Randomness round 4

*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Randomness round 4

Post by *Bloodlust* »

Talk about random, I woke up this morning to the lyrics of Britney Spear's "Crazy"

On a completely different note, this is a Twilight clip I just came across on msn. It might be old, but I haven't been on a here in a while. It's the cafeteria scene...kinda.
WARNING: EDWARD CULLEN IS NOT EFFECTIVE BIRTH CONTROL! E<3B
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

*Bloodlust* wrote:Talk about random, I woke up this morning to the lyrics of Britney Spear's "Crazy"

On a completely different note, this is a Twilight clip I just came across on msn. It might be old, but I haven't been on a here in a while. It's the cafeteria scene...kinda.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!! JHSDLKJASDGFUIOAERIOASDOAUSDIGHFIUAOERYAODSHFAJSD

TONI! TONI!! THANK YOU

i am freaking out a little at that.. jesus.
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

OME OME OME!!!!!!!!! :o :shock: :o :shock:
I am seriously having the same reaction as Lynzeee over here :lol:

THANK YOU!!!!!! SOO much for that video clip:D
Shugo_vampire
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Shugo_vampire »

That was great. Mike looked so jelous. Im at the libaray and they all gathered around the pc.
ImageImage
More than Just a Twilight Fan...
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

OME i have watched that atleast 10 times so far..
Keeper of The Randomness
Kymberli
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Kymberli »

Lieziewiezie wrote:
Edit: So I found a site where they sell 'The Hunger Games'. And another site where they sell the Black Dagger Brotherhood.
Only money/time for one of them. Which one should I pick?

Go with the Black Dagger brotherhood. I am hooked on it and it beyond words. I am waiting for book 6 now and I am in love with Z as much as I am in love with Edward
wildroses
Fishing with Charlie

Post by wildroses »

OME OME OME!!!!!!!!!! THAT CLIP!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY SPEECLESS I AM!!!!

:D :D :D :D
thank you so so so much for posting that!!

anyways, new thread! woo! wow already six pages though, not wasting anytime with this one are we?? lol
today was so cold!!
oh shugo!! you live near me!! thats so weird!
lol i read that on the old thread and had to say something.

anways, i can't post anymore right now because i have to go watch that clip AGAIN :D
randomness bum<3
Kymberli
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Kymberli »

Holy mother of God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I think I wet my pants. That is by far the best clip that I have seen.
dancrkittycat
Wandering Through Town

Post by dancrkittycat »

i am at work and it's sooooo slow!!! thanks for the link to that clip, it was amazing, i think it's so cute how Rob's english accent slips every once in a while. Im so excited, tickets for the midnight show went on sale yesterday, i think i'm gonna drive over to the theatre and buy my ticket. My hubby won't go w/ me on opening night, since it's the week before thanksgiving, he is extra busy at work :| but i plan on watching it more than once anyway... so he'll watch it w me.

I am loving the lex, although i wish i had the skills to make a banner as cool as Lynzee's
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

dancrkittycat wrote:i am at work and it's sooooo slow!!! thanks for the link to that clip, it was amazing, i think it's so cute how Rob's english accent slips every once in a while. Im so excited, tickets for the midnight show went on sale yesterday, i think i'm gonna drive over to the theatre and buy my ticket. My hubby won't go w/ me on opening night, since it's the week before thanksgiving, he is extra busy at work :| but i plan on watching it more than once anyway... so he'll watch it w me.

I am loving the lex, although i wish i had the skills to make a banner as cool as Lynzee's
I don't hear his British accent, it sounds FAR north east, or Canadian to me, definitely not a Chi-town accent those are hard to fake.. haha

I didn't make my banner the Lovely Shel did! isn't it awesome! i have two, i am switching between. My husband wont go with me to twilight.. i am going with a few friends, one who has been reading the books, and one who just loves Rob. I wish i could afford to see it more then once, tickets are very very pricey.
Keeper of The Randomness