Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Re: Hybrid Vampires

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

Okay, I know this is wway old, but...
tricia wrote: Wonder if you diluted Vampire blood in a hybrid with another human what would happen?
Pete Wentz and William Beckett would happen.

:oops: hehe, pet theory of mine...
sleepingfear
Settled in Forks

Post by sleepingfear »

When I first read the book, I was all "WTC, SMeyer?!" It made no sense and it was out of the freaking blue. I heard canon crumble down around my ears.

HOWEVER-I went and read the FAQs on her site when they went up, and that explained so much. I wish she had given a little warning, though. She definitely could have worked in the other-lubricating-liquid-that-vamps-have, and half of fandom wouldn't have died of heart attacks.
Oh, and also? I'm wretchedly in love with you.
soleyezon
Wandering Through Town

Post by soleyezon »

man and woman
woman and man
man
woman
i see it as a hybrid creation
it encompasses every concievable aspect of .. playing the flute
i see it as a flight from the beginning to the end
to the end to the beginning
a multi fluxuating algo-rythem
with the ability of cohesion in time frame
the ability to see 'eye to eye' in any moment of time
while retaining the 'underpinnings' of bare raw life
the under TASS the quitensential element of time
the death of life
the flow of life
as two dragon flies dancing together in perfect harmony
while flowing through endless 'waves'
what remains
the understanding of eternity
together
as one
flowing through the moments
resolving
recreating
dreaming together
attached together
sybiotically
while never being attached for any given amount of time
to any 'situation' or idea
the freedom to move and flow to any idea
by looking forward into the world
as the oncomming world in attention
being the world
the host and the hosted
the first and the last
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

This is probably on here, but what is a hybrid vampire, is it like Renesmee and Nahuel and his sisters?
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
soleyezon
Wandering Through Town

Post by soleyezon »

it is one who drinks, assimilates, unites, expands, through eating, drinking, beinging aware, resolving, 'older' to 'present' energies. it is one who has used death, to be alive, and uses death, to become new lives, while retaining their individuality, or their past 'blood' particicle formations, while uptaking, new formations. its like the body is a vessel, of change, and choice, and selective connectivity. personally i find it simple being aware of the inner attention - inner light - connectivity to the outer formation of reality, and as such directing the inner to 'match' the outer. like selective doorway opening and closing. which is like a vampire drinking changling blood, and viseversa. which is reason for vampire to drink the Sun. Now, the interesting part of past blood, to present blood, is the synchronous relationship that exists within the 'past unfolding' which is/was based on a continuence, of unfolding past(1st) intent. which basicvally means that the past paths, in this case, unraveled from the beginning to 'perform' a perfect connectivity, and uniform alignment. that means in the case mentioned that all paths are in synchronous alignment, supporting themselves, with the awareness of the others in balance and harmony. the hybrid realization, in this case, leads to the continuence of life, while being able to utilise the discontinuent nature, for future existences, past existence, to align to the present existence, opening all possibilities. the direction of attention split to many ways, or selected ways, aligned to the nature of free unfolding future, bare of bindings, allows the mergence of the selected 'alignments' to form form nothing, what is selected, or chosen.
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Building on shape-shifter's theory of hybrids no longer aging but not freezing: I think a Nessie pregnancy would be possible. It seems that all body functions still work in hybrids; they're more frozen in time than physicality. So, all her organs are functional she just won't age after a certain point.

From a literary perspective I don't think Stephenie would deprive Nessie of that ability. Throughout the series we see that child bearing is really quite a sacred theme (eg Rosalie's bitterness, Bella's desire to save Nessie) therefore I don't believe Stephenie would take that from Nessie. She was brought into the world completely by accident and not allowing her to have children (especially since she has someone to love, Jacob) would be almost a punishment and it wouldn't make much sense to me.

As far as what the hybrid-hybrid baby would look like I think we could certainly stick with the "best of both worlds" theory. Since human/vampire hybrids can eat and blend with society but still possess certain vamp skills I think the same would hold true for human/vamp/wolf breeds. I believe they would 1) possess those ESP like vamp skills 2) be able to eat and blend with society 3) possess wolf aging and possible communication skills. Then, I believe it would depend on gender. Since the wolf gene tends to be male, I think a male hybrid-hybrid would eventually be able to morph and all those Jacob wolfy traits. However, if the hybrid-hybrid was female it would possess more of Nessie's vamp traits.

So, I'm not sure if that made alot of sense; but that's my theory.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
flutterbymonkeys`
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by flutterbymonkeys` »

FutureCullen108 wrote:
RussetRose♥ wrote:I wonder what a part werewolf, part vampire, and part human baby would look like?! LOLOLOLOL! :D
It would probably be the single most beautiful baby in the world. A combo of Edward and Jacob? Waaaaaaay too hot for words :D .
OMG that would be the most AMAZING creature EVER! :D
Lion+Lamb=Lochness Monster!
JN
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

flutterbymonkeys` wrote:
FutureCullen108 wrote:
RussetRose♥ wrote:I wonder what a part werewolf, part vampire, and part human baby would look like?! LOLOLOLOL! :D
It would probably be the single most beautiful baby in the world. A combo of Edward and Jacob? Waaaaaaay too hot for words :D .
OMG that would be the most AMAZING creature EVER! :D
Heck, it'd be William Beckett! (He does have all the hair... and the fangz... and the sexiness...)
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

Hang on, who's William Beckett?

Everyone? The hybrid-hybrid baby is MINE. When it grows up, I'm stealing it. And we can have hybrid-hybrid-human kids . . .

Because if it's half me it will be even more gorgeous. :lol:
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
moon.cherry.twilite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by moon.cherry.twilite »

bite_me wrote:Hang on, who's William Beckett?
Lol, that's exactly what I was thinking.
If everyone thought Renesmee was perfect, imagine what her and Jacob's kid could do. It's so freaking awesome, it's scary. That kid could probably take over the world. And (if it's a boy) will have the ability to make all women fall to his feet in a puddle of drool. I mean Jacob AND Edward? Wow.

:shock:
OMDE= Oh My Dazzling Edward
OMHJ= Oh My Hot Jacob
GO HERE: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4364852/1/Y ... h_Twilight