The Worst Movies Ever

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
LRP466106
Settled in Forks

Re: The Worst Movies Ever

Post by LRP466106 »

simple_love♫ wrote:
Twilight<3 wrote:Pfft, any Disney Channel movie but, more specifically, any High School Musical movie. :roll:
I cannot agree more. that and Camp Rock my friends made me watch it with them and a practically gagged through the entire thing. What ever happened to the classic Disney movies? and Tinkerbell has her own movie now and she's all friendly and perky, but that's not how she was in the Peter Pan movie -- she's supposed to be a snotty, stuck up jealous brat. Disney needs to go back to their old ways.

EW. My friends made me watch High School Musical a long time ago, I was practically dying from that movie's cheesieness...
Trey
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Trey »

Learned my lesson. When you're bored and there isn't anything to do, don't go to a movie that you have never heard of before.....waste of money. The Fountain was a waste of time, money, and effort. I have two hours i will never get back.....my friends and i almost up and walked out. Pointless..
PROUD TWI-GUY!

Vampgrl_11 best friend!!

NKistheshiz
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by NKistheshiz »

One Missed Call was so stupid! It looked good but like everyone died within the first ten minutes. Me and my friends walked out. It sucked so bad.
Inquisitive and thoughtful,
she was the challenge he'd been waiting for;
a reminder that creativity runs deep like secrets.
awesomejen1
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by awesomejen1 »

Trey wrote:Learned my lesson. When you're bored and there isn't anything to do, don't go to a movie that you have never heard of before.....waste of money. The Fountain was a waste of time, money, and effort. I have two hours i will never get back.....my friends and i almost up and walked out. Pointless..
That movie was so fricking weird! The end was just crazy...I wondered f the director was tripping on acid or something!

Don't mess the Zohan = why would I want to watch 1.5 hours of Adam Sandler hooking up with old ladies..eww

For some reason I really enjoy watching stupid cheesy Disney Channel movies, but the ones recently are horrible...camp rock, HSM, etc...gah.

I don't know if it was the Mist or The Fog or whatever, but the movie where there is a monster in the mist and people are dying and there are giant bugs...and in the end the dude shoot everyone in the car and plans on being killed by the monster only to find that its a rescue team...the best part was the end...I was laughing...what a terrible way to end a movie...have a guy shot his kid then be rescued!

Oh...Cloverfield!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~awesomejen
Cool graphic stuff from MRK! Thanks!
bodysnatcher

Post by bodysnatcher »

Lady in the Water

o_O

The only reason I was able to sit through that movie was because I was really, really high.
(that's when you know a movie is bad)
"and the boy loved the tree"
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

The Grudge 2 was so dumb. I've never even seen The Grudge (thankfully) but my friends made me go to the theater to see The Grudge 2 with them...what a waste of money.
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
lauralovescullens
Wandering Through Town

Post by lauralovescullens »

hairspray was probably the worst film of all time!!!!!!! i hate zac efron ALOT!
I kept trying to kidnap Jasper but Alice is always at his window waiting for me. How does she kn- OH RIGHT!!!!
Private Laura Nicoll of Jaspers Confederate Army

ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ana; »

NKistheshiz wrote:One Missed Call was so stupid! It looked good but like everyone died within the first ten minutes. Me and my friends walked out. It sucked so bad.
It was AWFUL!

I rented it and I saw it with some friends.

Talk about the scary girl in the freaking building calling people.
it's stupid.
dazzle_me-xx

Post by dazzle_me-xx »

The Scary Movies.
I know everyone thinks they're funny, but I think they are immature and stupid.
Okay, so there were some funny parts, but the rest was like... what the hell?

bluemaria
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by bluemaria »

Trey wrote: The Fountain was a waste of time, money, and effort. I have two hours i will never get back.....my friends and i almost up and walked out. Pointless..
Oh I forgot about that one... I watched it for free when I worked at a video store and I wished that I could get that time back when it was done Ehhhhh.....