The Hanson Thread #2

aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Re: The Hanson Thread #2

Post by aurelia92 »

lol yeah it kept me sane this morning too..

listen, i know im really really annoying, but are there any more pics from the 22nd or whenever? i cant find anything and its driving me crazy. yes, i know thats pathetic.

by the way, i was at my best friends sisters b-day party and my best friend (well not really but she used to be) has turned into a total jonas brothers freak. shes 2 years younger than me, yeah, but still:/
Likeasunburn
Protector Of Pel's Sanity

Post by Likeasunburn »

aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

thank you sooo much! my evening isnt as ruined as it was before.

oh yeah i have school tomorrow. because apparently, the two years i had to survive with school every saturday werent enough. nope.

Mimi, are you going to the concert or not?

edit: this officially made my day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y--KdYUBqRg
i<3 birthdays. they make Tay look&act like a cute little 12 year old:)
Likeasunburn

Post by Likeasunburn »

Hi, my name's Mimi, and I am quite clearly a MORON.

After zreo sleep last night, and a hell-like day at work, I am now standing in a crowd of 50 13 year olds in goth gear in the doorway of Hot Topic to hear this damn lullaby. Fangirling can be hazardous to your (mental) health.
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

lullaby? have i missed something?
and lol i think its pretty understandable.. if anyone on here was completely sane, we wouldnt be on here.
Likeasunburn

Post by Likeasunburn »

At all Hot Topic stores tonight they had pre-release listening parties for the movie's soundtrack. They did all the lameo trivia and gave out some prizes and stuff like that. There was also a discount on preorders for the cd, merch and whatnot. I got to order my cd and the Alice necklace I wanted for just 26 bucks!

I tell ya though, this thing was so not well-planned out. That store, at the best of times, can't be designed to hold more than 15 people, and there were like 70/80 there. They set up some big speakers in the foodcourt so that everyone could hear the soundtrack. Rob's song was ok, a little emo for my taste but the lullaby... whatttttt the heck? Ok, so I get Edward's a vampire and can play so inhumanly fast and beautiful all that jazz, but he was able to secretly, slyly, not to mention invisibly, add in an entire string section too?! *blinks* No clue where THAT came from. Pretty, but... not quite right for the context.

Alrighty, Meems needs some sleepy time. Night, all! <3.
Krystina the Alien
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Krystina the Alien »

I hate football. Instead of being at Hot Topic, I was sitting in mud on my football field, 'cause it rained all day long. So, now I have a cold butt, and no lullaby. Or anything else, for that matter.
Image <--click this
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

if you think about it, it ridiculous, really. like, think about it. youre going to the bookshop to listen to the soundtrack of the unreleased movie of a book you're obsessed with. thats when you know youre really obsessed.
i wanna hear it too. oh well.

i got laughed at for liking Hanson today. yay. and my friend thought itd be funny to tell her friend i have over 2000 Hanson pics on my computer to her friend, while her friend smoked into my face. yay.
Mimi...im presuming youre not going to the concert then?
Likeasunburn

Post by Likeasunburn »

Ha if only Hot Topic WAS a bookstore! I like bookstores, those I find cozy, comforting. Hot Topic?... Not so much. In fact most of the time I go into one of those places I get odd looks and sneers because I DON'T dress in head-to-toe black, have any non-ear piercings, and have never listened to Slipknot a day in my life lol.

And yeah, I thought about it, and decided that it'd be dumb to blow a couple hundred bucks (and 30 hours in the car) to just go to one show. I mean I saw the guys 2 weeks ago and RockBoat is only a couple of months away. I think I can behave myself until then... Unless this rumored Christmas show in Tulsa comes to pass. Then all bets are so off. :p
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

oops. i dont know why i said bookstore. i know hot topic isnt one but my head isnt really fully functioning right now, i think i left my brain in bed this morning. oh well.
oh and it sounds like the kinda place i wouldnt be seen dead in. but who knows. speaking of piercings, is that thing about Tay having had a cartilage piercing a million years ago a rumor or not? sounds like a rumor.

lol yeahh i think youll survive. rock boat doesnt sound too bad.. *goes sulk in the corner*