General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
rapidheartbeat<3twi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Bella's Vehicles

Post by rapidheartbeat<3twi »

everlong wrote:Maybe it was just me..but i loved it when Bella finally got a new car! Maybe thats because i like flashy cars (because of my dad) and I liked to see Bella getting one, what an upgrade. Aspecialy those guys talking about her car and takeing a picture. Hilarious.
I know! I loved how they were talking about he internet video they saw, with the flame thrower, and missle proof glass. It cracked me up. Totally Edward
"If you're going to have a lapse in control, I can think of a better place for it."-Bella-Eclipse
edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by edward4ever »

ChristinasHeadache wrote:I am sorta curious why everyone says the Ferrari was red... I never read that in the book. Just that the after car was a Ferrari. So where did we get the info that it is a red one?
Maybe cuz the picture that SM posted on her website of it is red. ??
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
ChristinasHeadache
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by ChristinasHeadache »

edward4ever wrote:
ChristinasHeadache wrote:I am sorta curious why everyone says the Ferrari was red... I never read that in the book. Just that the after car was a Ferrari. So where did we get the info that it is a red one?
Maybe cuz the picture that SM posted on her website of it is red. ??
I didn't know there was pics on the webby... guess i will have to search them out... thx
eliselovesedwardx is my TwiTwin!
E<3B Team Edward, Knight in Shiny Volvo!
WreckingBall Operator in EDC Inc.~Lets break down some houses!~
Jr Staff Supervisor in Wingtear's Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe
Elisa the Spanker in Twilight Mafia

bite_me

Post by bite_me »

I didn't even see the website, I just always think of Ferraris as bright, bright red. I've never seen them any other colour (then again, I haven't seen many Ferraris).
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
Sturpherz
Wandering Through Town

Post by Sturpherz »

Bella's truck did fit the "human" Bella and I can understand the before car Edward gave her when the truck passed on, but for the after car i pictured it to be a sports bike....

http://www.maxmoto.co.uk/images/aprilia ... alco_l.jpg

ooh so HOT! :D
"The most important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become..."
dragonrider713
Wandering Through Town

Post by dragonrider713 »

Sturpherz wrote:Bella's truck did fit the "human" Bella and I can understand the before car Edward gave her when the truck passed on, but for the after car i pictured it to be a sports bike....

http://www.maxmoto.co.uk/images/aprilia ... alco_l.jpg

ooh so HOT! :D
That is hot! I want that!
EdwardNJessi
Learning to Love Green

Post by EdwardNJessi »

You know...I never thought that the cars would have such a significant place in the books! haha. But, truly..they are sort of representative of Bella. I will always miss the Chevy Truck but, when I read that she got the Mercedes Guardian, I knew that a change was coming!!! haha. It was hilarious to be that she was driving a vampire car (Mercedes) and had such trouble getting used to it...and getting it to work. Then, when she finally became a vampire, she had no trouble at all!!! Love it!
LRP466106
Settled in Forks

Post by LRP466106 »

What page is the part where it says she get a ferrari on? Because I don't remember that part ha
edward4ever

Post by edward4ever »

LRP466106 wrote:What page is the part where it says she get a ferrari on? Because I don't remember that part ha
Wow! This is the most difficult question I have come across on here yet! I've been searching BD for awhile now and haven't found it, but I'm still looking.

All I remember is one line: Edward is commenting that he was right to wait for more of an audience than just Bella to unveil her "after" car. The guys (I think Seth and Jacob) went nuts while Bella rolled her eyes (or something like that).

I'll find it!! :x :)

Edit: I FOUND IT!! Whew!! That was tough! They DO only mention it once! Bottom of pg 630.
"Why can't we take your Ferrari?" Jacob complained when we met in the garage. I was already in Edward's Volvo with Renesmee.
Edward had gotten around to revealing my after car, as he'd suspected, I had not been capable of showing the appropriate entusiasm. :D
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
Vampire.Bunny
Lusting for Blood

Post by Vampire.Bunny »

I don't think that the ferrari was original

I liked the Mercedes Guardian, i agree with rapidheartbeat<3twi it is totally edward
ImageImage