Emmett Cullen

Character Discussion Forum

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules

Re: Emmett Cullen

Postby Bronze Haired Girl » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:00 am

Jazziscool wrote:Emmett is cool becuase in the series everyone is so tense, and you want to explode, but then Emmett comes in and BAM!, you feel a ton better. Kind of a Pain med like Jake, except "tense med". :lol: :D

Ok, that was really goofy.


LOL! Emmett is valium, Twilight style.

Sorry, being a bit silly this morning. Ok, since this is the serious discussion thread I'll ask the same question I asked in the Team Emmett thread: What is your favorite Emmett scene?

My top three are:
When Emmett is acting as the jack while Rose works on his Jeep in Eclipse.

When Edward suggests to Bella that Emmett could perform the wedding. Just the thought of that makes me laugh.

The arm wrestling scene in BD. I laughed when Edward suggested it in Eclipse and I laughed all the way through the scene in BD.
Image
Banner by urcoolcarrie
User avatar
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
 
Posts: 703
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:15 pm
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Re: Emmett Cullen

Postby Landiana » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:33 am

Moonlit Sunlight wrote:
Bronze Haired Girl wrote:
LavendarRain wrote:ok i admit Edward is mesmerizing but Emmette takes my breath away he is so hot hot hot and so sexy...big brother yeah right theres better things than just a big brother lol :oops: i know im not alone not only can Edward make a heart beat faster but Emmette could make it break the sound barrier...... :D :D :D

Finally, a girl with the right attitude. :D I've always said this. No one seems to get it. But hey, if they all only want a big brother then that means fewer I have to share him with, right? Who needs Edward when there's Emmett?


I love you two!!! I totally agree... who needs Edward when there's Emmet????


lol this all made me laugh.

believe me, i would take emmett any day, but edward is my true love.

who wants emmett as a brother??? then uit would be wrong if you had fantasies about him, and his ahem... strength
User avatar
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
 
Posts: 546
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:42 am
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Re: Emmett Cullen

Postby Moonlit Sunlight » Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:21 pm

SeverusSnape11221 wrote:
Moonlit Sunlight wrote:
Bronze Haired Girl wrote:
LavendarRain wrote:ok i admit Edward is mesmerizing but Emmette takes my breath away he is so hot hot hot and so sexy...big brother yeah right theres better things than just a big brother lol :oops: i know im not alone not only can Edward make a heart beat faster but Emmette could make it break the sound barrier...... :D :D :D

Finally, a girl with the right attitude. :D I've always said this. No one seems to get it. But hey, if they all only want a big brother then that means fewer I have to share him with, right? Who needs Edward when there's Emmett?


I love you two!!! I totally agree... who needs Edward when there's Emmet????


I totally agree emmett is by far my favorite character. I actually like him more than edward too. I love guys with a good sense of humor. He's just like a big teddy bear. everytime i see a picture of kellan i just want to give him a big hug lol. :lol:


Seriously who needs anybody else Emmetts funny, cute, cuddley, nice, has a sence of humor, he's like a big brother but appart from that he's also so HOT and SEXY!!!
Image
What a lucky duck! Wish he'd give me a hickey!
"LIfe sucks, and then you die." Jacob Black
Sponser of DBJ & Co. Donating Blood To Jasper & Co.
User avatar
Moonlit Sunlight
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:01 pm
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah

Re: Emmett Cullen

Postby Landiana » Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:56 pm

exactly!!!! - i would like a big brother like him, but not him because of the inappropriate fantasies!
User avatar
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
 
Posts: 546
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:42 am
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Re: Emmett Cullen

Postby Moonlit Sunlight » Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:41 pm

Landiana wrote:exactly!!!! - i would like a big brother like him, but not him because of the inappropriate fantasies!


are you serious i think those are the best... if i can't have him as a big brother i might as well fantisize about him and his sexines and hotnes... :D
Image
What a lucky duck! Wish he'd give me a hickey!
"LIfe sucks, and then you die." Jacob Black
Sponser of DBJ & Co. Donating Blood To Jasper & Co.
User avatar
Moonlit Sunlight
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:01 pm
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah

Re: Emmett Cullen

Postby Kachiti » Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:10 am

Bronze Haired Girl wrote:Sorry, being a bit silly this morning. Ok, since this is the serious discussion thread I'll ask the same question I asked in the Team Emmett thread: What is your favorite Emmett scene?

My top three are:
When Emmett is acting as the jack while Rose works on his Jeep in Eclipse.

The arm wrestling scene in BD. I laughed when Edward suggested it in Eclipse and I laughed all the way through the scene in BD.

When Edward suggests to Bella that Emmett could perform the wedding. Just the thought of that makes me laugh.


I thought you got be kidding but Bella response was funny.

Mine is in MS when Edward is asking him to play a mind game on Ben C. I love when Emmett thinks who are you and what have you done with my brother.
Frustrated love has been the incentive for many great works.
Kachiti
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
 
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:19 am
Location: Somewhere between dreams and reality

Re: Emmett Cullen

Postby Landiana » Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:02 am

yeah i love that bit in MS!

i love the bit where Emmett says fall over again Bella etc.
User avatar
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
 
Posts: 546
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:42 am
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Re: Emmett Cullen

Postby BuffytheVampireLover » Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:26 am

My favorite Emmett scenes are ALL of the sexual innuendos in BD. I also loved this quote from MS:

Rosalie: Why don't you punch through the wall while you're at it.
Emmett: It would look more impressive if you did it baby.

Not sure why, I think because it shows how nothing gets to him at all. But yeah, I just want to get together with Emmett and plot ways to embarrass Edward. Cuz that what I do when I REALLY love someone :twisted:
*Jenny*

"Why don't you try to dig a little deeper and find a bigger set of balls, because you're going to need them."

Hey Jacob, 'I told you so' has a twin brother; his name is 'shut the hell up'.


Image
User avatar
BuffytheVampireLover
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:38 pm
Location: Miami during the school year, Boston for the in betweens

Re: Emmett Cullen

Postby Destani » Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:18 pm

My favorite Emmett scene didn't make it into the book. It's the story on SM's website about Rosalie saving him from the bear. It's one of the few times he really opens up.

If I have to pick a scene from the books, it would be his jokes in BD.
Image
Images courtesy of: http://robbuz.deviantart.com/
User avatar
Destani
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:13 pm

Re: Emmett Cullen

Postby Moonlit Sunlight » Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:19 pm

Destani wrote:My favorite Emmett scene didn't make it into the book. It's the story on SM's website about Rosalie saving him from the bear. It's one of the few times he really opens up.

If I have to pick a scene from the books, it would be his jokes in BD.

I love that scene i really had a good view of what Emmett went through and what Rosalie went through too.
Image
What a lucky duck! Wish he'd give me a hickey!
"LIfe sucks, and then you die." Jacob Black
Sponser of DBJ & Co. Donating Blood To Jasper & Co.
User avatar
Moonlit Sunlight
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:01 pm
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah

PreviousNext

Return to Sparkling in the Sun

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests