manda87 wrote:You want to name your first girl child Isabella marie.
1) You stalk some guys wearing Team Mike T-shirts at a book release until they agree to explain themselves. After they do, you pull out every argument you can against them. (even after you've encouraged the fact that they added a Team Mike bowl at the voting table)
2) You pretend to be sick so that you can lie in bed all day and read Edward/Bella lemons.
3) You are finally proud that had you been a boy, your name would have been Edward.
4) You have added 'visit Forks, Washington' to your list of things to do before you die.
5) After reading Twilight, you have started driving just a bit faster than you used to.
6) You notice every time someone says a name that was mentioned in Twilight-even if it was just once.
7) You are willing to trade in your adorable car that you love for a beat up red pick-up truck in hopes of finding your Edward.
8) You've read all four of the Twilight books aloud, pretending that you are Bella, and acting out her actions.
Elena Cullen wrote:Your mother has to attempt to hide your books to make sure you study for finals
my mom started to read them when she stole them
You embed Twilight quotes into your daily life so that only your best friend understands
You only listen to your Twilight Playlist or songs from the bands on the Twilight Playlist on your iPod
3) When you register for a website, no matter what it is, and your screen name is somehow Twilight-related.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests