Made fun of for liking Twilight?

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Do People think you are crazy when you talk about Twilight?

Post by twilight813 »

A lot of people think I am crazy, but honestly I dont even care. I try to get people to read Twilight and be obsessed like myself but it doesnt seem to work. I am even more obsessed than my friend who introduced me to Twilight!!
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
harmony_624
Wandering Through Town

Post by harmony_624 »

Both of my parents have forbidden me to even say the word "Twilight", or "Edward" Even when I'm not talking about the book. After living with me talking non-stop about it for almost a year I can understand why, even though my mom's a Twilight fan too. It's so hard not talking about it, it's so hard on the weekends when I'm not around my Twilight crazed friends.

Even my fellow Twilighter's look at me funny or walk away when I start talking about the books, I was so depressed and lonely that I looked up "Twilight chat rooms" on google. (Talk about desprate) and I found this!! So now I'm not so lonely!!
One word says it all: Twilight

Team Edward - because who really needs a headboard?! ♥

Me without Twilight is like Bella without Edward, and we all know how that played out!

Image<-- Egg(s) are clickable (please click!!)
chach
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by chach »

omg i took a pic of me anmd my friends by a volvo and my sis was all like omg you are obsessed and were like i know
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

all my friends have read it . . .

AND THEY DIDNT LIKE IT MUCH!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

i actually made a bunch of new friends from twilight - i found out they were obsessed and i was like YAAAAY and now we're planning a Volturi-themed halloween party.

i didnt even know them before (except as people in my year level)
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

YES! my family is all like you NEED a life! probably because:

i literally scream every time i see a volvo

any time someone says something that reminds me of the book i just start quoting it out of my head, lol, like the time i hit my hand on a chair (dont ask) and i started saying this: "no dammit you broke my hand!" "bella you broke your hand, now stop dancing around and let me look at it." hehehehe, my sister looked at me like i was nuts :mrgreen:

any time i hear any song i compare it to one of the twilight books :D

whenever i see something twilight in a store i say: "I HAVE TO BUY THAT!" i already have like 5 twilight items (not including the books) :D

and basically my whole world revolves around the twilight saga :mrgreen: you could say i'm overly obsessed
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

My friend who got me to read Twilight 2 years ago isn't as obsessed like me. She didn't lend me New Moon until this summer and I forgot about it since then. But after I finished New Moon, I just went and bought Eclipse and BD and finished the saga this summer. My friend still loves the series though and have moved on and started reading other books. But now I can't seem to get started on another book. I'm quite concerned about myself. I have to move on with life w/o new Twilight books!!! HELP!!!
lovelyrita81
Settled in Forks

Post by lovelyrita81 »

I've slowly started to convert my coworkers by lending the books out. So far so good!
Michiyuki
Wandering Through Town
Location: Out on Patrol along the border of La Push with Jake playing tag...

Post by Michiyuki »

My friends tend to either ignore me or shout at me to shut up when I'm talking about twilight, I don't hang with people who actually know half of the things I say, but luckily I have my best frind who has read all of them as much as I have, and we continue to bicker about the different events that happened in the book^^
Not gonna ever own what's mine, When you’re always taking sides?
But you won’t take away my pride, No not this time, not this time

Team Jake
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

My friends don't want to read the books and every time I mention anything twilight related they start to talk over me and say blabla I'm not listening. My sister is always telling me I'm obssesed but she's actually read the books and likes them. Something is always reminding me of twilight like today it was raining so I was like oh it's a forks day today and my friends were all like what?
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

well, one of my new friends thinks that i am a total fangirl and she's like, "malaz, you looks so funny talking about the book" haha..
one time i was talking about edward and she was like "meh" and i am like "CARLY...did you just insult my dear edward cullen. did you just say 'meh' did you, did you not?" and she just looks at me and starts laughing. it's cool though. haha

my other friend, she's read twilight and she's a total fangirl about it as MUCH AS I AM which is really cool. other people i don't talk about twilight with unless the subject comes up and yes they think i am a fangirl too. hahahaha