Randomness round 4

kkswmmr114
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Randomness round 4

Post by kkswmmr114 »

The verdict is in, Carrot Cake is officialy FOE!! It fell apart AGAIN when I took it out of the pan. UUUGGGHHH!!! I HATE CARROT CAKE!!! But this time I think is salvageable... icing covers up alot. I just hope it doesn't fall apart after it is put together...

Sam- I can BS anything... I don't even have to read it and I can pull out a decent response. It's what you learn when you are an English major!! Lol...

Proud Randomnesser since Numero 3!! :)
E<3B
Private Jezebell Blacke of Jasper's Confederate Army
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

Oh? you thought I was reading.. haha ;)
i read fit I and the first stanza of fit II

i'm reading the rest tomorrow/wednesday

i'm tlaking to him FINALLY

he's sad though. :?
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Lieziewiezie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Lieziewiezie »

Goodmorning all.

I see you guys worked hard when I was a sleep, a new thread started and all of that. Nice work! :mrgreen:

Random: I hate technology some times. There's this warning light beeping and showing in my car, and I have no idea what it means.
Thanks MRK for the banner!
Is a proud part of the Gen Y Lexily to escape reality!
ChristinasHeadache
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by ChristinasHeadache »

Help! Ugh! I ate a boston creme pie and now I have heartburn... it's almost 2am!!! Aside from the fact Bella should not be in her undies in that shot... they are kinda plain if they were going to show her drawers they shoulda at least made them cute... with a pretty design or geometric pattern they look like boy drawers anyway just plain grey ugh! even stripes would be better! lol something PURPLE!!! lmao
eliselovesedwardx is my TwiTwin!
E<3B Team Edward, Knight in Shiny Volvo!
WreckingBall Operator in EDC Inc.~Lets break down some houses!~
Jr Staff Supervisor in Wingtear's Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe
Elisa the Spanker in Twilight Mafia

vampire_elf
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by vampire_elf »

When I went to bed yesterday Randomness 3 was still on (around page 94). You guys were busy last night! :D

You know the Lex is messing with my head, I think. I dreamt two consecutive nights of Rob (first night)/Twilight (second night). And I've never dreamt of Twilight or Rob before... The dreams didn't make much sense, though. In the first Rob was in my apartment (which didin't look like my apartment at all) for an interview with someone and the second was some kind of car racing scene with Edward and Bella and two unknowns in a red car (looked like a Mercedes but had those Lamborghini doors). And Edward wasn't driving but sitting in the backseat... :?

Banner by the amazing MRK!
Obsessed 20 something Twilighter
Lieziewiezie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Lieziewiezie »

Christina you're up late indeed.
About the undies: it is weird indeed, cause doesn't Twilight explicit says she wears old shorts? Not this cute kind :p

Elf. I really love you're in the same time zone as me. Finally chance someone is on the same time as me.
It's not normal I can be online during the day though. But today I can get on the internet most of the day I think. So yayyy!

Random: I found out what the warning symbol on my car means. That it's between 1°C and 4°C and there's a chance the ground is freezing and I have to be carefull. Lol
It's a buisness car, and I don't have it long. But that seems kind of usefull information right? It just scares the hell out of me when it starts beeping :p

Btw
This is the dutch cover of Twilight, where I talked about yesterday.
http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/img/world ... rlands.jpg
vampire_elf
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by vampire_elf »

Lieziewiezie wrote:Elf. I really love you're in the same time zone as me. Finally chance someone is on the same time as me.
It's not normal I can be online during the day though. But today I can get on the internet most of the day I think. So yayyy!
Btw
This is the dutch cover of Twilight, where I talked about yesterday.
http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/img/world ... rlands.jpg
You asked me what you can call me. Elf is just fine! :) Yes, it's good to be in the same time zone! I'll probably be online all day tomorrow and the day after tomorrow (cause I'll be at home). I have to work now but I can't resist checking the Lex in the morning! :roll:

Btw I like the Dutch cover. It's way better than the German because it's closer to the original!

Banner by the amazing MRK!
Obsessed 20 something Twilighter
Lieziewiezie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Lieziewiezie »

I have to work now too. And I am. Thank god I can do multiple things at the same time.

Yeah, I love the cover too. I'm just really really curious to know why they took a bit out of the apple. The cover for New Moon is excactly the same, I looked it up on the net.
I also like they kept 'Twilight' as a title and just added the subtitle. Twilight ain't even a word, but there wouldn't be some dutch word that could translate it and it would lose the reconisation.
In the book they do keep quit a lot english descriptions also. I'm not to found on some of them. Like they kept 'police chief' Swan. It's not that hard to translate lol. And 'High School' Forks is kept too. Think I think they could easily translate.
Whish they kept the 'do I dazzle you'; but then again that wouldn't have made sense :p

Btw, Elf do you got facebook?

Edit: So I found a site where they sell 'The Hunger Games'. And another site where they sell the Black Dagger Brotherhood.
Only money/time for one of them. Which one should I pick?
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

New thread :D
A little bit late but still.

Lynz - I absolutely adored chapter 7. Yayy!!! you put the other banner I made for you up :D

Mary!! - I realy have to stop watching the tv spots you post up here right before I have to go to school, I won't be able to concentrate. :lol:

Sam - I'll will help your school tonight when I get home, I promise. This morning at like 6:45 Your school was in 6th place!! moving on up:)

Random: Have to wake up my brother.
I give my friend my copy of twilight today :/
But thats okay, if I miss it, I'll just steal my brothers :)
Lieziewiezie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Lieziewiezie »

Ok, so I searched the movie again and it's finally listed under 'soon to be expected movies' on this site from Cinema in Belgium.
And.

Tada. Premiere date says november 26th.

I don't know if they're well informed enough and all. It's a big difference with january 1st, but I also read that I was pushed forward to december 4th.
I really hope this info is right.
This would make my world.