High School Musical the movies

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Caitlin...
Settled in Forks

Re: High School Musical the movies

Post by Caitlin... »

LOVED the first one.
the second one well. i liked it but bits of it annoyed me, like the fabouse song. stupied
tho i am still going to see the 3rd one the day it comes out with all the 12 years olds : D lol
Krystina the Alien
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Krystina the Alien »

I hate the movies, but I suffer through them 'cause I think Zac Efron is cute (not hot, his face is too doll like to be hot), and I like Lucas Grabeel.

But Vanessa Hudgens is HORRIBLE at everything. And I only like Ashley Tisdale in The Suite Life.
Image <--click this
vampirenerd
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In my fantasy world with Edward...and Jacob (why not?)

Post by vampirenerd »

Ok...so I'm 21 and I LOVE High School Musical lol. I have the first two on dvd and I am making my fiance go to see the third one in theatres. Also, my brother (who is a senior) is in showchoir (as was I in high school...oh and showchoir is pretty much like a dancing choir lol). Well, this year they got together with the drama dept and put on a performance of High School Musical. My brother played Troy and i was SO jealous that we didn't get to do this when I was in school
cullen grl 17
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by cullen grl 17 »

i liked both hsm movies! they were really good, and i cant wait to go to the movies to see the third one!go wildcats!
***But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil,
thou shalt not eat of it;
for in the day that thou eatest thereof
thou shalt surely die***
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

I used to think they were okay, if a bit too cheesy, and I even liked the songs. (Humuhumunukunukuapuaa, anyone?) But then . . .

My 8-year-old sister discovered them.
DUN DUN DUN.

I now hate the movie, Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens.
Seeing/hearing it 150 times and always having it on in the background does that to you.
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
save-the-wetlands
Learning to Love Green

Post by save-the-wetlands »

Christine! wrote:I can't stand them. My little sister used to be obsessed with them.
I mean she would watch them every day, and when shes not watching them, listen to the CD's.
Her whole room was HSM tooo.
AH. It was horrible.
She's not quite so bad anymore. Now it's Hannah Montana.
I CANNOT STAND IT!!!
It's so fake in my opinion. You don't go around singing in high school.
ImageImageImage
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

Caitlin... wrote:LOVED the first one.
the second one well. i liked it but bits of it annoyed me, like the fabouse song. stupied
tho i am still going to see the 3rd one the day it comes out with all the 12 years olds : D lol
I really like the first one, too. The second one was just ... weird, lol. I think I'm being dragged to see the third one. I mean, I want to see it, but I don't. That makes sense. :lol:
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

yesterday, i went to see the third one. it was REALLY good. can someone answer me this, CAN Zac efron get any hotter? *swoon* if he was a little paler, gold eyes. he could pass for a vampire.

I LOVED it. there were a ton of people there. young girls, moms, dads, people my age (boys too) --i think they did awesome with the danses and the songs. it was great. i bet they're going to make a ton money of it. i am going to check the box office right now.
LipsForeverSealed
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: In a black leather chair, that spins, *spin* weee! In Ireland

Post by LipsForeverSealed »

Oh gosh, here I am, here! Cringe!
haha, Its not my fault I was roped into HSM! I was caught at a young impressionable age, ok?? :lol:

Yeah i was actually in america when i first watched, I definately heard of it all right but didn't have the Disney channel so never saw it..
i just remember the whole class always bursting into song and me being like what the hell...?
And then I saw it and could um join in!

i love HSM one, Stick to the Status Quo I like know all the words including the words of that guy with the creme thing., hip hop nerd girl and skater dude.! Love that song!

I didnt really like HSM 2, Vanessa seriously annoyed me with her freakish giggling 'Aheeheehee Oh Troy..!' - Maddening!

And I went to see HSM 3 the other night, me nd prettyinpaleskin there with screaming little girls in HSM tshirts, who freaked out and screamed when ever Zac Efron came on screen! :lol: yeah hes hot but seriously! Screaming was taking it too far!

We went and tried to pretend like we werent going, we went on the computers and planned to sneak in after the que outside the cinema was gone (they were there an hour before it even started!Just standing there!) but in then we needed up going to the shop queue faking talks about How hard 2nd year is etc to er make out we werent actually a Tranistion year student and a 5th year....

Um yeah i liked HSM 3!
LipsForeverSealed
Image Edward Cullen
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

I saw the third one last night, and I have to admit that I LOVED IT! It was 10 million times better than the other two. It was so great. I had to go to Wal Mart right after I saw it so that I could get the soundtrack. :oops:
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin