Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Re: Photo Stills

Post by A.H »

I was wondering what the big fuss over the EW cover was about but I just googled it and urm :shock: it's really bad.
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
#1twi-guy
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by #1twi-guy »

Gosh I'm ao jealous that people got the illustrated movie companion really early, because amazon or something, but I have to wait until tuesday! I'm trying not to look at the pics online, that way when I get the book, it'll be a wonderful surprise. Lol.

The original twi-guy.
While people obsess over Edward, I have a thing for Alice. Hehe
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

A.H wrote:I was wondering what the big fuss over the EW cover was about but I just googled it and urm :shock: it's really bad.

*facepalm*

haha i remember when i saw that i first saw Kristen because let's face it- she was a freaking bombshell....then i turned my head to Rob :x ..... XD

i feel so bad for Rob, he thinks everyone thought he was the ugly one..when in reality it was just the stupid make-up and hairdresser people that did a HORRIFIC job...
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

#1twi-guy wrote:Gosh I'm ao jealous that people got the illustrated movie companion really early, because amazon or something, but I have to wait until tuesday! I'm trying not to look at the pics online, that way when I get the book, it'll be a wonderful surprise. Lol.
i got the illustrated movie companion on amazon like a week ago and it still hasn't come! grr. anyhoo, i reallyl like this picture of alice and jasper from the movie, but does anyone else think it looks like jasper is crying??
here's a link: http://s4.tinypic.com/2ew1xea.jpg
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
genuinesmile
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by genuinesmile »

ilovetwilight wrote:
#1twi-guy wrote:Gosh I'm ao jealous that people got the illustrated movie companion really early, because amazon or something, but I have to wait until tuesday! I'm trying not to look at the pics online, that way when I get the book, it'll be a wonderful surprise. Lol.
i got the illustrated movie companion on amazon like a week ago and it still hasn't come! grr. anyhoo, i reallyl like this picture of alice and jasper from the movie, but does anyone else think it looks like jasper is crying??
here's a link: http://s4.tinypic.com/2ew1xea.jpg
it does look like he's crying borderline awkward...maybe it's a scene portraying Jasper's "struggle" or the scene when Bella's in Edward's room and Alice&Jasper show up and she says "It sounded like you were having Bella for lunch, and we came to see if you would share." she does have a smirk on her face...:lol: and well it would explain Jasper's uncomfortable look because of his struggle and all...*shrug*...I'm so excited, i'm buying the movie companion this week :D
mananda wrote:For me, I guess I just like to torture myself. Like when you have a Christmas present under the tree in a gift bag and you could so easily peek but you don't bc you want to be surprised on Christmas morning. That's the best comparison I can come up with. :lol:

I've looked at a few that people have posted and said OME about, but I haven't scrolled through every picture out there. It makes the waiting go by faster if I don't look at all of them.

I do love reading these posts about the stills and reading everyone's excitement for the movie. It makes me happy. :lol:

ps: this girl I know from high school met Rpattz in Austin the other day. I was totally hating on her for a minute. haha
haaa...that's an awesome comparison. I've tried to stay away from the movie stills...but the lack of self-control makes it really hard. lol and i to-oh-tally agree...i too, love reading everyone's excitement for the movie :D
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

mlola619 wrote:
A.H wrote:I was wondering what the big fuss over the EW cover was about but I just googled it and urm :shock: it's really bad.

*facepalm*

haha i remember when i saw that i first saw Kristen because let's face it- she was a freaking bombshell....then i turned my head to Rob :x ..... XD

i feel so bad for Rob, he thinks everyone thought he was the ugly one..when in reality it was just the stupid make-up and hairdresser people that did a HORRIFIC job...
I know, poor Rob. They overdid the pale skin and don't even get me started on the hair and lips. And isn't Bella supposed to be ordinary looking?
mananda

Post by mananda »

A.H wrote:
mlola619 wrote:

*facepalm*

I know, poor Rob. They overdid the pale skin and don't even get me started on the hair and lips. And isn't Bella supposed to be ordinary looking?

when I first saw that picture, I honestly thought it was a fan's creation who was really bad at photoshop.
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

mananda wrote:
when I first saw that picture, I honestly thought it was a fan's creation who was really bad at photoshop.
:lol: :lol: I know, it looks really awful.
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

Oh my god! my friend has the Twilight Movie companion and it has TONS of amazing photo stills!!! most of them i've seen already but they are AMAZING!! i really want that book now!! :D
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
Stacia

Post by Stacia »

I'm wondering about 2 things and I've searched everywhere so I'm hoping someone can help me out. The cast did a shoot for In Style Magazine (back in September I think) and I thought that the issue was supposed to be released this month but it wasn't in this month's issue, and then I read somewhere else that the November issue of In Style is out and the photos of the shoot aren't in this issue either. I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about when the photos will be in the magazine?

Also, I'm looking for a picture of Edward and Bella at prom. If you go to the homepage of edwardandbella.net, the layout is a prom one. There are 2 pictures on the top of the homepage, but I'm looking for the one on the right, the same one in the box that says "welcome to everglow"..... I haven't seen that picture anywhere...does anyone know where I can see the whole picture of that?

Sorry if anyone already asked that! And thanks to anyone who knows the answers!