General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
EdwardNJessi
Learning to Love Green

Re: The Volturi Coven and Guard

Post by EdwardNJessi »

Spartan wrote:I always imagined Jane as an Adult - But now I've read all that next time I read them I'll Imagine her at about 15

I'm with you Spartan. I always imagined her as an adult! Gosh, I'm completely thrown off right now. I've only read the saga once through....and I'm starting it over again right now. I'll have to pay more attention the next time I get through BD. How exciting! So many new things to learn...
Gitta
Wandering Through Town

Post by Gitta »

DumBumm wrote:i guess, that Dakota Fanning would be okay to play Jane, and it doesn't matter if she has blonde hair, she would have to dye it.

But i think Jodelle Ferland would make a better Jane, shes creepy, she could pull it off. If you click the link down below, thats how i always pictured Jane. shes perfect for the role of Jane.

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p233 ... ea5596.jpg

What do you guys think??
Ouch she surley looks creepy but also very beautiful she's absolutely Jane . I've always imagined Jane as a 20 years old baby becasue i think that it's crude to turn a 10 year old kid to an evil witch who enyojs torturing other people. But however you're right she's prpbably around 10-15 :D
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

Gitta wrote:
DumBumm wrote:i guess, that Dakota Fanning would be okay to play Jane, and it doesn't matter if she has blonde hair, she would have to dye it.

But i think Jodelle Ferland would make a better Jane, shes creepy, she could pull it off. If you click the link down below, thats how i always pictured Jane. shes perfect for the role of Jane.

What do you guys think??
Ouch she surley looks creepy but also very beautiful she's absolutely Jane . I've always imagined Jane as a 20 years old baby becasue i think that it's crude to turn a 10 year old kid to an evil witch who enyojs torturing other people. But however you're right she's prpbably around 10-15 :D
That is exactly how I feel ( the Jodelle Ferland bit inc ), though I'm not as strong on the "crude" bit It just never occured to me that they would have been kids.
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

What do you guys think??
Wow, she's scay.
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

she's quite freaky!

in my head Alec is quite cute teenager, if that makes sense. like not an adults face, more child like, but mature
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
DumBumm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by DumBumm »

Landiana wrote:she's quite freaky!

in my head Alec is quite cute teenager, if that makes sense. like not an adults face, more child like, but mature
Thats how i see Alec too, a child's face, but mature like an adult, probably dresses and acts like an adult too, were as Jane wants to have fun and torture... show others who's boss.

I wonder... The Volturi Guard are afraid of Jane, (well i got the vibe in New Moon were Jane comes to break up the fight between Edward, Demetri and Felix), that they were afraid of her.
Do you think that The Volturi Guards are afraid of Alec too?
moon.cherry.twilite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by moon.cherry.twilite »

I think they know that Alec is more dangerous than Jane, and can get you just as fast. But I'm guessing that they're more afraid of Jane because, well...it must be more torturous to be um...tortured, than feel nothing at all.
OMDE= Oh My Dazzling Edward
OMHJ= Oh My Hot Jacob
GO HERE: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4364852/1/Y ... h_Twilight

Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

moon.cherry.twilite wrote:I think they know that Alec is more dangerous than Jane, and can get you just as fast. But I'm guessing that they're more afraid of Jane because, well...it must be more torturous to be um...tortured, than feel nothing at all.
I think that they're all probobly really scared of him deep down but don't want to say it. He doesn't seem to be the type to brag about his power and I think the mystery of it beefs it up a little, it's just that everyone knows that Jane loves to hurt people for no-reason so there would be more reason to fear her anyway.
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

I agree on Alec being more mature, so I think the rest of the Guard would more respect him, rather than fear him, like they would Jane. Jane's probably gets under their skin a lot, and their respect is mostly from being scared she'll torture them. Alec sounds more dignified and a lot less hot-headed, so the Guard would get along with him, and maybe like him a little more?
bella_love3
Learning to Love Green

Post by bella_love3 »

i never really pictured Jane so young and definatly not Dakota Fanning. When i think of her i think of like the perfect child not a little demon child. i think i imagined jane to be someone who is older but looks young not actually young. thats just my perception.