Monopoly Twilight Style

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

Monopoly Twilight Style

Post by Pel »

Ok, the night before Monday I had a dream pertaining to my librarian meeting Stephenie Meyer. I dreamed that she said that Stephenie Meyer was addicted to Monopoly because it gave her creative ideas.

I have no idea how this happened and I'm pretty sure it's not true, I just thought it would be fun if we made our own little "Twilight" Monopoly games.

Here we will present ideas for certain aspects of the real game that we could do and, those of us obsessed enough, will actually make the board. Or those of us who have enough time.

You guys will probably think I'm really crazy, but who cares?

Have fun!!!!!!!!!!

~Twilightfanatic
WinniePony
Wandering Through Town

Re: Monopoly Twilight Style

Post by WinniePony »

This is a cute idea! I love it. So, um... the little player pieces can be like Edward and Bella and everyone. And the places can be Volterra, the meadow, Bella's house, etc...
Some things exist, whether you believe in them or not. ~Valiant by Holly Black
22.FireandIce
Wandering Through Town

Post by 22.FireandIce »

ha. Cute. love it. you could also have the Newtons shop, FHS, Jacobs house, Cullen House, First beach,,,,
Seth.Jacob.Edward.Bella.Alice.Jasper.Emmett. Rosalie.Carlisle.Esme.Garrett. Zafrina.Emily.
Renesmee.Quil.Charlie.TheRomanians.Claire. Ben.Maggie.Tanya.Kate.Embry.Eleazar.Leah.Billy.

<3 Stole My Heart
bittenbyEdwardCullen
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by bittenbyEdwardCullen »

You could put La Push and for the jail it could be Charlie's Police Station or Jail. The Clearing would be a good place too and Esme's Island. Port Angeles, and that restaurant Edward and Bella went too!
fireice99
Wandering Through Town

Post by fireice99 »

Oh my gosh there would totally be a market for this! I really wish there would be a game based off of twilight -- that'd be so cute! Don't worry, pel, we don't think you're weird for thinking this up. It's just a sign of all twilight obsessed fans -- it creeps into everyday life, slowly, until it takes over. But that's ok, we could all use some edward during the day.. ;)

Kaleb Nation is awesome! Check out his site for insightful comments as he reads New Moon.
vegasn8ive
Learning to Love Green

Post by vegasn8ive »

I would love to play Twilight Monopoly. It's my favorite board game and we have probably 6 or 7 different versions. I even saw A Christmas Story Monopoly this year. I would totally buy it if someone made it! :D
Psychicpoptarts
Wandering Through Town

Post by Psychicpoptarts »

I actually love this idea a lot! I play a lot of games on www.pogo.com; and they've recently released monopoly on there. I've been playing it almost non-stop! This would be really easy to make if you had a normal monopoly board and just glued stuff onto the board! I feel inspired to take my monopoly board and try to make it one day! I will take pictures once I do! :D
Rosanesmee
Wandering Through Town

Post by Rosanesmee »

Think of some of the cards...

Rosalie wins beauty contest- collect $200
Edward wins piano contest - collect $250
Volturi suspect you of creating child newborns- miss a turn
Rosalie attacks Edward's Vanquish - give $300 to the bank

Anyone else got any ideas, mine are pretty lame right now. I haven't played monopoly in years!
Once you go Black, you never go back! <3 Jacob
Sophie Cullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by Sophie Cullen »

Ooh, I love your ideas Rosanesmee!!! I've got one too.

Fall down three flights of stairs and through a window ~ Pay bank $200 Hospital bills.
Get caught faking your birth records ~ Go to jail. Go directly to jail. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.00.

Hahaha, I love Monopoly. I've got Pirates of the Caribbean monopoly and I love it!! Even if no one ever wants to play with me. :roll:
~Supporting Stephenie Meyer 100% Of The Way~
~Midnight Sun Virgin~
Talia_Bananas
Settled in Forks

Post by Talia_Bananas »

WOW! this is great. i think im going to actually make this board....geez i need a life ahahaha

i got one!

for the get of jail free card
its could be something like:
You've just dazzled your way out of jail card lol
Image"I twitched as the pain lashed around the edges of the hole.But I wasn't the only one twitching.I could feel Jacob's whole body trembling next to mine.Even the car shook.- NM pg347