Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
slayerchick303
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Who is your favorite character?

Post by slayerchick303 »

sachael wrote:yeah lots of people vote for bella and edward.. :) i was one of them first but i i read through.. i think i was able to change my mind.. :)
Who did you decide is your favorite character is?
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B
Esme_C
Settled in Forks

Post by Esme_C »

I love Esme! She's more my style. very conservative and she's just a beautiful person! I have so many favorites though! I love Rosalie and Alice as well as Edward of course! ....oh you know what? I love them all lol! :lol:
~Ms. Esme~
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

slayerchick303 wrote:
love jasper and alice... :) for some reason.. the special connection between them.. jasper's mysterious character and alice's bubbly personality..
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
Stupidshinyvolvowner
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Stupidshinyvolvowner »

You know what, I think my favorite character, besides Bella and Edward would have to be Seth Clearwater. He is the only one, besides Bella that can look past the vampire/werewolf feud. I think he adds some humor to BD. I love that we get to know him better in BD. Also, I think SM does a great job in making Seth a little kid, and still wise beyond his years.
slayerchick303
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by slayerchick303 »

sachael wrote:
slayerchick303 wrote:
love jasper and alice... :) for some reason.. the special connection between them.. jasper's mysterious character and alice's bubbly personality..

Very true. They seem to be the epitome of "opposites attract" and ying and yang. They truly complete each other. Even though their personalities are almost polar-opposites, they are still so mesmerizing in their quiet, yet potent, connection.
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B
jovialmadness
Settled in Forks

Post by jovialmadness »

I'd have to say Carlisle. I think he is so amazingly intelligent, not just on a mental level, but an emotional one as well. Every time he has a speaking bit, I'm always so amazed at the depth of his perception. I loved the part in New Moon when he was stitching up Bella and talking about choice and making the best out of what life gives you. I swear, as much as I do love Edward and Bella (and I DO love Edward, trust me), they really can't stand up to Carlisle.
Twilove
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Twilove »

well obviously Edward every girls dream man and i love Alice shes so energetic and bubbly and come on i would love to go shopping with her she would be an amazing friend
LinkinParkMcCullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by LinkinParkMcCullen »

Emmett. He is so hilarious, almost everything he says is funny. :lol: He is also really hot!
ImageImage
max
Settled in Forks

Post by max »

My favorite character at the moment is Bell. She is sweet, kind, understanding and forgiving. It used to be Edward but i cant forgive him for leaving Bella in New Moon. :cry:
EdwardNJessi
Learning to Love Green

Post by EdwardNJessi »

Stupidshinyvolvowner wrote:You know what, I think my favorite character, besides Bella and Edward would have to be Seth Clearwater. He is the only one, besides Bella that can look past the vampire/werewolf feud. I think he adds some humor to BD. I love that we get to know him better in BD. Also, I think SM does a great job in making Seth a little kid, and still wise beyond his years.

oooh! I LOVE Seth! His character is such a breath of fresh air. :) I still love me some Jasper, but I'll always have a special place in my heart for Seth. :)