Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Worried About the Twilight Movie

Post by jlbower79 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTGSjoEPUfc

that clip doesn't show the piano... it's shorter! SO enjoy.... it's of Bella coming to the Cullen House for the first time...
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

ahhh thanks lol. i just had my sister screen the clip for spoilers for me. i'm assuming the song they're playing while they're flying through the trees IS her lullaby though, so i guess technically i've already heard it......so maybe i'll just watch all of it. yea, i'm just gonna watch it.

haha. at least i havent read MS yet. i still have that going for me...
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

Tengo Nubs. wrote:ahhh thanks lol. i just had my sister screen the clip for spoilers for me. i'm assuming the song they're playing while they're flying through the trees IS her lullaby though, so i guess technically i've already heard it......so maybe i'll just watch all of it. yea, i'm just gonna watch it.

haha. at least i havent read MS yet. i still have that going for me...
I think that song id Claire de Lune, Debussy, so no it's not her lullaby
jlbower79

Post by jlbower79 »

^ YOUR CRAZY i was hoping you wouldn't notice the tree part music! TSK! It's very little though so it doesn't give too much away!

HAHHAHA! WOOT WOOT!

btw midnightsun is my FAVORITE! It's so realisticly emotionaly real... and it's from a vampires point of view! But woot woot to you for not reading it.
jlbower79

Post by jlbower79 »

I miss Susan... she needs to leave a message if she isn't going to be ON! TSK! Worriness... that she having fun without me.

WOOT WOOT off to bed.. till tomorrow! Have no fun without me!

Dont dream of Rob (cause he's too busy with me) but go ahead and dream of Edward (though i bet the sex is better :? )

WOOT WOOT
slayerchick303
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by slayerchick303 »

jlbower79 wrote:*cough* he says it three times *cough*

WOOT WOOT Ya'll!

(please keep in mind that scripts change though... so who knows)
Well, I certainly hope that doesn't change! Yeah, I'd be happy if he even said it once! How stupid is that?! I'm excited about Edward/Rob saying the word "sex." Man, I am a moron to be excited about something like that. Somehow, it seems foreign to me that Edward would say that in the movie because Edward in the book is much too formal to use a colloquial term like that. He'd probably use the phrase, "make love" or something along those lines.
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B
celizabeth922
Settled in Forks

Post by celizabeth922 »

I'm screening the movie at the movie theatre i work at a day or two before it releases and im wayy worried! I hope it lives up to everyone's expectations! i really want to see new moon happen. and certainly eclipse.
slayerchick303
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by slayerchick303 »

celizabeth922 wrote:I'm screening the movie at the movie theatre i work at a day or two before it releases and im wayy worried! I hope it lives up to everyone's expectations! i really want to see new moon happen. and certainly eclipse.
Yes, a lot is expected of this movie. You're very lucky to be able to see it early. My worries are being somewhat dissuaded by all the interviews and trailers I've seen. I'm sure it'll be brilliant.
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

I was missed!?!? Hahaha. Don't worry, I didn't have *too* much fun. And I have to leave a message? That's totally what I did in high school... for my mom... yikes... :)

Saw Zac and Miri tonight. Cute movie. Very Kevin Smith.

Now trying to watch the Rome interviews and finding that I wish I knew Italian...
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
Miss Cullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Miss Cullen »

Ok yes the flying bit a little lame, but if that is the worst thing we need to worry about in the movie then im ok with it.
Also have to add that I love Alice's voice!!! All high pitched like Bella describes, and I think its very girl, very Alice. Cannot wait for this movie!!