Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Re: Emmett Cullen

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

Jazziscool wrote:Emmett is cool becuase in the series everyone is so tense, and you want to explode, but then Emmett comes in and BAM!, you feel a ton better. Kind of a Pain med like Jake, except "tense med". :lol: :D

Ok, that was really goofy.
LOL! Emmett is valium, Twilight style.

Sorry, being a bit silly this morning. Ok, since this is the serious discussion thread I'll ask the same question I asked in the Team Emmett thread: What is your favorite Emmett scene?

My top three are:
When Emmett is acting as the jack while Rose works on his Jeep in Eclipse.

When Edward suggests to Bella that Emmett could perform the wedding. Just the thought of that makes me laugh.

The arm wrestling scene in BD. I laughed when Edward suggested it in Eclipse and I laughed all the way through the scene in BD.
Banner by urcoolcarrie
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

Moonlit Sunlight wrote:
Bronze Haired Girl wrote:
LavendarRain wrote:ok i admit Edward is mesmerizing but Emmette takes my breath away he is so hot hot hot and so sexy...big brother yeah right theres better things than just a big brother lol :oops: i know im not alone not only can Edward make a heart beat faster but Emmette could make it break the sound barrier...... :D :D :D
Finally, a girl with the right attitude. :D I've always said this. No one seems to get it. But hey, if they all only want a big brother then that means fewer I have to share him with, right? Who needs Edward when there's Emmett?
I love you two!!! I totally agree... who needs Edward when there's Emmet????
lol this all made me laugh.

believe me, i would take emmett any day, but edward is my true love.

who wants emmett as a brother??? then uit would be wrong if you had fantasies about him, and his ahem... strength
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
Moonlit Sunlight
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Moonlit Sunlight »

SeverusSnape11221 wrote:
Moonlit Sunlight wrote:
Bronze Haired Girl wrote:
LavendarRain wrote:ok i admit Edward is mesmerizing but Emmette takes my breath away he is so hot hot hot and so sexy...big brother yeah right theres better things than just a big brother lol :oops: i know im not alone not only can Edward make a heart beat faster but Emmette could make it break the sound barrier...... :D :D :D
Finally, a girl with the right attitude. :D I've always said this. No one seems to get it. But hey, if they all only want a big brother then that means fewer I have to share him with, right? Who needs Edward when there's Emmett?
I love you two!!! I totally agree... who needs Edward when there's Emmet????
I totally agree emmett is by far my favorite character. I actually like him more than edward too. I love guys with a good sense of humor. He's just like a big teddy bear. everytime i see a picture of kellan i just want to give him a big hug lol. :lol:
Seriously who needs anybody else Emmetts funny, cute, cuddley, nice, has a sence of humor, he's like a big brother but appart from that he's also so HOT and SEXY!!!
What a lucky duck! Wish he'd give me a hickey!
"LIfe sucks, and then you die." Jacob Black
Sponser of DBJ & Co. Donating Blood To Jasper & Co.
Landiana
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

exactly!!!! - i would like a big brother like him, but not him because of the inappropriate fantasies!
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
Moonlit Sunlight

Landiana wrote:exactly!!!! - i would like a big brother like him, but not him because of the inappropriate fantasies!
are you serious i think those are the best... if i can't have him as a big brother i might as well fantisize about him and his sexines and hotnes... :D
Kachiti
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Kachiti »

Bronze Haired Girl wrote: Sorry, being a bit silly this morning. Ok, since this is the serious discussion thread I'll ask the same question I asked in the Team Emmett thread: What is your favorite Emmett scene?

My top three are:
When Emmett is acting as the jack while Rose works on his Jeep in Eclipse.

The arm wrestling scene in BD. I laughed when Edward suggested it in Eclipse and I laughed all the way through the scene in BD.

When Edward suggests to Bella that Emmett could perform the wedding. Just the thought of that makes me laugh.
I thought you got be kidding but Bella response was funny.

Mine is in MS when Edward is asking him to play a mind game on Ben C. I love when Emmett thinks who are you and what have you done with my brother.
Frustrated love has been the incentive for many great works.
Landiana

Post by Landiana »

yeah i love that bit in MS!

i love the bit where Emmett says fall over again Bella etc.
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
BuffytheVampireLover
Location: Miami during the school year, Boston for the in betweens

Post by BuffytheVampireLover »

My favorite Emmett scenes are ALL of the sexual innuendos in BD. I also loved this quote from MS:

Rosalie: Why don't you punch through the wall while you're at it.
Emmett: It would look more impressive if you did it baby.

Not sure why, I think because it shows how nothing gets to him at all. But yeah, I just want to get together with Emmett and plot ways to embarrass Edward. Cuz that what I do when I REALLY love someone :twisted:
*Jenny*

"Why don't you try to dig a little deeper and find a bigger set of balls, because you're going to need them."

Hey Jacob, 'I told you so' has a twin brother; his name is 'shut the hell up'.

Destani
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Destani »

My favorite Emmett scene didn't make it into the book. It's the story on SM's website about Rosalie saving him from the bear. It's one of the few times he really opens up.

If I have to pick a scene from the books, it would be his jokes in BD.
Images courtesy of: http://robbuz.deviantart.com/
Moonlit Sunlight

Destani wrote:My favorite Emmett scene didn't make it into the book. It's the story on SM's website about Rosalie saving him from the bear. It's one of the few times he really opens up.

If I have to pick a scene from the books, it would be his jokes in BD.
I love that scene i really had a good view of what Emmett went through and what Rosalie went through too.