Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Re: I Saw the Twilight Trailer on the Big Screen

Post by G-Faerie08 »

I am so mad. I go to the movies like ALL THE TIME and have been at least 5 times the past 3 weeks..and have not seen a trailer for Twilight yet..I know it sometimes depends on the movie that you see and the rating..but whatev..I am going to see it when it comes out, so its all good :)
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

I have the trailer on my iPod and I was watching it on the train today and the girl next to me started giggling and then we watched it again together, like, three times.

Nothing like meeting complete Twilight strangers on the train! :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

soozabooza54 wrote:I have the trailer on my iPod and I was watching it on the train today and the girl next to me started giggling and then we watched it again together, like, three times.

Nothing like meeting complete Twilight strangers on the train! :)
I watch mine on my iPod too. I also converted the youtube video that a fan made of New Moon with Near to You song playing. Love that one since I'm a huge Jacob fan.
x__iheartyou__x
Settled in Forks

Post by x__iheartyou__x »

After finally going to the movies like 15 times in the last month i finally seen the trailer on the big screen.. I was so happy. My boyfriend and I went to see Saw IV yesterday and to be honest I didnt even think they would show the trailer there because its of all the adults that would go see this movie... in fact i figured i would like have to go and see HSM3 or something just to see it on the big screen.. well though showed it and i grapped my boyfriend and I was like "you are going to see that with me no matter what.. and if you do i will buy you season tickets next year to the tigers!" it was amazing to see it on the big screem.... and i can not wait until 11/21
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

I. FINALLY. SAW. IT!
i went to see SexDrive at midnight with my sister last night...and just as i was about to lose hope BAM! i see the green screen for the preview show up, and since i memorized the rating (PG-13 for violence and a scene of sensuality) i almost peed myself! haha there were like 12 people in the theater and i was going BERZERK! I died on every scene..SO PERFECT! It's so funny how i've seen this trailer 427489327489374983 times, and i still died watching it on the big screen...ESPECIALLY during the legendary kiss scene...*sigh*
Anyways, it was AWESOME! surround sound, huge flashing images....*sigh* this movie will pwn!!!!
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
lag28wa
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by lag28wa »

So tonight I suggested to my husband that we go see Sex Drive. What do you mean ulterior motives!?!? I don't know what you're talking about!

Anyhow, I knew they were going to show the trailer and I told him. He knows of my obsession...
I had to pee really bad, but I didn't want to leave and go before the movie because I'd die if I missed the trailer, so there I sat, relegated to go pee after the movie started. Haha, that's a first!

I have seen it before a million times of course, but it was AWESOME on the big screen with the surround sound. I just LOVE the music in it. The theatre was pretty full, I couldn't tell if there were any other Twilight fans in there but I was totally ready to give someone a high five if they said "Woooo!" but no one did!

After the trailer was over my hubby looked at me and said "So? Squee?" and I said "Yeah! Squeeeeee!" He laughed.

SOOOOOOO freaking excited for the movie. I am just having a dilemma of how I am going to see it. I really want to see a midnight release, and the only person I know in this town is hubby, but I know he won't be able to go for at least a couple of days because of work (he's in the military and not allowed to take leave during the week). I am seriously considering soliciting some friends on the internet and making the drive to somewhere to see it!
It is not length of life, but depth of life---Ralph Waldo Emerson
Banner by emaleth @ Vesparium
lily~ilys~edward
Settled in Forks

Post by lily~ilys~edward »

all of you who have seen it on the big screen r sooooooooo LUCKY. I have only seen it on my computer and my computer isn't that great, but i love the new trailer anyway!
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

Thought I'd share the TV trailer love to you in the big screen trailer post...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D6eH-P1Ogk
:shock: :shock: :shock:
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

I've been to the movies a few times holding my breath through the previews, but I've still never seen it!
Anyone know if it's with HSM3?
Eli
Settled in Forks

Post by Eli »

Those who saw it... You're so lucky!!

Here we don't have the trailer yet in the movies, I've only seen it online...
But it must be great to see it in the big screen :D
I can't wait to see it, and the movie...