Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
ShadowNIN
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Emmett Cullen

Post by ShadowNIN »

Can I just say that I'm so sad about MS because I really wanted to get to know Emmett better. He seems like such a cool and funny guy! I loved all the one liners he had in BD! Man! I wish I knew an Emmett! I would be laughing all day!!!
ImageImage
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

ShadowNIN wrote:Can I just say that I'm so sad about MS because I really wanted to get to know Emmett better. He seems like such a cool and funny guy! I loved all the one liners he had in BD! Man! I wish I knew an Emmett! I would be laughing all day!!!
I agree with you. What was available of Midnight Sun was an amazing insight into not only Edward's mind but it allowed us to see how funny, kind and intelligent Emmett is. He is such an amazing character, he has the ability to maintain the role of family clown and protector all at the same time. Emmett is also excellent when it comes to relieving stressful situations...from the car ride in New Moon with Edward and Rosalie to the part in Beaking Dawn...well actually the entire time in Breaking Dawn he was breaking the tension. :D
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
ShadowNIN

Post by ShadowNIN »

waiting tobe dazzled wrote:
ShadowNIN wrote:Can I just say that I'm so sad about MS because I really wanted to get to know Emmett better. He seems like such a cool and funny guy! I loved all the one liners he had in BD! Man! I wish I knew an Emmett! I would be laughing all day!!!
I agree with you. What was available of Midnight Sun was an amazing insight into not only Edward's mind but it allowed us to see how funny, kind and intelligent Emmett is. He is such an amazing character, he has the ability to maintain the role of family clown and protector all at the same time. Emmett is also excellent when it comes to relieving stressful situations...from the car ride in New Moon with Edward and Rosalie to the part in Beaking Dawn...well actually the entire time in Breaking Dawn he was breaking the tension. :D
Exactly!! Now imagine a book from HIS perspective! MAN! That would be one good book!! :lol:
ImageImage
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

ShadowNIN wrote:
waiting tobe dazzled wrote:
Exactly!! Now imagine a book from HIS perspective! MAN! That would be one good book!! :lol:
it would probably be a very simple book :lol: but i would definitely read it :D
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

I don't think it would be a simple story. I think it would be hilarious but not simple. I think Emmett is way more intelligent than he is given credit for.
I don't think his story would be as dramatic as some of the other characters though, simply because things do not appear to bother Emmett in the same way that they bother the others. He is a bit more care free and blunt than the others so when a problem occured he would confront it and move on, not obsess over it for weeks and then make a move.
You gotta love Emmett! :D It would definatly be a hysterical read.
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
ShadowNIN

Post by ShadowNIN »

ilovetwilight wrote:
it would probably be a very simple book :lol: but i would definitely read it :D
Awwwww, come on! It wouldn't be simple! Emmett is just as smart as the other characters. I think it would be a great story and the perspective he would provide on all the crazy, horrible events would have me laughing throughout the whole book!! ;)
ImageImage
crashing_waves
Settled in Forks

Post by crashing_waves »

A book from Emmett's POV would be so hilarious! :lol:

I have a question, if anyone can answer it at this moment. I was kinda hoping we would get Emmett's story in BD, but that didn't happen. And as far as I know, SMeyer didn't really tell his story like she did with Esme's in the Personal Correspondence. So I was thinking the other day, that maybe she'd put something on her site (but I don't think that'd happen for some reason) and then I thought, is it possible that his story (at least a lot more than we know right now) be will in The Twilight Saga: the official guide? Because I'm dying to find out more about him :)
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

crashing_waves wrote:A book from Emmett's POV would be so hilarious! :lol:

I have a question, if anyone can answer it at this moment. I was kinda hoping we would get Emmett's story in BD, but that didn't happen. And as far as I know, SMeyer didn't really tell his story like she did with Esme's in the Personal Correspondence. So I was thinking the other day, that maybe she'd put something on her site (but I don't think that'd happen for some reason) and then I thought, is it possible that his story (at least a lot more than we know right now) be will in The Twilight Saga: the official guide? Because I'm dying to find out more about him :)
Have you read this "Twilight Outtake" from SM's website- "Emmett and the Bear"?
http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/pdf/twi_o ... emmett.pdf
This might give you a little more insight into Emmett's story.
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

thanks for the list - tis AWESOME!

i think that something from Emmett's POV would not be simple, but it would be very balck and white. he doesnt have to make the difficult decisions about anything.

i do wonder what colourful thing he did in his past life though...... ;)
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
runswithwolves
Officially Bitten!
Location: On Taylor's right bicep staring at the new Wolfpack picture

Post by runswithwolves »

I think Emmett's POV would be great but maybe not the whole book just part of it, it might be a little boring,but it would be so funny :lol: .
J<3B ~I <3 Ian~I<3Peeta~Team Zane RIP~I<3Fang
Taylor's right bicep ~ http://www.teamtaycob.webs.com/