Gutter Gals & Guys School for Cullen-ary Arts --Adult Thread

Addicted
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Gutter Gals & Guys School for Cullen-ary Arts --Adult Thread

Post by Addicted »

I can't wait to see Sex Drive. Well mostly just for the Twilight Trailer before it :D but I also do love Seth Green so I am sure that I will enjoy it.
My dumb butt went to see Quarantine, just for the Twilight Trailer. If I wasnt with other people I would have just left. I spent, literally, most of the 1&1/2 with my hands over my eyes. WAY to scary for me :cry:
MTF
Settled in Forks

Post by MTF »

Holy crud this thread is almost closed already 95 pages wow. I have been working way to much, Where have all you ladies been on Yahoo? No one has been on at all lately when I am on. Anyway just over a month to the movie cant wait. Yes I am still alive and yes I have been working way to much and ya I need to read the whole story again cause I can do nothing but think about the darn books. I am reading Lonesome Dove right now which I do like but still my mind is in forks lol. Ladies I will try like heck to get here a little more I know I always say that but well its getting cold now so I should be able to haha.
Valentina
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Valentina »

Yeah no temptation to be outside when outside is freezing. Not that I'm an outdoors person anyway...

Will our new thread have the same name as this one or is it time to think up a new name?
ashleygill03
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by ashleygill03 »

I think the best Halloween movies would have to be Hocus Pocus and Sleepy Hollow. There are so many great ones though!

Is anyone else looking forward to dressing up for Halloween and having some excellent alter-ego baking when they get home??
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

alter-ego baking... that sounds like fun. I love Halloween. I have no plans yet. That always happen to me. I can't believe that Halloween is 2 weeks away. Maybe I should think of something to cook up :) tee-hee.
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
MTF
Settled in Forks

Post by MTF »

Alter ego baking sounds like fun thanks for the good idea. Everyone must be a way this weekend huh? Been kind of slow on here. Im taking the kids out for Halloween this year. Best Halloween movies? How about Halloween? The new one though that Rob Zombie made.
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

Holy Crap, MTF posted! It's been a long time, friend. The gals have been off and on with YM. We miss you though!

RE: Gutter name- I think the one that was voted second should be our name. What's it something with popsicles?

I have no Halloween plans. I've kinda stopped making plans all together. They never work out. Something or someone always fall through, so I've stopped. Makes life more interesting that way.
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
pubesy
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by pubesy »

i wish they did halloween in australia
Team Switzerland - Thanks for the sig Alysha
adultes lexiconum recipientes nuntiis singulis
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

Ah...the purple screen *body eases like Phury lighting up a red smoke* FS commanded the computer ALL weekend while he crammed a quarter's worth of work into 36 hours. I was having serious withdrawl!

So my good news...I have a plane ticket to Utah for the movie priemere with the DGG's there!

As for Halloween plans, we're going to the neighborhood party next weekend and helping FS recover from shoulder surgery.

Did I mention I'm going to Utah!?! *jumps up and down*
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

That's fantastic news, N'mama. You ladies are going to have a blast. So far, I've got ten people or so who are committed to go to a midnight showing of the movie. The only problem is that I don't know if there will be one near me. I would think the theaters would be crazy not to have one.
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!