What's Your OCD?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Edward Cullen Fan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: What's Your OCD?

Post by Edward Cullen Fan »

I'm the same way about the bubble wrap.

Oh, boy. Here comes my list...

- I hate open curtains, windows, or even the slightest bit of chance someone can see the inside of the house. I get spooked by the idea of that.

- Every night before I go to bed I have to check to see if the doors are locked. Otherwise I can't sleep. If something isn't exactly right or if something was unlocked, even if I fix it, when I go to bed I'm still freaking out about it and it takes forever for me to calm down.

- I have to wash out my cups several times before I drink out of them.

- I can't sleep with my closet door open. But for some reason I can with my bedroom door.

- Adding on to that last one- I have to have a light to see. I have a lava lamp in case I need to get up in the middle of the night to do something. If I can't see I can never find my way back. If the door is closed on me I can't find the knob, which evidently makes it worse.

- I can't stand the feel of a pencil. I need the smooth feel of a pen. I almost don't use the pencil whenever I have to ask someone if I can borrow one. But I do use it just so I can get my work done.

- I hate when people rip pieces of paper out of a binder without opening the prongs and shutting them back. I also hate when someone asks you for a piece of paper, and as you're getting them out, someone says "I'll get it." Um, they asked me, thanks.

- I hate when people touch my books. Especially without asking first. I refuse to let them borrow them if they ask.

- After I wash my hands, I use a tissue or a paper towel to close the tap for the sink and open the door.

That's all of my OCD things, I think. I'm not OCD completely because my room is a disaster and I don't care, haha.
xvampiresxbitex
Settled in Forks

Post by xvampiresxbitex »

i HATE HATE it when people eat/drink loudly. especially when its quiet!!! if they do i have to leave the room.

i dont like people to touch me. i have to give people permission. i dont know why but it just freaks me out.
eizel
Learning to Love Green

Post by eizel »

mine is a little different.. Obsessive Cullen Disorder :D

okay now more serious
sometimes i do things twice or thrice just to make sure.. like

i have to brush my teeth before shower, after shower and after i get dressed... :?
ImageImage
Credit to http://kawaii-inc.org/ for my sad cute avatar.
im just sad Stephenie Meyer put Midnight sun on hold indefinitely
Ruby
Learning to Love Green
Location: my body is here, but my head and heart are elsewhere...

Post by Ruby »

I only really have one...I can't stand it when drawers don't get pushed in all the way. Like when they're almost completely closed, but you didn't hear that final click. The same thing with doors. I hate that.
ImageImageImageImage
catieolacullen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by catieolacullen »

Ohhh Lord, here we go!
-When I crack something and there's like the first pop but not the actual crack
-When drawers or the sink faucet isn't shut all the way so I can hear the click
-When I push the little knob down on the tub faucet and the water stops coming out of the shower head and drains out and all, I have to put each foot under the water three or so times then when the water's done then I have to tap each foot three times. Hahah how pathetic does that sound?!
-I have to wipe the eraser shavings off the eraser and the sheet or I can't keep writing
-I have to write my name perfectly or I have to redo it
-People are NOT allowed to touch my neck or attempt to touch my neck unless they have my permission. Hahaha. Whenever someone tries to I pull my chin into my neck and then cover that up with my hands haha. I'm terrified of people touching my neck!!! Though it may be more of a being strangled.
-If there's something under my nails it has to get out or I will have a spazz attack.
-Whenever someone says something painful, disgusting, or creepy or I think anything of that sort I have to rub the bottom of my left foot on my scar from when I stepped on a nail haha
-As soon as I wake up I have to put chap stick on or I can't function correctly, ahah.
-I have to cover my nose/mouth when yawning, sneezing, or coughing with my arm. Common courtesy, I'm not a pig. Haha
-I always have to count however many pages there are to the next chapter when I start a new one.
-My room cannot be perfectly clean, I can't sleep in my room if it's perfectly clean. I purposely keep my rooms slightly messy.
-Other peoples rooms have to get cleaned up so they're close to perfectly clean until I can sleep.
-My glasses cannot have smudges or anything obstructing my vision. Haha.
Well now that everyone thinks I'm psycho...
La tua cantante...
HATE SPINNERBAIT!
Is anyone else here a Sarah Dessen fan, also?
bittenbyEdwardCullen
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by bittenbyEdwardCullen »

-People moving my fan.
-Things out of balance.
-People that talk really loud to me when I'm only a foot away.
-The sound of a dripping faucet.
-Unorganized papers/backpacks/binders
-People moving/playing with my blankets from where I left them from when I woke up.
-Really clean blankets/sheets
Lioness Rampant
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Lioness Rampant »

I cannot stand smudges, fingerprint, oild, dirt, etcetera on the surface of aything that I have that is shiny and smooth, like my iPod, my phone, mirrors, anything.
when people don't shut the door of the microwave.
sitting still. I always have to be moving my hands in class, drawing, taking notes, doodling, fidgeting with my hands, etc.
also- I can't write with a mechanical pencil that has a smaller lead size than 0.7, preferably 0.9
ColormeBSG
sameasher
Settled in Forks

Post by sameasher »

When I take notes in a class/lecture or write anything down, my handwriting has to be really neat, everything has to be organized and color coded, and all lines have to be drawn with a ruler. If it doesn't look absolutely perfect to me, I rip the page out and start over.
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

Ah! Someone else has my tick about having to put my feet under the water after I turn the shower off! :D

Okay. Here we go.

If I scratch my right eyebrow etc, I have to scratch my left in exactly the same place. I've been like that forever.
I alphabetize my CDs, DVDs, etc.
If someone touches/picks up something in my room, it has to go back in EXACTLY the same place. Or else I FLIP.
I HATE it when someone else uses my hairbrush. I don't care if they're related to me or what. If someone uses it, it will be washed before I use it again. I also will not use ANYONE else's hairbrush.
My left sock/shoe always goes on first. Unless I'm wearing flip-flops. Then the right one goes on first.
Before I get into bed every night, I sit on it and wipe my feet off so I don't get dirt and stuff in my sheets.
No one can even TOUCH my toothbrush. AT ALL. Not even the handle.
Everything in my locker has to be perfect and in order.
And I re-arrange my purse constantly so it zips without catching on anything.
I can't use pens/pencils with a point size bigger than 0.7. 0.5 is preferable.
I have to smell everything before I eat it. Or else I won't eat it.
I smell new shoes twice each before I wear them the first time.
I don't have a door; I have a curtain(long story). NO ONE can touch my curtain without permission. It must be closed by me, I have a method of closing it that no one else can do. NEVER EVER EVER EVER open my curtain from the side with the door hinges. That drives me INSANE.

Hahaha. That's not everything, but I think it's enough for one time. I really am not psycho, I promise! :oops: :ugeek:
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
simple_love♫
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by simple_love♫ »

-I will not drink water unless it has ice in it.... preferably just a glass full of ice, I'll wait for it to melt
-the door to my bedroom has to be locked at night and closet door has to be shut
-I hate when people pull paper out of the binder rings so the holes rip.
-my room can not be clean no one can touch anything in my room with out asking with the exception or my best friend
-I will only lend my books to certain people who I trust not to hurt them (my books are special to me)
-people necking in the hallway at school kinda grosses me out
-my books have to be stacked according to size with my pencil pouch on top
-when people take my pencil pouch with out asking it drives me up the wall
-my curtain has to be pulled down if the light in my bedroom is on (I have the front room over looking the neighborhood... so you can pretty much see everything)

there's more that I can't think of at the moment....
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノKitty.