1) When did you figure out that "Gran" was really Bella? Were you surprised by the fact that she was looking in a mirror, or did you see it coming?
When she said that its was her in the mirror =D I'm not slow alright. I wasn't surprised but I didn't see it coming either. I was just like "Oh, that's ... interesting"
2) Do you think that the dream foreshadows anything besides Bella's fear of growing too old for Edward? Why or why not?
No, it was just her fear of getting older. That's one of the things Bella is mostly afraid of.
3) Were you surprised that Edward wasn't with Bella when she woke up? Why did you think he wasn't there?
Actually, I didn't even think about. I was still thinking about her dream. Edward probably needs sometime to hunt and be with his family, although he'd loves to be with Bella.
4) What did you think about Jasper's careful avoidance of Bella before they opened presents? Had you expected them to be closer after the Phoenix trip?
I did expect them to be closer after all that happened. He should trust himself more even though he tried to eat her but.. psh. whatever
5) What was your immediate reaction to the paper cut? What did you think about what happened after that?
It all happen so suddenly i didn't have time to think about it much. I was shocked. REALLY. I mean I know that Jasper has a hard time controlling him, but honestly Edward was going to kick his a-.. bee-hind
6) What did you think the repercussions of Jasper's accidental attack would be? Did you think, like Bella did, that she simply wouldn't be allowed to spend time at the Cullen's house any more?
It was all pretty drastic. Actually, confession, I already knew that Edward was leaving before I read the book cause my friend told me.
I was going crazy when she though. And Edward was always talking about how he would leave Bella if it was necessary. It's depressing to have it happen.
7) With all the mentions of Bella needing a new car, did you think that Edward had actually bought her one?
At that very moment no. She would drive her truck anyway.
8) What did you think about Bella's pleas for a celebration-less birthday? Did you think she was overreacting?
For an ordinary person, yes. For Bella, knowing someone like Edward, no. That's not cool knowing Edward will say young forever that Bella gets older everyday.
9) What did you think when Bella said, "Well, maybe Alice will give me what I want?" What did you think about Edward's reaction to that?
She means that Alice will turn her into a vampire and she totally pissing Edward off by saying it.