The Hanson Thread

Jeminunzi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: The Hanson Thread

Post by Jeminunzi »

lol, seriously though. Joe Jonas like worships the ground that Taylor Hanson walks on. But only taylor can pull off the scarves properly.
Students working in New Media are bored in the summer, I take banner requests! PM me
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Krystina the Alien wrote:And of course the Jonas Bros remind you of Hanson. They want to be as awesome as Hanson, but that's not gonna happen. Unless, of course, somehow, Joe and I ended up dating, and then I'd be uber happy.
Pfft, I hate the Jonas Brothers and I don't see why people like them. They are so overrated and not real musicians.

At least Hanson is actually a good band with real lyrics.

Me and Sage (only people on TSBM will know hiM) are determined that that the Jonas Brothers are all secret lovers. Just listen to "Hey Little Brother." No, more like the lyrics.

And I like the fact that Hanson is doing that Walk thing in Africa or whatever it is.
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

Jeminunzi wrote:lol, seriously though. Joe Jonas like worships the ground that Taylor Hanson walks on. But only taylor can pull off the scarves properly.
oh god yes. Taylor is seriously the ONLY guy on the surface of this earth who can pull off the scarves.

and although yes, the JoBros worship hanson, they should talk about them more. real fans try and convince people to listen to them. 90% of the kiddies listening to the jobros dont even know who Hanson is...
Likeasunburn
Protector Of Pel's Sanity

Post by Likeasunburn »

Well as far as I'm concerned, the Jonas Brothers can keep the aforementioned "kiddies."

As promised, here's one of the clips from the EP that'll be on sale for the tour.

Where Did It Start: http://youtube.com/watch?v=5UZSXSlby6w
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

oooh. i love that clip. i listened to it about 50 times the day they posted it:)

and yeah, i dont really think kids that freak out over the jobros (i dont hate them, im not bashing, im just stating a fact here) understand Hanson. (also, they have no taste whatsoever in guys)
Krystina the Alien
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Krystina the Alien »

I'm sure I've said this at some point in time, but the comparison between Tay and Joe further fuels my belief that dating Joe would be like dating a little Taylor.

Only not as cute, and can't sing as well. And doesn't have two hot brothers...just a cute one, and a strange one.

Okay, maybe not. But I'd still go for Joe.
Image <--click this
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

LOL. i am SO happy i only got to know Hanson after they were all married... is joe the middle one? hmm.

my alternative to Taylor is actually Kevin Zegers. they dont actually look that much alike but theres something.. similar. VERY similar. in its a boy/girl thing anyway. and the way he is in interviews. and theyve both worked with samaire armstrong!

oh and do you guys know this song? i lovveee it! they should release it, its called fading heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0ahLbjxAkw
Jeminunzi

Post by Jeminunzi »

ooooohhh ^^ they should definitely release that song.... It's kind of disappointing that they havent.
Students working in New Media are bored in the summer, I take banner requests! PM me
Likeasunburn
Protector Of Pel's Sanity

Post by Likeasunburn »

So, shock me shock me, they're not having the response to the oh-so-brillant Walk Bus program as they'd hoped over at Hnet... the bus is still over half empty. So they kept on adding more and more little perks to sweeten the deal... still not many takers. (Hmmm don't think that could be due to the fact that most of the fanclubbers have already forked out a grand for RockBoat, do ya boys?) So now the latest thing is they're talking about lowering the price. Gah... If/when that happens, anyone from here thinking about trying it?

I, of all people, know the the guys' relationship with their fans is extraordinarily tight and causal, but I've gotta hope they are kidding about that truckstop scavanger hunt thing... but knowing them they're probably serious. :shock:
Jeminunzi

Post by Jeminunzi »

honestly, were i not in school, and could i afford it, i would consider doing it. But alas, i cannot.

It sounds kind of awesome though, to be completely honest.