Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

Nikki Reed as Rosalie

Post by Pel »

A place to discuss Nikki.
Violi
Wandering Through Town

Re: Nikki Reed as Rosalie

Post by Violi »

at first when i found out she was Rosalie, i wasnt too sure because i remembered her from thirteen and i wasnt sure how they would pull off Rosalie's "look" with her, but from looking at cast pics and watching twilight tuesdays i think she will do a really good job. when i think Rosalie now i do see Nikki so its all good :D
bored on photoshop @5am after no sleep
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

Violi wrote:at first when i found out she was Rosalie, i wasnt too sure because i remembered her from thirteen and i wasnt sure how they would pull off Rosalie's "look" with her, but from looking at cast pics and watching twilight tuesdays i think she will do a really good job. when i think Rosalie now i do see Nikki so its all good :D
agreed. At first when i saw her in previous movies i couldn't believe they were the same person- with the weight loss & hair color change and what not. Now i definitely read the books imagining her as Rosalie
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
jmeln
Settled in Forks

Post by jmeln »

I still don't know if I can see Nikki Reed as Rosalie. My question is, and I hope someone out there has some insight into this, how come they didn't cast Olivia Wilde as Rosalie? She's gorgeous, and really could pull off the Rosalie look. Anyone know anything?? :?
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

jmeln wrote:I still don't know if I can see Nikki Reed as Rosalie. My question is, and I hope someone out there has some insight into this, how come they didn't cast Olivia Wilde as Rosalie? She's gorgeous, and really could pull off the Rosalie look. Anyone know anything?? :?

Maybe she just didn't audition?
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
Violi
Wandering Through Town

Post by Violi »

she could have auditioned and just not had the right "feel" to it or something,
bored on photoshop @5am after no sleep
SwitzerlandXGirl7
Settled in Forks

Post by SwitzerlandXGirl7 »

Ok i'm still not thrilled but after her on "Twilight Tuesday" interview i think she could do i good job. I think i just remember watching her on the O.C and she doesn't have BLONDE hair so i think that's what doesn't stick with me.............. idk i like Stephanie's choice a litlle better but hey, am i in charge of casting? :|
somnium
Settled in Forks

Post by somnium »

In the behind the scenes videos she looks so much like Rosalie!!! In the clips she comes off kind of cold and arrogant which is exactly what Rosalie is (atleast in Twilight)
bittenbyEdwardCullen
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by bittenbyEdwardCullen »

Honestly, I can't picture Nikki as Rosalie. She just looks so average to me. I always picture Rosalie as someone that looks like a beautiful model. I think they should have casted a model as Rosalie. She doesn't have that big a role anyway and most models have to know how to sort of act.
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

I didn't imagine her either. She is pretty, but I think Rosalie would have been prettier. I guess it matters if she acts like her, then I can imagine it.