Randomness numero 3 :)

wildroses
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Randomness numero 3 :)

Post by wildroses »

layla was on a little while earlier, was she not?

maybe i'm going crazy.

I JUST BOUGHT MY TWILIGHT TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

oh so happyyyy
*skips around house*
randomness bum<3
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

uh, sam i just texted them for you. if i have unlimited text....is that my standard message rate? plus is says text STOP to quit. lol, do i want to quit? i don't want to randomly get like a 15 dollar charge on my phone bill....cuz that would suck.

i like the version of umbrella by scott simons. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJbadyRZvaw i dunno what the video going along with it is, but i love the song. i like it slower because i think it goes along better with the actual lyrics of the song.

i am currently reading the big bad wolf by james patterson. i think i have a weird fascination with serial killers... :shock: but don't worry, i'm sure it's nothing haha.

my list....hmm
Twilight
Breaking Dawn-Eclipse
New Moon

Breaking Dawn and Eclipse are a tie....because i'm really bad at choosing between things haha.

this is probably my last post on randomness numero 3! :( good thing there will be another one haha. must go off and finish my spanish paper now. and maybe find some pop....but i don't think we have any!! goodness, i need my caffeine.
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

Sam - thanks *blushes* just kidding. Anyways I added all three to myspace, and now what exactly do I do?? I have a little bit of time, before I have to go.

Maddy - You're welcome :)

About banners....well here is another one, in honor of the Scream award's clip that we saw :)
You know the deal. if you want it just tell me :)

http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo98 ... wi-8-1.jpg
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

Whats with all this texting stuff?

My list:
Twilight
Breaking Dawn
New Moon-Eclipse

Oooo that banners is pretty awesome too!!
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
samajama

Post by samajama »

if you have unlimited, it's free. std msg rates means if you don't have free texting, it charges you like 15 cents or whatever your texts cost

you don't want to stop. i dont even know why they put that.... because it's not like they keep sending you annoying messages... lol but THANK YOU SO MUCHHH!!

yeah lauren, she was but sam was not here!!!!!! :( sam was in classsssss (ewwwwwwwwww)

shel: you can add the hsm3 skin to you profile and the widget, you just add them to your "about me" section..
once you save it, you can take them off again so your profile isn't all WOOOO HSM!!!!!!!!!! that stuff is the quickest, lol
thank you again!

maddy: my school is in the HSM3 spirit competition and we need more points, so you can text "townsend113" to 36789 and get us 30 more points! which actually isn't a lot but shhh, every little bit helps.
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
maddy<3twilight

I'll text then. I have unlimited. I just have to find my cellphone :?
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

SHEL! OME! that is awesome!(but i still love mine haha) that is soo great.. *swoon* that was one of the best parts of that clip good lord.. Shel you make awesome banners

Sam- i saw Layla earlier she sent all her time on the computer reading missed pages.. i don't know what i will do if we don't have a new thread tonight.. i can't believe we filled this one up so quickly! craziness

update-

bestie Finished New moon and is starting Eclipse tomorrow(booo) she says she has to recover from the emotional roller coaster that was New moon, i knew she'd feel the same way i did about it, it dredged up old feelings of abandonment from a crappy ex boyfriend, we both happen to date in highschool, she was with him after i was.. he was no edward, but i could feel her pain when he left her, when she was holding herself together.. ugh..

anyway she started new moon last night.. and finished it 1 hour ago.

Bestie can't wait to meet you guys!

edit- sam i did text for you! <3
Last edited by Lynzeee on Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

Sam - Sorry no more time tonight, my dad just gave me an evil look *shrinks into a little ball* because I was suppose to take my shower like 30minutes ago.
I promise I'll do it tomorrow though :)

Lynz - I go read chapter 7 when I get out of the shower, I'll let you know what I think tomorrow.

Random : evil looks scare me silly.
maddy<3twilight

Ya my volleyball team came in second for Gym. (I suck at volleyball though) :lol:
samajama

Post by samajama »

i want to read chp7 instead of doing homework.. but grr

thanks everyone who's texting for me!!!! i love you alll so very much! i'll give you annoying reminders daily!
you'll all be sick of me soon, but if we win, i'll seriously get you all souveniers from disney!!

shel, thanks anyway!! soooo much! :D

i'm excited about mtv on wednesday, what should i wear!!!!!!!!! :shock:
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3