I went to Forks!

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Re: I went to Forks!

Post by spookybell »

Oh my gosh! This is so exciting. Yeay for Washington! I can't wait to go myself. I will be watching this post! Hello to all my fellow Washingtonions!

S

p.s. HOW can you go all the way to Forks and NOT go to La Push????

p.s. It's raining here today...
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
2ndstarr
Settled in Forks

Post by 2ndstarr »

I am going to Forks on Oct 4th for my birthday (I am turning 24 and refuse to grow up, so it seemed like a fun idea to go to Forks!)

One of my best friends has lived in Seattle for a few months (her job located her there) and since my birthday weekend is also her last weekend in Washington, I decided to fly out to meet her, and we're going to visit Forks and La Push!

I am really excited about going! If there are any *must visit spots* please let me know :)
Plus it will be my very first time seeing the ocean, so I am also excited about that!!!
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

I'd say, do your research and go for the touresty trip. Beware, the drive is kinda long and kinda boring. Please share with every one who wants to go and who plan to go.
2ndstarr
Settled in Forks

Post by 2ndstarr »

spookybell wrote:I'd say, do your research and go for the touresty trip. Beware, the drive is kinda long and kinda boring. Please share with every one who wants to go and who plan to go.

Thanks! I will probably take a million pictures, and I will be sure to share them :)
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

please do! We will all enjoy them!!!!!
*TwilightIsMyDrug*
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by *TwilightIsMyDrug* »

I went to Forks twice last fall and absolutely feel in LOVE. I went in OCT by myself and stayed at the Miller Tree Inn Bed & Breakfast in the middle of Forks. The owners were so friendly and I loved driving around and visiting all the places in the book. I've been all over the world, and the Olympic Peninsula really is one of my very favorite spots.

I went again early Nov last year with my mom and we drove through Forks and then stayed at the Kalaloche Lodge just 30 minutes south of Forks. We had a cabin right on the beach. Best trip ever!

If you love the outdoors and want to really put a picture in your head of SM's vampire world, VISIT!!! It's absolutely a breath-taking area. I truly have seen nothing else so beautiful. :-) PM me if you'd like any Forks travel tips!!
"You don't know how long I've waited for you."
Team Edward
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Oh man that would be amazing. My dream has been to visit Seattle, so I think that day I finally go there, I'll take a drive to go visit Forks. That'd be amazing!
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

I go to Seattle all the time, its really fun!
This year though, my Girl Scout troop is planning a trip to Forks (And the Big Wolf Lodge resort next to Olympia)! We're all really obsessed with Twilight (thanks to me) so when Girl Scout Cookies roll around, we'll be selling to go there!
Anyone wanna buy some? Heehee.
ShadowNIN
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by ShadowNIN »

I need some Forks HELP!!! I am going for my b-day in November, so any tips, must-sees and ideas on where to stay would be appreciated. PM me!! :D Thanks!
ImageImage
dazzleme
Buying a Better Raincoat
Location: At school, watching that pale guy with red brown hair... does he sparkle?

Post by dazzleme »

MA HA!!!! Me wanna go to Forks. I'm stuck all the way on the east coast (NJ)!!!!! Hmm... Maybe I'll convince my skating team that a competition nearby there would be worth it.... Or maybe I'll ask for tickets for Christmas... This is gonna take some thought.....
Do I dazzle you?
Frequently.

E <3 B
E <3 ME!!!!!

Taylor Lautner-From shark to wolf
http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/story/ ... chapter=1/DONT ANSWER Q ON CHAP2