Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Chelsea
Settled in Forks

Re: Who is your favorite character?

Post by Chelsea »

Please don't think I'm a female hater, but Edward needs to do what's BEST for Bella, instead of giving her what she wants all the time. It's unhealthy. That's partly why I like Jacob. Poor guy gets his heart stomped on over and over, at least until Renesmee. He reminds me of an friend I had. The Native American-ness and everything.
Charlie is also a fave because he's the oblivious parent.
Esme. I wish she were a more major character.

I'm new on here, so I don't know how to put amazing quotes at the bottom of my posts and all that, but here's my favorite:
"Why am I covered in feathers?"
"Why am I covered in feathers?"
chach
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by chach »

you can go to user control panel and find signature and put it there
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

I have to take my true favorites (main characters) out of the running. Once I did that, I easily like Seth the best. He is just loveable. Oh and I always love puppies of the pack, clan, whatever.

However, I do not get everyones love for Jasper. Jasper was always just okay. Now I can't think of Jasper without Rathborn's Jasper Hair. Ah... but I want to love Jasper... maybe when I read it again. This is the only place I can say read it again and I don't have to explain.
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
Werewolflova2008
Settled in Forks

Post by Werewolflova2008 »

♥_♥ I dont understand how people like Jasper either I like Seth the most then Jacob then Edward and Emmett and Carlisle then Alice then Bella then Esme then Rosalie then Jasper so ♥ _♥
chach
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by chach »

:shock: :o :shock: :o :lol:
youre joking right
inlovewithmyJasper54
Learning to Love Green
Location: Florida - waiting for a Vampire to shine in the sunlight

Post by inlovewithmyJasper54 »

Werewolflova2008 wrote:♥_♥ I dont understand how people like Jasper either I like Seth the most then Jacob then Edward and Emmett and Carlisle then Alice then Bella then Esme then Rosalie then Jasper so ♥ _♥
seriously?
:shock:
What is amazing about Jasper is how he fought for many years in new born wars and then wants to change his ways and stay with the Cullens. He has a bad boy to him, and yet he is such a gentleman to many people. There's a type of mystery about him that is so interesting (at least that is what I think.) And his power is so interesting and I think the fact that he was so used to drinking human blood and then chooses to change his diet makes him stronger than most vampires.
but, I have to say Seth and Jasper are tied for my favorite characters and close in second are Jacob and Edward (they're tied for second... lol) wow, I sound like I'm announcing race results.... lol
ImageImage
both made by... me! =) <3
Kachiti
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Kachiti »

EdwardNJessi wrote:Well, my absolute favorite character is the obvious one...Edward. (sigh) He is just amazing in every way. At the beginning of Twilight, I didn't know what to think of him. He was such a mystery! But, as Stephenie uncovered different aspects of his personality and history, I fell in love. :D

Other than the obvious choice (edward!), my favorite character is Jasper. I find him so fascinating. His back-story, his involvement with the wars in the South, his constant struggle to stay "vegetarian", the glittering bite marks all over his body, etc. He seems like such a sad character to me. One that is struggling for control, yet he can control others emotions. He can control others, but not his own!! Isn't that amazing? I just want to go over to him and give him a big hug!...though he may kill me if I do!....

-Jess
xoxo

Good point. I never thought about how Jasper can sense and change others emotion but has to struggle to control his own.
Frustrated love has been the incentive for many great works.
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

my fave character besides edward, obviously is alice.. she's the sweetest person/vampire so far i've read in a book and she never fails to make me smile whenever she will be mentioned..
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
Lioness Rampant
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Lioness Rampant »

Jasper.
some people have been asking why anyone would like him- and I am here to stand up for him.
1st of all, I never wanted the relationship that any of the characters had- not Bella and Edward, DEFINATELY not Nessie and Jake, DEFINATELY not Emmett and Rose, not Angela and Ben (bah- humans ;) ) Emse- Carlisle? maybe.
but hands-down, the winner for me is the love between Alice and Jasper.
they share an intense and intimate love, yet Jasper respects Alice- he is not controlling and overbearing, annoying or obnoxious, selfish or vain. He allows Alice her own desicions and her own space, and I respect that- its somethign that I don't believe many other couples have. the share an undeniably immense love.
secondly, who woudn't want to be around Jasper with his power? He is fun-loving and competive, and his attitude is infectuous! literally!
he can control my emotions ANYDAY!
"Jasper was, in his own way, just as talened as Alice with her uncannily accurate predictions. Jasper's medium was moods rather than future, and it was impossible yo resist feelign the way he wanted you to feel." pg 30, Breaking Dawn.
hthirdly- he's hot. wether Jackson Rathbone is cute or not, the Jasper Hale in my head is incredible! he's beautiful- he's a vampire!
"And then Jasper's face was peering into my window, his honey hair silver in the weak moonlight that worked through the clouds." pg 29, Breaking Dawn
fourthly- irresistable qualities:
"Now thatI could see, the scars were Jasper's most dominatnt feature. It was hard to take my eyes off his ravaged neck and jaw- hard to believe that even a vampire could have survived so many sets of teeth ripping into his throat... Any vampire that saw Jasper would have the same reaction. The scars were like a lighted billboard. Dangerous, they screamed. How many vampires had tried to kill Jasper? Hundreds? Thousands? The same number that had died in the attempt."
-B.D. pg 402
and it goes on to say "Jasper both saw and felt my assesment, my caution and he smiled wryly"
I could go on for days, but I think I've made enough points....
ColormeBSG
caramelfudge_f70
Settled in Forks

Post by caramelfudge_f70 »

FAV CHARACTER?
ALICE. i LUV THE WHOLE 'BALLERINA' THING AND SHE SEEMS SO CUTE AND QUIRKY.
I'M TRYING NOT 2 LOOK @ PICKS OF THE CAST COS I'M STILL READING BREAKING DAWN AND I WANT 2 IMAGINGE THE CHARACTERS MYSELF.