Photo Stills

Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Re: Photo Stills

Post by older_twilight_fan »

[quote="threethings"]
One question, In the compainion on page 135 is the picture of E & B at the prom. It's really bugging me that she's where that dress and leggings with keds, I thought it said she was wearing high-heels. Now I know she broke her leg and stuff but I really thought alice would not let her wear sneakers to prom.

You're right; Alice would definitely not let Bella wear sneakers to prom. But I know I've seen a photo floating around somewhere which showed Bella walking down the stairs at her house, in her prom dress, while Charlie and Edward waited for her. (At least it must be her house because why else would Charlie be there?) Maybe they changed this scene for the movie and Bella got dressed at home instead of having Alice and Rosalie help her get ready at the Cullens'. As funny as that was in the book with Bella resenting all the primping and pampering the girls were giving her, I think it actually seems a little more in character for Bella to wear Keds instead of a stilleto heel, especially when she has a walking cast on the other foot.

If I remember correctly, in the book I think Edward carried Bella to the car, into Charlie's house for dinner, and into the school for prom. I can't really see Rob carrying Kristen around all through the prom scene (lol).
Banner by TammyAZ
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

so my mom bought the movie companion book, that has some awsome new photos in it, and it has made me even more excited for this movie to come out! (which I didn't think was possible!) this movie is going to be awesome!
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

older_twilight_fan wrote:
threethings wrote: One question, In the compainion on page 135 is the picture of E & B at the prom. It's really bugging me that she's where that dress and leggings with keds, I thought it said she was wearing high-heels. Now I know she broke her leg and stuff but I really thought alice would not let her wear sneakers to prom.

You're right; Alice would definitely not let Bella wear sneakers to prom. But I know I've seen a photo floating around somewhere which showed Bella walking down the stairs at her house, in her prom dress, while Charlie and Edward waited for her. (At least it must be her house because why else would Charlie be there?) Maybe they changed this scene for the movie and Bella got dressed at home instead of having Alice and Rosalie help her get ready at the Cullens'. As funny as that was in the book with Bella resenting all the primping and pampering the girls were giving her, I think it actually seems a little more in character for Bella to wear Keds instead of a stilleto heel, especially when she has a walking cast on the other foot.

If I remember correctly, in the book I think Edward carried Bella to the car, into Charlie's house for dinner, and into the school for prom. I can't really see Rob carrying Kristen around all through the prom scene (lol).
Right, I just thought they'd keep with the Alice-Fashion thing because that'a a HUGE part of her character.*sigh*
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

I guess its pretty mean to speculate about the two of them...but can you say "Smitten Kittens" much?
http://www.everglowmedia.net/gallery/di ... 66&pos=108
The pic after this too where shes looking up at him still...I dunno...looks like he's her lobster (for all of you 'Friends' fans out there)
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

In this picture here(I believe it's in the compainion too) edward is shown running through the woods, but who is that behind him? If you look close it's not Rosilie.

http://a6.vox.com/6a00c2251d7d81549d00f ... 000b-320pi
ImageImage
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

threethings wrote:In this picture here(I believe it's in the compainion too) edward is shown running through the woods, but who is that behind him? If you look close it's not Rosilie.

http://a6.vox.com/6a00c2251d7d81549d00f ... 000b-320pi
I thought it was Victoria the first time I saw it...but I dunno...lol...maybe a stunt double for Rose?
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

why you say it's not rosale's they totally wearing rosalie's clothes...

just i thought it was always rosalie? (stunt double or not)
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
lag28wa
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by lag28wa »

MRK wrote:I guess its pretty mean to speculate about the two of them...but can you say "Smitten Kittens" much?
http://www.everglowmedia.net/gallery/di ... 66&pos=108
The pic after this too where shes looking up at him still...I dunno...looks like he's her lobster (for all of you 'Friends' fans out there)

AW GIRL! He's totally her lobster, 100%. I bet they get tired of us speculating about them, or probably Michael Angarano does, but too bad. I can't help it, they maybe a beautiful (read: sexy as hell) couple.
It is not length of life, but depth of life---Ralph Waldo Emerson
Banner by emaleth @ Vesparium
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

jlbower79 wrote:why you say it's not rosale's they totally wearing rosalie's clothes...

Yeah, but this is a very small pic. If you see the big one, It's definetley not Rosalie..... :cry:
ImageImage
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

threethings wrote:
jlbower79 wrote:why you say it's not rosale's they totally wearing rosalie's clothes...

Yeah, but this is a very small pic. If you see the big one, It's definetley not Rosalie..... :cry:
BAH! i just looked in my illustrated movie companion to see that pic, AND THEY DONT SHOW THE WHOLE THING! they cut off the picture in like the middle of the tree. at first i thought it was rosalie too (when i saw the online pic) but i'll look for a bigger one to see if i can tell....
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!