General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
AutumnRain
Settled in Forks

Re: Alice and Jasper

Post by AutumnRain »

I just love, love, love these two. SM should write a whole book about them ... they both have such distinct personalities and their relationship is so interesting.
LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by LindsOuimet »

I could and would read an entire series dedicated to this couple. I think the scene with Jasper describing how they met was one of the most touching in the entire series. The way that she finishes the story with him, gah. I cried, I'll admit. Just the way that he didn't even question her upon their first meeting. It was beautiful.

Private Magdalena Devries in Jasper's Army
Bulldozer Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Randomness Bum!
Owner and Operator of Calming Coves Bed & Breakfast - Jasper says Relax!
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Definitely my second favorite couple. It was kind of a mystery if they were together in the beginning, at least it was to me. Anyone know if they're married?
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
bella_love3
Learning to Love Green

Post by bella_love3 »

threethings wrote:Definitely my second favorite couple. It was kind of a mystery if they were together in the beginning, at least it was to me. Anyone know if they're married?
i dont think it is ever mentioned if they are married. we hear a lot about Rosalie and Emmet's relationship but we only read small things about Alice and Jasper. They have more of a loving bond than Emmet and Rosalie but we still didn't hear much about them. it would be very interesting to read a story from their perspective. i really missed alice and jasper in the breaking dawn = [
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

I've said this before, but I thought I read each couple was married.
I've read so many things I could never pinpoint what said this...
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

bella_love3 wrote:
threethings wrote:Definitely my second favorite couple. It was kind of a mystery if they were together in the beginning, at least it was to me. Anyone know if they're married?
i dont think it is ever mentioned if they are married. we hear a lot about Rosalie and Emmet's relationship but we only read small things about Alice and Jasper. They have more of a loving bond than Emmet and Rosalie but we still didn't hear much about them. it would be very interesting to read a story from their perspective. i really missed alice and jasper in the breaking dawn = [
I'm not sure if their marriage was mentioned in the series, but SM did say they are married. Unlike Rosalie and Emmett, they've only had one ceremony and don't get re-married everytime they move or start over.

Jasper and Alice are my favorite couple. They have such a great story and I wish they, as a couple, were give more in the series.
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
mistytwilight85
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by mistytwilight85 »

I love Alice and Jasper. Alice is one of my favorite characetrs, and Jasper is so awesome too. I liked the extra out take that SM put up on her site from twilight that goes into more of Bella being with Alice and Jasper. I wish she could have put so much more in the books about them. I can't wait until the guide comes out in December. That should have a TON of juicy tid bits about Alice and Jasper we didn't know. :D
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

I'm pretty sure Edward is talking to Bella at some point in one of the books and tells how Rose and Emmett get married (maybe when he says they'll probs have to go to their wedding AGAIN in a couple of years..) and then she asks about Alice and Jasper and he replies that once was enough for them..i'm pretty sure its in one of the books..not sure which one or page numbers or anything..so if someone knows it they may be of better help..
I think they are the 2nd best couple in the series..they never question or second guess each other..pure love :P I love 'em
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

I've always REALLY enjoyed reading scenes with Alice and Jasper. I was really touched by exactly how much Jasper cares for Alice...he almost seems DESPERATE for her. I can really see why they're drawn to one another, and i love it. Jasper's always surrounded by emotions- it's a power he can't control, and i can see why he NEEDS to be around Alice; she's always so happy and gives him that feeling of hope and joy, she's such an optimistic person and that's exactly what Jasper craves. He feels the need to be with someone who can make him feel like everythings alright. In many ways i feel like Alice needs Jasper as well- she's so concerned with how he feels, and if you've read the Midnight sun draft you know what i'm talking about. I really enjoyed reading that Midnight sun draft by the way, cause we were able to get deeper into their relationship.

If Stephenie wrote a book on Jasper and Alice, i'm sure it would sell just as many books. They have such an interesting story behind them- both coming from worlds of torment and unfairness...i also really enjoyed Jasper's continuous concern for Alice....

*sigh* they truly are a unique couple being that they depend on one another so much- and even though their personalities are so opposite, they go together PERFECTLY. I really admire Stephenie's ability to put two completely different people together and make their relationship so complicated and unique :D
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

AutumnRain wrote:I just love, love, love these two. SM should write a whole book about them ... they both have such distinct personalities and their relationship is so interesting.

yeah a book about the perfect vampire love.. hope SM is reading this.. that would be very very exciting to read about them and how did they start.. :D
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!