General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Sequels

Post by mlola619 »

AgentCross wrote:Stephanie has said multiple times that she is going too write the stories of Leah and Renesmee so she can have them for herself.... the question is if she will publish them or not.

i sure hope so...i'd LOVE to hear a story from them- especially sine Leah hasn't gotten her happy ending :|
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
Almost Bella
Settled in Forks

Post by Almost Bella »

Yes, leah needs to have a happy ending. If she doesn't i might cry! Shes such a sad person she needs someone to be there for her and cheer her up!!
mlola619 wrote:
AgentCross wrote:Stephanie has said multiple times that she is going too write the stories of Leah and Renesmee so she can have them for herself.... the question is if she will publish them or not.
I hope that Stephanie publish one for Leah, it will make me happy for ever.....well until I need someone else to be happy too!! :D
roxyrae
Settled in Forks

Post by roxyrae »

I am hoping that she publishes both the Leah and Renesmee POV's if she writes them (or post on her website so we can read). I am so not ready for Twilight to be over with, even with the guide and Midnight Sun coming out it just feels like there should be more (well for me at least). I am so curious about what happens with Renesmee and the rest of the characters. I would not mind if it was from Leah's POV but personally I would rather Alice or Renesmee, I love Alice and I know that I would love to read more of her and Jasper and the rest of the conflict that will come from the Volturi.
MindReader
Settled in Forks

Post by MindReader »

I dont really care about other POV's...I just want more books :cry: i love the series too much :shock:
Mom dropped him alot when he was a baby. Leah told me.
On his head, apparently.
He used to gnaw on the crib bars, to.
Lead poisoning?
Looks like it, Leah thought.
Seth snorted. Funny. Why don't you two shut up and sleep?
LOL xD
AgentCross
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by AgentCross »

If nothing else, there might be more information in the Essential Guide that comes out in December.
"A Proud Twilight Guy"
fang
Settled in Forks

Post by fang »

Not so sure I would love a book about Leah -- I mean, I would read it, of course, (lol) but I don't know... she's not exactly my favorite character.... I understood her a lot more in BD, but she still gets on my nerves a little.

One from Nessie's POV would be interesting, to see how her and Jacob's story turns out. Or maybe that from Jake's POV, not only would it be interesting to see inside an imprinted werewolf's head, but I think that SM really enjoyed writing him, and it would be really funny. :]
Mary Cullen
Settled in Forks

Post by Mary Cullen »

MindReader wrote:I dont really care about other POV's...I just want more books :cry: i love the series too much :shock:

Here here for more books! I love the saga... I'm not ready to let it go yet!
"Afraid of a needle. Oh, a sadistic vampire, intent on torturing her to death, sure, no problem, she runs of to meet him. An IV on the other hand..."
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

sequels...well she should continue but with renesmee and jacob as a couple and have a different problem besides the volturi, maybe the werewolves/shapeshifters have a secret society... she should also put in a bit of leah, she still has sa tory that needs explaining.
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
catieolacullen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by catieolacullen »

I want one of Nessie once she's aged so she looks like a teenager, so she has to go to high school with her parents and family and Jacob and stuff... I think that'd be interesting to read about.
La tua cantante...
HATE SPINNERBAIT!
Is anyone else here a Sarah Dessen fan, also?
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

I would like to read something from Alice or Leah's perspective.
I don't really like Renesmee much, but I can't deny she's an important character now. So, if one from her perspective came out, I'd read it.
Jacob's perspective was surprisingly great in BD.

Rosalie and Jasper would be interesting too. Since you don't really hear much from them in the series.
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee