Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Renata and Chelsea

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

moon.cherry.twilite wrote: As for who's the most bad Why are we talking about a donkey? female Volturi vampire...I'd say Heidi.
Really, I agree Heidi has her appeal but I would think that Jane is the most bad a@$. She has the volturi muscle fearing her, you don't mess with Jane.

Maybe SM made Reneta a bit of a wimp to show that all female vamps aren't bad a@$. The female vampires we have seen up till that point have been Alice, Rosalie, Jane and Victoria...very strong woman. Maybe she wanted to have a female dynamic as strong as the male dynamic.
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
moon.cherry.twilite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by moon.cherry.twilite »

Wow I never thought about that. But you're right. Rosalie, Victoria, and even Tanya form a pretty strong group of female characters. TAKE THAT to all those so-called "feminists" who think that Twilight is misogynistic. :twisted:

Anyway...I'd say Jane is more sadistic...than anything else. As for the bad-Why are we talking about a donkey? Volturi men, I'd go with Alec. Or Felix.

Moving on (I believe that this is a Renata/Chelsea discussion thread? hehe)...what kind of human characteristics do you think they had to give them those powers? I can't really imagine a human who "repelled" in that sense...unless she was totally repulsive or something.
OMDE= Oh My Dazzling Edward
OMHJ= Oh My Hot Jacob
GO HERE: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4364852/1/Y ... h_Twilight

waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

moon.cherry.twilite wrote: Moving on (I believe that this is a Renata/Chelsea discussion thread? hehe)...what kind of human characteristics do you think they had to give them those powers? I can't really imagine a human who "repelled" in that sense...unless she was totally repulsive or something.
Well do you know how some people have that offish vibe about them. Its just something about them that makes you stay away. Thats the best I can come up with. I woudn't think it was that she wa repulsive because vampires are attracted to beauty, unless Aro could tell that she was going to have an amazing power and changed her anyway. As for Chelsea I have defiantly meet people who seem to have a knack for causing trouble and tearing people apart, she might have been like that.
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jane V »

waiting tobe dazzled wrote:
moon.cherry.twilite wrote: Moving on (I believe that this is a Renata/Chelsea discussion thread? hehe)...what kind of human characteristics do you think they had to give them those powers? I can't really imagine a human who "repelled" in that sense...unless she was totally repulsive or something.
Well do you know how some people have that offish vibe about them. Its just something about them that makes you stay away. Thats the best I can come up with. I woudn't think it was that she wa repulsive because vampires are attracted to beauty, unless Aro could tell that she was going to have an amazing power and changed her anyway. As for Chelsea I have defiantly meet people who seem to have a knack for causing trouble and tearing people apart, she might have been like that.
yeah i agree with the Chelsea thing, she was probably really good at tearing people apart or bringing people together, depending on the situation.

maybe, as a human, Renata had a talent for warding off unwanted people. like, she wasn't repulsive, but if she didn't want someone around, she was good at getting rid of them. you know what i mean? :?
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
moon.cherry.twilite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Oh yeah, what Chelsea can do seems very much in line with what a lot of humans are capable of...
OMHJ= Oh My Hot Jacob

Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

i think with Chelsea she could have been one of those people who with a few words and the right situation could break friendships up and stuff. but she couldnt affect true love

Renata could have been one of those people who you just feel like you have to stay away from. its not something that she did, just something that is natural for her[quote="moon.cherry.twilite"]Wow I never thought about that. But you're right. Rosalie, Victoria, and even Tanya form a pretty strong group of female characters. TAKE THAT to all those so-called "feminists" who think that Twilight is misogynistic. :twisted:

Anyway...I'd say Jane is more sadistic...than anything else. As for the bad-Why are we talking about a donkey? Volturi men, I'd go with Alec. Or Felix.
[quote]

hell, yeah, those feminists dont look that deep obviously if they see Bella as the only female charcter

bad-Why are we talking about a donkey? volturi man? - gotta be Felix - he has that sort of presence
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
moon.cherry.twilite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Yeah, Chelsea was probably like Richard III. You know...who talked everyone into hating each other?? Or was that someone else? Have I been reading too much Shakespeare again? Probably.

Anyway...yes. People who think Bella is the only girl in the book are just...gender confused. :P
OMHJ= Oh My Hot Jacob

Jane V

Post by Jane V »

let's see...powerful females in the book....Alice, Rosalie, Leah, Victoria, Tanya, Kate, Jane, Heidi, Chelsea, Soibhan, Maggie, Tia.....

even the other females who aren't dominant characters or who are more peaceful [Esme, Angela, Carmen, etc]aren't about to roll over and let the males tell them what to do! SM is definately not sexist and anyone who thinks she is obviously can't get over the fact that Bella is a human [for most of the series], and humans just can't compare in strength.

sorry, that was an off-topic post. but notice i included Chelsea in the powerful females :D

bad-@$$ Volturi man....i'm going to have to agree with Felix.

Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
moon.cherry.twilite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

And "feminists" have the nerve to say that Bella is misogynistic when she SAVED all their lives at the end of BD. SO HA.

Anyway...Renata and Chelsea...yeah. We should try talking about them again... :oops:
OMHJ= Oh My Hot Jacob

Jane V

Post by Jane V »

moon.cherry.twilite wrote:And "feminists" have the nerve to say that Bella is misogynistic when she SAVED all their lives at the end of BD. SO HA.

Anyway...Renata and Chelsea...yeah. We should try talking about them again... :oops:
yeah, we probably should. :D i wonder....is Renata in love with Aro, or is the attachment to him just Chelsea's doing? :?: