Pulling a Bella

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Our Icy Affection
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Pulling a Bella

Post by Our Icy Affection »

^^^ oh gosh i hope you were okay.

I'm not really that clumsy, so i don't trip a lot, but when i do, its really bad.

I was at the pool and wearing my new swimsuit. I was about to dive in. There was this really cute guy walking by, and i tried to act all cool by having this really cool dive. I put my foot out, about to dive, then this lady walks by. She touches my foot just as i'm about to go into the pool. I pulled her in with me. I felt really embarrassed that i got her in the pool. To make it worse, the guy laughed. Just laughed. I never dive in anymore. :oops:
~The name's Affection, Our Icy Affection, but you can call me Icy for short~
blondiebronzeeyed
Settled in Forks

Post by blondiebronzeeyed »

Well Lets see.... this happened recently.

I was at Colorguard Practice the other afternoon and we were practicing our last picture. (Which would be the last move of the number) and I had 16 counts or 16 steps to get three yard lines over. Well three yard lines is like 36 steps, so my steps would of had to been huge and I had to sprint. So we did the last number for the final time and I ran like crazy to get to my spot and by the time I reached it my ankle rolled into a hole and I fell over. Gah I was sooo embarassed.
ragdoll
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by ragdoll »

This wasn't me but my friend fell out of tree today. It was one of those trees with the branches sticking out almost straight and he was lying back on one and there was a big flash from a camera and he just fell! It's not clumsy exactly but he did manage to hit my arm, another friends head, and another branch on the way down. And it was only about 5ft up!I'm still laughing about it! :lol:
Congratulations to the Irish rugby team!!!!! Grand Slam at last!!!

Team Seth: 'Cos he's the bestest! :D

My quotes forum: http://quotations.forumotion.com/forum.htm
twilight_obsessor013
Learning to Love Green
Location: With my Twilight Pinay's =D XD Mahal Kita Ate Camille!

Post by twilight_obsessor013 »

Ugh, I had a 'Bella' day one day with my friends.

I was at the outlet mall in another city and I was wearing flip flops and everytime I would get out of a store or into a store, the top of my flip flop would skim the rugged concrete surface and I would stumble a little bit, but not so much. I still called it 'Pulling a Bella', but it happened every time I came out and it got annoying!

Though, my friend Em, she was working at Culvers and she kept on tripping on the tiles and for one day, I kept on calling her "BELLAHHHH!!!"

It was good. :lol:
ImageImage
Mahal Kita <3 Ate Camille!
EDWARD CULLEN DESERVES HIS OWN STORY!!!
xMoonlightxTragedyx
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by xMoonlightxTragedyx »

I feel up the stairs at my school. In front of everyone. All my stuff went falling. And I was wearing my cheerleading outfit so the guys behind me saw up my skirt. Ughh. I was soo embarassed.
bittenbyEdwardCullen
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by bittenbyEdwardCullen »

Before I had carpet in my new room I slipped on my own two feet and landed face first onto my bed which I then bounced up an landed smack down on my face again. My nose hurt for a while. It wasn't very pleasent.

Another time I was rushing to get to my room but I ran so fast that I ran into my door because my hand didn't have enough time to open the door. It hurt and my sister started laughing at me.
catieolacullen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by catieolacullen »

In 8th grade, it was snowing and we just got to school and the steps on the bus were still slippery and I slipped in front a bunch of the football guys. I started laughing... they all looked at me like I was insane... -ahem-

When I was 5-6 they were building a bunch of new houses behind my Dad's house and my friend Tiffany and I went back and were just playing around in the houses and I sat down on a nail... I have an interesting scar on my bum now.

In the summer of '05 I think my friends Raii and Lucy and I were in the Poconos and Raii and I were walking Lucy back to her mtn. house and we were taking a shortcut and we were under these peoples porch and they had wooden boards and it was kind of dark and they had nails sticking out of them and I stepped on a nail. The worst part was that we had to go out to dinner that night and it was a nice restaurant and so I was bleeding pretty badly and I left like a trail of blood behind me and I kept almost falling over and people were looking at me like I was insane, again...

In June my neighbors Jackie, Stasia, Chris, Letrell, and DJ were playing manhunt and I found Letrell and he ran out front of our houses and there's a little ledge before you hit the sidewalk and he jumped off and I followed and I landed fine but my body was still going and my legs weren't and I face planted it, JUST as two really hot guys I knew drove by and were laughing at me... :oops: I was slightly mortified.
La tua cantante...
HATE SPINNERBAIT!
Is anyone else here a Sarah Dessen fan, also?
Miss Vengeance
Wandering Through Town

Post by Miss Vengeance »

I passed out from dehydration at Mt. Rushmore. That wasn't really the Bella moment. The Bella moment was when they put me in a wheelchair and called the ambulance(park ranger type dudes). When they showed up they started taking my vitals in front of EVERYONE while EVERYONE was watching.

I thought I was going to die. :oops:
Macy!
Learning to Love Green

Post by Macy! »

I was just walking around in my house a few weeks ago and when I walked through a doorway, it somehow moved to just the right place for the facing (or whatever it's called) to jam into my pinky toe. Well, it hit pretty hard and ended up breaking my toe..since then, I've ran into numerous objects with that same toe to hurt it even worse..at this rate, it will never heal. :roll:
Nessa645
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Nessa645 »

I had a Bella moment right when I got home. I was getting off the car and I tripped on my own feet.