Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Photo Stills

Post by jlbower79 »

well my friend lent her's out and so she asked to borrow mine and i just STARED HER DOWN and she was like "look, i know i'm rough on books" (there is hardy anything left of hers) ... i just ordered a book off of amazon which turned out to be nothing but the twilight book with a different cover... sucked but now i have that extra one.

Don't forget to get the Movie Companion because it's freakin awesome! (<- Jens rubbing off on me)

woot woot!
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
tearsoftopaz
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by tearsoftopaz »

oh i'm going to.... once i get some money. and it's only for those sexy pictures. not only, but thats a biigg portion of it. :]

"Forever and forever and forever..."
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

jlbower79 wrote: and heads right back to that sexy mouth of his and takes him down.. woot woot! TAKE HIM DOWN!

lol...thatd be so awesome...maybe she does that and she trips and they fall on the bed....reason for the double scene thing...so Bella...
*TwilightIsMyDrug*
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by *TwilightIsMyDrug* »

Ok, maybe it's just me.

Is anyone else DESPERATELY trying NOT to look at the photo stills?! :?: I did OK, until I stumbled across a website that had tons of pics. I didn't click on most of them but I did see a few. I just REALLY want to be SURPRISED. Each time I see a new photo, I get bummed out a little because I'm like, "Ugh, that's awesome :P ...OK NO MORE TILL THE MOVIE :!: "

Nov 22 really needs to get here fast, before I ruin it for myself!! I'm not going to the Listening Party at Hot Topic or ordering the Movie Companion Book (yet) because I want so badly for this to be an amazing surprise in the theater.

I saw the prom scene pictures--on accident--and then just thought "Oh well. Guess I'll be making a banner." That's it for me though. I'm done. No more pictures for the next 31 days.

Does anyone else relate to my frustration? Sometimes I feel like it's just me! :oops:
"You don't know how long I've waited for you."
Team Edward
tsvety
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by tsvety »

^^ I'm totally with you there! I've been trying now for like a week or so and it's SO HARD! When people are all "That's the most amazing pic I've seen" and I'm all "UH NO FAIR, I WANT IT TO BE A SURPRISE"... But that's it. No more pics for Lina! I'm gonna ruin the movie for me.

We shall both be strong my child lawlz! :D
~Lina
*I'm on The List.* *The name's Pancakes* ^^
Image ^awesome banner by Narnia^
*TwilightIsMyDrug*

tsvety wrote:^^ I'm totally with you there! I've been trying now for like a week or so and it's SO HARD! When people are all "That's the most amazing pic I've seen" and I'm all "UH NO FAIR, I WANT IT TO BE A SURPRISE"... But that's it. No more pics for Lina! I'm gonna ruin the movie for me.

We might need to start a little support group!! :-)
Team Edward
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

*TwilightIsMyDrug* wrote:
tsvety wrote:^^ I'm totally with you there! I've been trying now for like a week or so and it's SO HARD! When people are all "That's the most amazing pic I've seen" and I'm all "UH NO FAIR, I WANT IT TO BE A SURPRISE"... But that's it. No more pics for Lina! I'm gonna ruin the movie for me.

We might need to start a little support group!! :-)
lol...good luck! I can't help myself...my sil is trying to wait...poor thing. I keep emailing her links though :)
I at first thought the movie was going to be awful from the first trailer...but the more i see, the more i want to go see the movie. So I keep looking :)
*TwilightIsMyDrug*

^^ I know it. I was afraid it was going to be really dumb at first, but it looks like it's going to be sooooo good!
RP looks JUST like I thought Edward should.
Team Edward
mananda

Post by mananda »

*TwilightIsMyDrug* wrote:Ok, maybe it's just me.

Is anyone else DESPERATELY trying NOT to look at the photo stills?! :?: I did OK, until I stumbled across a website that had tons of pics. I didn't click on most of them but I did see a few. I just REALLY want to be SURPRISED. Each time I see a new photo, I get bummed out a little because I'm like, "Ugh, that's awesome :P ...OK NO MORE TILL THE MOVIE :!: "

Nov 22 really needs to get here fast, before I ruin it for myself!! I'm not going to the Listening Party at Hot Topic or ordering the Movie Companion Book (yet) because I want so badly for this to be an amazing surprise in the theater.

I saw the prom scene pictures--on accident--and then just thought "Oh well. Guess I'll be making a banner." That's it for me though. I'm done. No more pictures for the next 31 days.

Does anyone else relate to my frustration? Sometimes I feel like it's just me! :oops:

you are definitely not alone. Each time I check this thread I'm tempted more and more but I'm holding off. Once the movie comes out I know for sure I will want to look at all these pictures.

But for now, I want the movie to be a surprise
tearsoftopaz
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by tearsoftopaz »

haha i'm not really holding off from the photo stills cuz i know i probably couldn't resist the temptation. but as for some things, such as the lullaby which is gonna be on the soundtrack, i am not going to listen to it! i'm still gonna buy the CD but NOT going to listen. but i love all the photo stills and am not worried that the movie won't be a surprise.

"Forever and forever and forever..."