Awkward Moments

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Awkward Moments

Post by Spartan »

I can't actually remember any awkward moments I've had but here's some slightly embarassing ones;

First let me say that In Primary school I had a teacher called Mrs Oxley who died a few years ago. And this happened a few months after her funeral.

We were on the Bus on our way home and I was like half asleep and really badly slouched on the chair. My friends shout's OMG it's Mrs Oxely ( R.I.P ) and I sat bolt upright shouting "Where?" looking around - It was really funny.

Also this other time I kinda slowly slid into the gap between two seats on the Bus and was just trying to get out of it when my Best frined who's a guy fell on me and we got stuck in between the seats lol. It was hilarious. Esp because he was a total imtimacy phobe lol. he still is qnd it's actually really stupid because when I say intimacy I mean being close to someone in any way that could be classed as sexuall. Stupid Bloke :lol:
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

Alright this is Family Life related(you know "" Ed.). Well my teacher always ask me the questions when you have to use "the word" in your answer. I know it's a bit immature but seriously it sends shivers down my spine, this is what happened last year.

Teacher: P**** how can you get a STD?
Me: Erm, the same way you can get a child
Teacher: What's the term for that?
Me: Erm... pass?
Teacher: Come on you know this.
Me: *points to'the word'*
Teacher: Say it
Me: I rather not

I always am asked those are the three forms of 'the word' *shudders*.
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
Shugo_vampire
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Shugo_vampire »

The most awkward moment for me recently is seeing one of my aunts. We were at my grandma's funeral and all my cousins and me were waiting for Ryan. He came and so did his mother who I hadn't seen in like...13 years. She divorced my uncle Jimmy. To add to the awkwardness...her name is Rosalie.
ImageImage
More than Just a Twilight Fan...
simple_love♫
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by simple_love♫ »

Shugo_vampire wrote: To add to the awkwardness...her name is Rosalie.
:lol: that is great!!! there's a girl in my lit. class named Rosie and the substitute called off her real name during attendance and it's Rosalie i almost busted out laughing!!!

back on topic....

our school has "challenge day" coming up where we all go to the gym and meet other kids from other schools and we're broken into groups with people we never met before in our lives then we share our secrets and whatnot. anything that is said stays in the gym. and there's a lot of crying that goes on and i find hat awkward. spilling your guts to random strangers and people getting all emotional with people they don't know. i start laughing then people get offended but it's not that i laugh on purpose. i laugh at EVERYTHING and it usually ends up with awkward moment.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノKitty.
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

We started Family Life in Health again and I came up with a new tactic; answer the questions in the beginning of class, those are the ones that don't need to use the word "" in the answer. It didn't really work today. He said the first question was going to be a surprise, so I raised my hand thinking it would be something like dominant and recessive genes, boy was I wrong.

Teacher: P***** how can you get an STD and a child?
Me: *growls* Well it starts with an "s" *babbles to no end*
Teacher: Stop just stop

At least I got out of that one.
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

Ha ha. That's pretty funny. But the other day in social studies (and I have a male teacher) I had really bad cramps. Like I could barely move without wincing in pain, and anyways. It was before class and I was just sitting in my desk grabbing my stomach, and My friend was like "What's wrong?" So I told her that I had cramps and she was like "Are you on it?"

(I just kinda liked the way she said it, instead of saying the word.)

But I wasn't so I obviously said no. and then I yelled out "What a rip off!" Just trying to lighten the air, and it got really quiet after I said that. And my teacher looked at me like i was insane or something.

Pretty funny. And awkward.

OOOOhh. I have another one that I just thought of. Okay, so in my school, the cross country coach is kinda perverted and my friend was wearing really short shorts, and he is a guy. And the gym coach told him that he was the best dressed student in the class and he was serious! It was hilarious!
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

Okay my Halloween costume is a hippie pirate(ironic, I know) and I had to retake a test for spanish during activity. My spanish teacher's room is in the 700 wing(6,7, and 8th graders) but I'm not in that wing I'm in the special 800 wing where underclassman do not dare to go because they are scared of us*muahahaha* so I'm walking into the front of the building when a kid asks me what I am, I keep walking and tell them and then I reach my wing and the kid stops, I ask him why, he said he was scared, I started laughing so hard, then everyone in my wing looks at me.
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

Alright this is one of my not so "graceful" moments :lol:
well it was my first comunion and I was so happy I was at my party taking pictures with everyone and stuff :lol:
and all of the sudden this beer cap appears and I accidently stepped on it and slid, I fell and hit my head in my uncle's chair :lol: since there's a video of this when I saw it I was cracking up becasue I remember I had to spend the rest of the party with a huge ice-pack in my forehead and when I took it off there was this huge bump It was embarassing my cousins wouln't let me live it down until like a month later (yeah they're that bad ) :lol: :oops:
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*
kimberlyy
Settled in Forks

Post by kimberlyy »

mmkay
this was yesterday on hallloween so me and my friends went trick or treating
then we met up with thease two guys from my school
same grade and stuff.so the one kid comes and gives me a hug but like he wouldnt let go lmao like i tried to pull away out of the hug cause it was starting to get awkward but he wouldnt let me lmao. kay so then we start trick or treating again and there was a scary house so i was like uhmm you guys go ill just wait over here then the kid was like dont worry kim ill protect you so he comes and waits with me and like hus me from the back and then we start walking and its all hard because hes right behind me and of course i tripped over my own two feet and he fell with me and then my friends came back and were like "woahh you go kim"
so emarrased i could feel my face all hot and everything lmao
It Hurts To know what will never be.
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

wow and i thought mine was embarassing :lol:
that's funny, one question was he like a really close friend because it is weird if you're closest friend has a crush on you :?
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*