General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Favorite Quotes from the Saga

Post by edward4ever »

LindsOuimet wrote:My absolute favorite, though I know I'll want to post more later:

"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. very dark, but there were stars- points of light and reason... And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddently everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. when you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everythign went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything." -NM pg 514
...And then she bursts his bubble (or mine anyway) and says..."Your eyes will adjust..." I wanted to slap her!! :x
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by LindsOuimet »

edward4ever wrote:
LindsOuimet wrote:My absolute favorite, though I know I'll want to post more later:

"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. very dark, but there were stars- points of light and reason... And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddently everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. when you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everythign went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything." -NM pg 514
...And then she bursts his bubble (or mine anyway) and says..."Your eyes will adjust..." I wanted to slap her!! :x

Meeeeee, too. I have a feeling, had I been in her shoes, I probably would have stood there like a fool and ruined the moment somehow, as well, though. Edward has a way of turning women into blubbering idiots, it seems.

Private Magdalena Devries in Jasper's Army
Bulldozer Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Randomness Bum!
Owner and Operator of Calming Coves Bed & Breakfast - Jasper says Relax!
runswithwolves
Officially Bitten!
Location: On Taylor's right bicep staring at the new Wolfpack picture

Post by runswithwolves »

switzgal wrote:
mlola619 wrote:I actually really enjoyed all the lines Stephenie put in the book to depict the reason for the Title...and they're in all the books which was awesome. I really liked looking for each one once i read Twilight and found that line of it in there...In twilight Edward says how Twilight is the safest time of day for them...in New Moon it's just after Edward leaves and Bella's alone in the forest...Eclipse it's with Jacob stating how he can't fight for Bella "in an eclipse" and i forgot where it was in Breaking Dawn, but i remember it was there. I just thought it was really clever the way Stephenie tied in each of the titles of the book, and it's not like it was random- each title was significant to how it depicted to the story...i really enjoy metaphors and i thought these were brilliant :D

I can't find the words "breaking dawn" either in BD. I hope someone can find it.
Of course my favorite was "I can't fight an eclipse". That was so sad. Poor Jake!!!
I was soooo sad when I read that :cry:. I love jacob he is my fav character in the books.
J<3B ~I <3 Ian~I<3Peeta~Team Zane RIP~I<3Fang
Taylor's right bicep ~ http://www.teamtaycob.webs.com/
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

"Can I ask you something?"
"What?"
"What's it like ...having a vampire for a boyfriend? Does it creep you out?"
"No!"
"Do you... kiss him?"
"yeah."
"Don't you worry about the fangs?"
"Shut up Jake, you know he doesn't have fangs."

---------------

"Can I ask you something?"
"What now?"
"What's it like... having a werewolf.. for a best friend?" "Does it creep you out?"
"it's the best, especially when the werewolf is being nice."
"Thanks, Bella."
~u-r-my-life-now~
Settled in Forks

Post by ~u-r-my-life-now~ »

I have quite a few quotes from Twilight.....
Chapter 9, pg 195
"About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him-and I didn't know how potent that part might be- that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally, and irrevocably in love with him.'
-Bella

Chapter 15, pg 314
"I love you"- Bella
"You are my life now"- Edward

Epilague, pg 498
"A girl can dream"-Bella
"Is that what you dream about? Being a monster?"-Edward
"Not exactly, mostly i dream about being with you forever"- Bella

Chapter 15, pg 320
"And you're worried, not because you're headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won't approve of you, correct?"-Edward
"That's right"-Bella
Conzoni al vento

Post by Conzoni al vento »

"Yould it be childish of me to hide in your closet?" Edward to Bella in New Moon. LOVE

\
ForeverCullen
Settled in Forks

Post by ForeverCullen »

(sorry if this one is redundant but) I totally laughed when, BD book II Jacob oh-so-clearly defines his feelings towards everything that has happened to him:

Life sucks and then you die.
Mrs.Cullen1710
Wandering Through Town

Post by Mrs.Cullen1710 »

Jacob makes me laugh! :D

Jeez, how did anyone stand living with him? It was really too bad he couldn’t hear Bella’s thoughts. Then he’d annoy the crap out of her, too, and she’d get tired of him. :lol: - Jacob Black on Edward (Breaking Dawn) Chap 13 pg251

Edward is so cute :D

We’re just lucky it was the pillows and not you. ;)
Edward Cullen The Honeymoon Breaking Dawn, Chapter 5, p.95
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

"Help me."
"How?" "By offering my stud services?"

LOL
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

switzgal wrote:"Help me."
"How?" "By offering my stud services?"

LOL

XD that was AWESOME! *sigh* now i really gotta go find the best quotes ever....
*goes to grab books*
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...