Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Renata and Chelsea

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

This is the place to discuss Renata and Chelsea of the Volturi Guard.

To discuss the Volturi as a group visit The Volturi Coven and Guard thread.

Please remember the Discussion Guidelines. Posts will be edited or deleted as needed at the moderators' discretion without warning.
Banner by urcoolcarrie
Alcyone
Has More Hidden Talents Than Aro

Re: Renata and Chelsea

Post by Alcyone »

Renata was disappointing. What kind of guard actually shows fear? Especially to such a degree?

Chelsea's ability kicks Why are we talking about a donkey?. I would love to have her ability.
Set by *cullens & converse | AB Type
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

I love Chelsea but renata was a bit of a wimp. i mean c'mon show a bit more back bone girl, what happened to the bad Why are we talking about a donkey? female vamp attitude???
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
refagelli
Settled in Forks

Post by refagelli »

C'mon
Imagine if you have renata's ability.
She don't need to learn how to fight, I mean, if she could not repel anyone in any possible training. Why fighting?
It's comprehensible. If she don't know how to fight obviously she was afraid.
She is just a shield, she don't nedd to be a bad Why are we talking about a donkey? female vamp. We've already have Jane to be that one. :mrgreen:
Chelsea have the most important ability of all. Without her Volturi could be destroyed. I like her but I prefer Renata for obvious reasons :lol:
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

The whole time with Renata, I was thinking come one woman...your a vampire for goodness sakes. I understand that with her really cool gift that she hasn't had the need for any physical combat but seriously, at least act like it. Even if you are worried about your boss (or master or whatever he is to her) pretend to be a strong, powerful female vampire.
Chelsea's power was really cool to though, I liked the part were it was just bouncing back off of Bella's shield. I think that it is because of her that most of the Volturi stayed together...and it definatly helped in their conquest of other covens. You know "divide and conquer"
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jane V »

Chelsea was cool!!!

Renata was too, but a bit of a wimp. yeah, i know, she wouldn't need to know how to fight, but c'mon! show a little toughness!

ok, just randomly wondering....i was kinda mad that those extra Volturi vampires in the BD index weren't actually in the story. :?: that was a little pointless :?
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

i agree, but then SM had to have some extra people otherwise the guard would look a bit thin on the ground if you get what i mean
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jane V »

Landiana wrote:i agree, but then SM had to have some extra people otherwise the guard would look a bit thin on the ground if you get what i mean
ohhh that's true. thanks for clearing that up for me :D just found it a bit odd that she put in characters who weren't actually in the story.
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
everlong
Learning to Love Green

Post by everlong »

Maybe Renato was scared because she wasnt that confident of her power. The volturi is that powerful that her power may not come into play much and to think that one slip up and Aro could be dead, and so would she.

Wow, if I had chelsea's gift that would be dangerous.
moon.cherry.twilite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by moon.cherry.twilite »

Renata was wimpy. She didn't need to be, but she was. Who knows why that might be.
Chelsea's power was so cool. Come to think of it, she could really either make or break the Volturi entirely.
As for who's the most bad Why are we talking about a donkey? female Volturi vampire...I'd say Heidi.
OMDE= Oh My Dazzling Edward
OMHJ= Oh My Hot Jacob
GO HERE: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4364852/1/Y ... h_Twilight