The Movie in the news

Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Re: Kristen & Rob on the cover of First

Postby switzgal » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:46 pm

gwylui wrote:http://firstmoviemag.com/reviews/features/new-blood



WOW that was an Asian Magazine. This movie's gonna be HUGE!!!

I hope it turns out great, so New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn gets made too!!!
User avatar
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
 
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:59 pm

Re: The Movie in the news

Postby melting into you » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:59 pm

During Gilmore Girls on the Family Channel they just ran the trailer for Twilight. Looks awesome. Catherine did a great job editing it down. Wow!!! It's going to be huge. I can see why the girls all scream for Robert, he makes a great Edward. Everyone looks and acts awesome in the trailer. Yahoooo.
Image
User avatar
melting into you
Learning to Love Green
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:28 pm

Re: The Movie in the news

Postby MRK » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:45 pm

Ok on MTV they have the Twilight Tuesdays...here is a funny Q & A portion of it:
An interview with Rose and Emmett:

Q: "There's a lot of stunt work. Who is the worst at it?"
Nikki Reed (Rosalie Hale): I could tell you immediately, but I don't know if that's, like, the nicest thing to say.
Lutz (Emmett Cullen): What?
Reed: He's asking, "Who would you say is the least athletic?" We'll have the same answer.
Lutz: Let's hear yours — go ahead.
Reed: No, let's say, "One, two, three," and then say it.
Reed: One, two, three ...
Lutz and Reed: Rob.
Lutz: Yes! Awesome.
Reed: Rob is the least athletic person.
Lutz: But he runs cute! His running is cute — and I rarely ever say "cute" as a word.
Reed: He runs like a mountain goat.
Lutz: They'll tell me, Emmett, to run in front of him to block him out, so he looks cool.
Image
User avatar
MRK
Fishing with Charlie
 
Posts: 890
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:02 pm

Re: The Movie in the news

Postby mananda » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:50 pm

MRK wrote:Ok on MTV they have the Twilight Tuesdays...here is a funny Q & A portion of it:
An interview with Rose and Emmett:

Q: "There's a lot of stunt work. Who is the worst at it?"
Nikki Reed (Rosalie Hale): I could tell you immediately, but I don't know if that's, like, the nicest thing to say.
Lutz (Emmett Cullen): What?
Reed: He's asking, "Who would you say is the least athletic?" We'll have the same answer.
Lutz: Let's hear yours — go ahead.
Reed: No, let's say, "One, two, three," and then say it.
Reed: One, two, three ...
Lutz and Reed: Rob.
Lutz: Yes! Awesome.
Reed: Rob is the least athletic person.
Lutz: But he runs cute! His running is cute — and I rarely ever say "cute" as a word.
Reed: He runs like a mountain goat.
Lutz: They'll tell me, Emmett, to run in front of him to block him out, so he looks cool.


That is freaking hilarious! :lol: A mountain goat? hahaha And he had to run in front of him to make him look cool... it must be really bad.

I can't stop laughing.
mananda
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:13 pm

Re: The Movie in the news

Postby switzgal » Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:49 pm

Twilight Tuesday was good today.
I was laughing at Taylor picking Team Switzerland just because he thought it sounded funny. Then he changed it to Team Jacob. LOL!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
 
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:59 pm

Re: The Movie in the news

Postby melting into you » Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:47 pm

can someone post the link to the Q&A all I found was MTV asking fans to post for Nov. 7th special.
thanks!
Image
User avatar
melting into you
Learning to Love Green
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:28 pm

Re: The Movie in the news

Postby MRK » Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:03 pm

melting into you wrote:can someone post the link to the Q&A all I found was MTV asking fans to post for Nov. 7th special.
thanks!


http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles ... tory.jhtml
Image
User avatar
MRK
Fishing with Charlie
 
Posts: 890
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:02 pm

Re: The Movie in the news

Postby melting into you » Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:49 pm

thanks so much!
Image
User avatar
melting into you
Learning to Love Green
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:28 pm

Re: The Movie in the news

Postby mlola619 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:18 pm

mananda wrote:
MRK wrote:Ok on MTV they have the Twilight Tuesdays...here is a funny Q & A portion of it:
An interview with Rose and Emmett:

Q: "There's a lot of stunt work. Who is the worst at it?"
Nikki Reed (Rosalie Hale): I could tell you immediately, but I don't know if that's, like, the nicest thing to say.
Lutz (Emmett Cullen): What?
Reed: He's asking, "Who would you say is the least athletic?" We'll have the same answer.
Lutz: Let's hear yours — go ahead.
Reed: No, let's say, "One, two, three," and then say it.
Reed: One, two, three ...
Lutz and Reed: Rob.
Lutz: Yes! Awesome.
Reed: Rob is the least athletic person.
Lutz: But he runs cute! His running is cute — and I rarely ever say "cute" as a word.
Reed: He runs like a mountain goat.
Lutz: They'll tell me, Emmett, to run in front of him to block him out, so he looks cool.


That is freaking hilarious! :lol: A mountain goat? hahaha And he had to run in front of him to make him look cool... it must be really bad.

I can't stop laughing.




ahahaa i was like dying of laughter through that whole thing...the fact that they said Rob at the exact same time? PRICELESS! bahaha mountain goat...lmao PRICELESS!
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
User avatar
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie
 
Posts: 839
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:58 pm
Location: Miami, FL

Re: The Movie in the news

Postby BuffytheVampireLover » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:19 pm

lmao I just posted that in the Rob Pattinson thread, I could NOT stop laughing. A cute mountain goat...

It's funny too, cuz Edward is supposed to be the best at running. Oh Rob, haha.
*Jenny*

"Why don't you try to dig a little deeper and find a bigger set of balls, because you're going to need them."

Hey Jacob, 'I told you so' has a twin brother; his name is 'shut the hell up'.


Image
User avatar
BuffytheVampireLover
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:38 pm
Location: Miami during the school year, Boston for the in betweens

PreviousNext

Return to The Twilight Movie

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests