Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Re: Worried About the Twilight Movie

Post by soozabooza54 »

I worry that I 1)am going to hyperventilate, and 2)am going to punch stupid fans in the face.

AND YAY 500 posts!!!!!!! Time to spend some time with Mike. At least the kid means well... :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
slayerchick303
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by slayerchick303 »

soozabooza54 wrote:Haha. Yeah... in the book they have the whole "talk to me so I don't go back there" scene, which I doubt made it into the movie - but I like that he gets out because it show just how angry he is... and how scary he can be... and how protective he is. Yay Edward. Love him. :)
I think that they might have a small portion of the scene in the movie. I am afraid that it might be a mistake to have Edward get out of the car because automatically people expect a fight scene. What if they DO add a fight scene there! I think that would pretty-much screw that part of the movie. That scene needs to remain violence-free because if Bella sees Edward beat the crap out of her attackers, it would not exactly foster effective communication for the scene in the restaurant afterward.
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

He's not going to get in a big fight. I'm not concerned.
E<3B
slayerchick303
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by slayerchick303 »

soozabooza54 wrote:He's not going to get in a big fight. I'm not concerned.
I hope so, but we won't know until we see the movie. I just watched the most recent trailer again (for like the 50th time) and I just noticed that Bella and Edward's first kiss scene happens differently than the book! It kind of looks like the first kiss happens in Bella's bedroom. Do you think that's right too?
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

i'm not really too concerned about WHERE they are kissing, as long as it happens ;)

and ooh yea tv spot 5 is best so far. i almost peed myself when i saw it. i screamed. it was awesome :D
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
Miss Cullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Miss Cullen »

WOW! That tv spot #5........whoa. Love it, the piano, the fast walk, everything. My favourite by far.
tsvety
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by tsvety »

I am NAWT worried at all! I just saw the latest TV spots (5 and 6) and...oh wait just a second - *picks up jaw from floor* - that's better. :D OK so I have NO worries, the movie is gonna be perfect!

December come faster!!!! (yep I'm from the people who have to wait a month longer than you lucky lucky ones!!) *throws shoes at everyone* Haha, just kidding, I loves me some obsessed Twilight fans :lol:
~Lina
*I'm on The List.* *The name's Pancakes* ^^
Image ^awesome banner by Narnia^
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

well all but one.
slayerchick303 wrote:
soozabooza54 wrote:He's not going to get in a big fight. I'm not concerned.
I hope so, but we won't know until we see the movie. I just watched the most recent trailer again (for like the 50th time) and I just noticed that Bella and Edward's first kiss scene happens differently than the book! It kind of looks like the first kiss happens in Bella's bedroom. Do you think that's right too?
He doesn't get into a big fight... just so you know. Most of us "who are brave enough that is because it'll ruin it for you" have read the script.

My not so worry for the morning....

I want to know what's up with that ALLEY part! Edward pressing into her... AH! That was hot. I hope I saw that right. It was late. I wasn't seeing things was I?

WOOT WOOT YA'LL
JAIME

Oh and I know this is a worry thread but lets not be negative!
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

Yes... the "alley" thing definitely made me think taht maybe they reshot the "you're sick from me carrying you and i'm going to distract you" moment. But maybe not. It's hot regardless though.

And lots of things don't follow the book exactly. And I'm okay with it. :) Spirit of the book, not the book. And all Steph approved. :)
E<3B
awesomejen1
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by awesomejen1 »

I think they could probably have a scene in the movie with Edward reading from the phone book and it would be Hawt! I mean...come on...Edward/Rob just oozes Sexiness appeal (S*x isn't allowed here, right?)
http://www.fanfiction.net/~awesomejen
Cool graphic stuff from MRK! Thanks!