Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
DanielleCullen
Settled in Forks

Re: Who is your favorite character?

Post by DanielleCullen »

I understand the question but this is what i think,

I dont personally have a FAVORITE because,

All the characters brought there own personalities into the story and they all made it worth reading. I can connect with everyone one of them and i love everything they all stand for. yes, i connect more with others. But each charater had something about them that made them lovable wich is why everyone loves this series so much. You wouldn't read it if you only approved of one character.

What i'm trying to say is, figuratively of course -tear-, is that there all there own person.
They complete each other in different ways wich creates the whole. They all have passion and humor, witch anyone can connect with and they all stand for something so strongly that you yourself fall into deeply. I dont know if what i'm trying to say is really coming of how it is in my thoughts, but hopfully you got some of the point.

I love each and everyone of them. They all changed my life, and i would not pick one over the other. (once again figuratively) they are each my family and i cannont chose a sister over a brother. I love them both just as much. they made me who i am, and i love them as indivduals, for every quality that they posses, for every flaw, and for every weakness. I would be lost without one and with that said, i think i made my point a little more clear. If you care that much..lol... you can just ask a question...it might make it easier to answer. :]

i love them all. Forever.
NKistheshiz
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by NKistheshiz »

It's a tie between Emmett and Rosalie. Emmett is like the cool older brother and I can like identify with him because I have a younger brother so I can like connect with him, something like that.

I don't know why Rosalie is my favorite. I just have liked her from the beginning. I wasn't mad at her for the whole Baby thing in DB. Rosalie is just like, I don't know, she's just my favorite.
Inquisitive and thoughtful,
she was the challenge he'd been waiting for;
a reminder that creativity runs deep like secrets.
EdwardNJessi
Learning to Love Green

Post by EdwardNJessi »

Well, my absolute favorite character is the obvious one...Edward. (sigh) He is just amazing in every way. At the beginning of Twilight, I didn't know what to think of him. He was such a mystery! But, as Stephenie uncovered different aspects of his personality and history, I fell in love. :D

Other than the obvious choice (edward!), my favorite character is Jasper. I find him so fascinating. His back-story, his involvement with the wars in the South, his constant struggle to stay "vegetarian", the glittering bite marks all over his body, etc. He seems like such a sad character to me. One that is struggling for control, yet he can control others emotions. He can control others, but not his own!! Isn't that amazing? I just want to go over to him and give him a big hug!...though he may kill me if I do!....

-Jess
xoxo
Mrs. Edward
Settled in Forks

Post by Mrs. Edward »

Edward Cullen Of course. He is the most amazing peerson in the world. I really wish that he actually existed, I would take all the vampires if I had to. He is kind, smart, charming, musical, romantic, amzing, gorgeaus and all around perfect. Does anyone know whu his discussion board is locked, I want to post some things and ask some questions. But, anyway, Edward Cullen is my favorite book character ever, no he is my favorite person ever. I love him. Long live Edward Cullen
Nessie_08
Learning to Love Green

Post by Nessie_08 »

Jacob. No competition. First of all he's hot. Even Bella admits it in a vague way. He's funny; "Does my being half-naked bother you?" and then there was the whole getting food in Rosalie's hair thing. That was one of the most memorable parts of Breaking Dawn, right up there with "Why am I covered in feathers?". I feel sorry for him because of all he's had to go through. He was rejected by Bella multiple times, since she couldn't make up her mind for a while. Then when he finally imprints, Bella blows up in his face. You really can't help feeling sorry for the poor guy. And he's just a generally kind person. His Quileute roots taught him some of those values, while being a werewolf gave him the instincts to protect and care for human beings. Did I mention he's hot?

"He looked fourteen, maybe fifteen, and had long, glossy black hair pulled back with a rubber band at the nape of his neck. His skin was beautiful, silky and russet-colored; his eyes were dark, set deep above the high planes of his cheekbones. He still had a hint of childish roundness left around his chin. Altogether, a very pretty face."
-Twilight, p. 119

Click the Bunny! Take The Quiz! Join the Blubness!

lexy3045
Settled in Forks

Post by lexy3045 »

I love all the characters but I absolutely love Bella and Edward not only as individuals but what they represent together. Their connection just eletryfies the page. Neither of them would mean as much without the other.
Immy93
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Immy93 »

I reall liked Jacob simply because he was genuine the whole way through the series and he never gave up on Bella and stuck by her through whatever!
I liked other characters to mind! Some of the stuff Edward said to Bella made me melt!

xxx
ImageEdward Cullen
chach
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by chach »

top 5
1 Edward- bc hes sexy and sparkles
2 ALice- b/c shes quircky and cool
3 Jasper- cuz i like a man who uderstands my emotions
4- Bella- cuz im jelous of her
5- seth- cuz he is th puppy of the pack