The Hanson Thread

Likeasunburn
Protector Of Pel's Sanity

Re: The Hanson Thread

Post by Likeasunburn »

Actually I think he just looked and sounded a little tense today. Which is the oposite of how he seemed with the fans outside a few minutes later. Weird. Could have something to do with the baby being due so soon I guess. He may be a bit tense between now and when Natalie finally pops. It makes me sad he'll miss it again, but eh, I guess he knows what he's doing. The band needs this tour. *shrugs*

Today's video: http://www.myfoxny.com/myfox/pages/Insi ... geId=5.2.1
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

ah yeah..funny how i keep forgetting that. whens #4 due again?

Natalie isnt touring with them anymore is she? and isnt this the third time hes missing it? :(
Chadley
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Chadley »

Guys *voice is hoarse from screaming in excitement*

I just got my email for a M&G at my show....

*bounces so much I basically hit the roof*
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

ooooooh my god. congratulations:D im trying really hard not to be jealous lol.. thats sooooo great though! whens your show?

god, what am i doing, i should be revising...
Chadley
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Chadley »

My show is next Sunday and Lancaster.

Meh, at least someone's happy for me, lol!I have two friends that are completely angry at me for getting it. :?
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

aw nice. no, im trying to get used to my situation here. i dont wanna be angry at everyone so id better get used to the thought of not seeing them live...
i hope you have the best time ever:) will you be able to take pics?

okay. now i cant study for latin. one of my best friends family fell apart today, his step dad left and is missing with the police looking for him.. like i can concentrate on sokrates and epikur now..
Likeasunburn

Post by Likeasunburn »

Congrats, darlin! Have a ball! You know you'd better come back with a full report. Its killing me not to be going to this next month's shows. If you get DITW I'll feel a little less robbed that at least one Taylighter got to hear it. <3.

Spawn #7 is due in "early November" which translates to "anytime now." Taylor was only there in the flesh for Ezra's grand intro. He was in Australia when Penny was born and recording in Cali when she went into labor with River, though he was quite a bit early and he claims that time he'd planned on being home. It's kind of a joke he has now about being a "really bad schedule maker." *snork*
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

oh yeah Mimi speaking of full reports... is the tour diary gonna be up any time soon?

lol. Australia? seriously? thats just rude. and he couldntve recorded anything in Tulsa huh? pshhh.
i feel a little sorry for him. he didnt even see Penny the day she was born then?
Likeasunburn

Post by Likeasunburn »

My part is written up, I'm waiting on Liz's pics and videos to make it completed and then I'll have a link for you guys. There's a video of Zac and Taylor and Kate in Orlando that I bet is gonna go full on VIRAL. *snickers* This'll be worth the wait kids.

And yeah, he didn't see Penny and River on the day they were hatched, this one either I guess. Though that's not all that unusal for touring musicians. I'm just still hoping the poor little thing isn't going to really be named Juda Sloan... though it's Taylor, and fully possible. :roll:
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

im still in denial about that. Ezra, okay. Penny, yeah thats even cute. River... well its Tay. but. Juda Sloan? thats different.

and okay, its not unusual for musicians, no, but our boys do a lot of things that arent usual for musicians. id be pissed off if i was Nat, but then thats just me. although, you know, its partly her fault. actually, if you think about it, she coulda prevented it. or not. it depends on whether or not.. no, im not gonna go there.

i just noticed theres a big blank at the beginning of 2001. cant find anything. no pictures, no nothing. i think. grrr:( i hate blanks.