Randomness round 4

vampire_elf
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Randomness round 4

Post by vampire_elf »

I also searched the movie sites (German release 15th of January - it was the 22nd at first) and finally found it on an Austrian one.

16th of January :shock: :shock: :shock: How will I survive until then??? Any ideas/suggestions! Stupid, stupid dubbing!!!!!!!!!! That's causing all the delay... Well, at least they are showing it here (something to be grateful for)...

I'll either travel to the Czech Republic (release date 27th of Nov) or I'll watch it in London (I'm planning to go there around the 6th of January - that's at least better than the 16th)....

Lieziewiezie: Lucky you! Oh, we should probably better switch to pm! :D

Banner by the amazing MRK!
Obsessed 20 something Twilighter
Lieziewiezie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Lieziewiezie »

We'll take the personal part defenitly to pm. :) We defenitly can't get this thread deleted.

But I wanted to say for everybody that we better all wait for release date news till further into november. Till yesterday january 1st was the only date that was known for Belgium. Now I hear these others, but I have no certainty those are correct either.
So lets all wait, shall we :)

Random: Cold weather makes you pee so much. Or is this only me. I always have to go to the bathroom loads more when it's cold. Which sucks cause the toilet is usually a place without heating, and it freezes my butt.
Thanks MRK for the banner!
Is a proud part of the Gen Y Lexily to escape reality!
keight!
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by keight! »

i don't feel good :[
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

randomness~ Bestie freaked out about the TV spots that Mary has been posting!
I love that i got her hopelessly addicted to Twilight, its like giving someone heroin except twilight is clearly better for you.

bestie's Myspace status- I am OMEdwarding!!

love it!

anyway where is Liesbeth?
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
vampire_elf
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by vampire_elf »

Lynzeee wrote:I love that i got her hopelessly addicted to Twilight, its like giving someone heroin except twilight is clearly better for you.
Haha, love the comparison! :lol:

Random: I don't know what to cook to night! Any ideas? Probably some soup since I'm going to the dentist (last check for my braces before they finally come off ). And my dentist is my mum so she won't dare to hurt me (too bad) ;) But I'll be back on this thread in a few hours!

Banner by the amazing MRK!
Obsessed 20 something Twilighter
Lieziewiezie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Lieziewiezie »

Lynzeee wrote:
anyway where is Liesbeth?

Almost got in an accident with a stupid shiny volvo owner on the way home. Lol.
Seriously. This car is cutting my pas when I wanna drive in my proper lane, going a terrible speed, I was totally in my right. I'm giving him the 'have you lost your mind'-sign in my mirror and when he passed bye I did it again. He gave me the sign telling I had to look out (he had no right too, he was wrong), but he had this grin on his face. And I looked and saw it was this gorgous looking 25 something guy in a shiny silver volvo.
Lol, I found it hilaurious.
Altough he still pissed me off :p
Thanks MRK for the banner!
Is a proud part of the Gen Y Lexily to escape reality!
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

stupid shiny volvo owners!! i almost got nailed by a Ferrari the other day.. it rather common twhere i live, because i live 1/2 a mile away from the most ritzy town in north texas.. Frisco. I wish he had hit me, then i could have owned his car! A-holes who drive nice cars!

wal-mart was insanity today! what is the DEAL!

random song.. from autumn to ashes- short stories with tragic endings, Melanie's voice in that song is incredible towards the end once you can get past all the death metal screaming.. not that i mind it.

"standing so close knowing that it kills me to breathe you in" wow kind of reminds me of something..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUoOn_SJqb4

i am so serious listen to the last part of the song, its beautiful
Keeper of The Randomness
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

Hi! Home from school, but I think I'm leaving again soon

Okay soo my hannah who is NOW desperately in love with Twilight, even though she hasn't read them yet, is majorly excited, because I lent her my copy today. She squelled during class it was sooo funny. She is now also in love with Rob and wants to marry him, I told her that she is NOT the only one ;)

I am soooo excited because people are starting to ask me about Twilight, and I'm like GO READ IT GO READ IT GO READ IT!!!!!! It's an amazing book.

My friend Ryan whom I've known since I was 3, saw me give Twilight to Hannah, and was like 'hey is that Twilight"
Me: Yes, Why?
Ryan: Well one of my other friends was telling me about it, and I told him that you were reading them, and told me a little bit about them too, and now I kind of want to read them, Can I borrow your book, when Hannah is done??
Me: Are you serious?!!??!? Absolutely!!!! Wait you don't have to wait for Hannah to finish I'll just steal my brothers, and you can start tomorrow :D
Ryan: Cool.

You guys really don't know how excited I am, because NObody I know at my school has read it, and now all my friends are asking if they can borrow it, and I'm FINALLY going to have someone to talk to it about during school :D
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

haha thats funny shel! love it.. i know how excited you are.. i am going through it with Ashlee! she is starting Eclipse today, and because she is reading it, i am re-reading it for like the 100th time! yay!
Keeper of The Randomness
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

I am excited!!!
My brother says I'm too addicted, well he can bite my a**
I started rereading Eclipse last night too :)
I only read the first chapter, because if I started reading more then I would have read all night long.

I am actually worried about letting Hannah read New Moon, because she said that the whole situation with Bella deciding to move to Forks was really sad to her. I just told her that she is going to cry her eyes out in New Moon.
But she for real needs to read these books, because her life is so full of sh*t, she just needs something to get her mind off of her constant drama.