to one chapter.... ahhhh!!!!! Aecret Agent Vampire 37!!!

I love fire and ice. It entertained the heck out of me. I'm not sure if that's the right chapter title. All my books are loaned out. The chapter where Edward and Jacob are in the tent. It's just priceless.
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

I cant think of any of the bad chapters at the moment so I will list my favorite :D

Twilight: Chapter 13 Confessions
New Moon: Chapter 23 The Truth
Eclipse: Chapter 20 Compromise
Breaking Dawn:
Bella's point of view:Chapter 7 Unexpected and Chapter 39 The Happily Ever After
Jacob's point of view: Chapter 9 Sure As Hell Didn't See That One Coming

I couldn't pick in Breaking Dawn. I liked the whole book so I listed 3 :D
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

So, since my first post on here, I've gotten through my 2nd read of Twilight and now I'm on to New Moon and I'm not enjoying the first chapter at all.

I can't believe that I forgot how much I hated it when Edward decided to leave Bella. Now re-reading it, I can relate to Bella on how her emotions and the sense of total lose of your soulmate that you just want to shut down emotionally and physically. It's like you go through the motions of everyday life just to survive or to make those around you "happy" (I use that word loosely).

I think that that I will find favorite and lease favorite chapters in each book. Now that I know what happens in the end, I can really get slowly ready and comprehend what actually takes place in the books.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
caramelfudge_f70
Settled in Forks

Post by caramelfudge_f70 »

least favourite? defo the end of new moon.
It was boring and i wasn't consentrating so i didn't really get it.

fav chapter?
the wedding in breaking dawn.
it made me sooooo happy 4 the rest of the day
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

twilightlover4eva wrote: Least favorite chapter- Ok, is it just me or was the chapter in BD where Jacob goes to the park to try and imprint TOTALLY unneccesary?!? Same for me, I hated the part when Edward left Bella!! That was so depressing and it still gets me every time!!
i totally agree with that one i thought it was really pointless

my fav chpt. is frm new moon i dn know exactly which number but its the one when bella and edward are going home i thought it was realy sweet how bella didnt want to miss anything whilst she was bac with him
i also liked the bit after that one where she realizes that edward loves her a total aww moment
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
twilight_addicted13
Settled in Forks

Re: Favorite and Least Fav te Chapters of the Series

Post by twilight_addicted13 »

Hmmm.....I'm just going to say my favorite each book.
Twilight: The Angel Chapter 23 (that was my favorite its so sweet!)
New Moon: Volterra 20 (once again it is so sweet!)
Eclipse: Epoch 16 (its hilarious! I love it!)
Breaking Dawn: I honestly have no idea. I liked alot of them...
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

Okay - I am going to give this my best try. I resisted it so far... maybe because I just got 2 of my books back from being on loan...

Twilight
Favorite Chapter: Port Angeles... because that is, for me, the beginning of Bella and Edward.

Least Favorite Chapter: I do not have a least favorite chapter. I have a least favorite part... The fact that Bella took a flight from SeaTac airport to Port Angeles. I find that weird and unrealistic. I know that SM did that when she visited (took a puddle jumper) but I find it unrealistic in this realistic part of the book.

New Moon
I have to prefice with saying, this is the most painful book I have ever read. I loved it, but I don't know if I will be able to read it again. It caused me a traumatic amount of pain.
Favorite Chapter: Volterra - becuase Edward is back.

Least Favorite Chapter: The End... because Edward left. The months are not chapters, but they follow... when I read these chapters they were like stabs in the heart to me. Pain.

Eclipse
Favorite Chapter: Fire and Ice! Both boys and Bella int he tent together. I can not imagine anything better. I found this to be absolutly hysterical! This book was funny!

Least Favorite Chapter: I really don't have a least favorite chapter... I'd say my least favorite part is the beginning of the first chapter Ultimatum. I just want to hug Jacob and my heart hurts for him and his loss of Bella.

Breaking Dawn
Favorite Chapter: I don't know the chapter names because this book is still on loan. I loved so many parts of this book. My favorite part, if I had to choose one, would be when Bella was changed. I wanted bella to become a vampire from the first book and I knew I was going to have to wait, so when it happened - I was happy.

Least Favorite Chapter: My least favorite part (again, not a chapter) were the words "The End" it was a little abrupt for me and it was the end.
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

I don't have the books (I got them out of the library)... And I've only read each book once. But off the top of my head... my favorite PART of the series to read was (BD) Bella's transformation up through getting her birthday present of the cottage. I feel that the whole series was leading to these moments (which is why I couldn't believe they happened in the middle of the book and not at the end). I loved how Bella struggled through the transformation only to end up skipping the newborn stage. I LOVE when she realizes that she hasn't lost her "human" love and desire for Edward (my favorite line "You've been holding out on me." )

Second to that is the meadow scene and into the first stay over for Edward and Bella. It was so special and so well written. I can't wait to own the books (I ordered from Amazon a few days ago), so I can re-read that part.

As for the least favorite - there were some, but I have to agree with Spookybell - I was very sad when I saw that SM put "THE END" at the end of the book. Especially since earlier in BD she made a reference to something being so final, it's like seeing "The End" at the end of a manuscript. It was like it was SM's way of saying "I'm done." At the time I read the books, I wasn't aware of all of the fandom and such out here (I was living under a rock, I guess), so I thought "OMG, that's it, I don't get anything else." And those words were very harsh. At least now I've found the LEX and an outlet for my desire to get more of all things Twilight!
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

THIS IS PRETTY DARN EASY FOR ME... worst NM chapter 3 new moon best BD chapt 20 new

everyone will no why i dislike "the end" but i get alot from my friends saying WHAT your favirote chapter is NEW for crying out loud nicole.... well i just love bella as a vamp short and sweet. Of course i like it before the drama comes when life is happy... not whan alice leaves and ruins my day... :(
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN