Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ellalou73
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Worried About the Twilight Movie

Post by ellalou73 »

Yeah but the clip we see from that hasn't gone through the editing process yet so it's likely that it's not as silly looking as that, maybe. I do love Alice though, and Emmett waving his knife at the very beginning, all of it is great.
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Tengo Nubs. wrote:wait, wait--are you guys telling me that rob plays bella's lullaby in this clip? because if so i can't watch it cuz i don't want to see that before the actual movie. i am adamant about that! by gosh i WILL stick to at least one of the promises i made to myself lol.

so yea, can anyone give me a spoiler warning here before i accidentally watch anything i dont want to see? thanks!
Alright, so i'm not really sure what this clips about and where it played, but, I really thought the flying and jumping looked really fake.....anyone.....? It looked so "superman" with his arm out flying to the other tree.
I can't hear a thing they're saying, but that's good, It won't be too spoiled.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ana; »

wow, the flying was a bit dissapointing.

but i can live with that.
MagicWings
Wandering Through Town

Post by MagicWings »

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/ ... ySpace.jpg

There wasn't a specific place to post this that I could think of... but I opened up myspace and was met with an entire page of Twilight... even a little bit lower down was another banner about it, just saying the name and date.

I never thought of Alice as 19... older than Rosalie... cause she played a Junior, like Edward.

Like someone else said: Edward saying "sex" is a bit... not quite right. Though in some spanish video that was posted recently, Rob says, "It's all about... [can't hear some of it/can't remember] they can't have sex." The first book isn't really about that.

I'm trying to stay away from the new trailers... I haven't seen the Rome stuff and I don't wanna see anymore, haha.
Anime, manga, and gamer fans wanted:
http://imagineroleplayforum.ultimarpg.net/portal.htm
shanon
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by shanon »

Wow! Just over night, they have taken off almost all the links! I am a little disappointed with all the flying b.s.
Still excited about the movie! I think my husband is about ready to "off" me- he's sick of hearing about it! Everytime I say "Rob" he starts to gag! Oh well- he's just jealous! :lol:
EDC,Inc- Dumptruck Trainee!!!
Pic for banner by someone else.
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

i just wanted to say (off topic) about Edward saying the word SEX ... because if you are having a hard time seeing Rob say that... then just imagine him saying "i have an erection" in HOW TO BE because OMG! I think i turned red when he said it... it was like "OMG HE DID NOT! POOR ART!"

Ok... laterz guys!

BE SAFE if you going trick or treating!

WOOT WOOT
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
lag28wa
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by lag28wa »

shanon wrote:Wow! Just over night, they have taken off almost all the links! I am a little disappointed with all the flying b.s.
Still excited about the movie! I think my husband is about ready to "off" me- he's sick of hearing about it! Everytime I say "Rob" he starts to gag! Oh well- he's just jealous! :lol:

LOL! Ditto with the husband thing. I knew today that when he signed into his myspace, he'd be like "Oh God! Its' everywhere!" It's bad enough he has to hear it from me all the time. There's just no getting away from Twilight! Woot Woot!

I couldn't really get too much of a feel for the tree stuff in that scene, just because my eyesight sucks and it wasn't clear at all on my computer. I don't think I'll be disappointed either way, it'll just be different than I maybe imagined, but I am trying hard not to have expectations. Except that Edward is hot (which he is) and that they kiss (which they do) so I'll be okay.

I haven't read the script but i figured it was used in the discussion about their romantic histories that they have? And when she asks him if he's attracted to her "in that way", to which he replies something like "I may not be human, but I am a man..." WHICH I LOVE! Horny Edward is hilarious! Can I say horny here? LOL

ETA: JAMIE! Rob should not say things like that, someone could have a heart attack and die, like me for instance. I want to see that movie. Or a clip of him saying that, lol. After that, I agree the word sex would not seem as riske, haha! And I can totally see Rob saying sex anyways, he's said it before in interviews, and damn, he's just a regular guy to me, except that he's ungodly gorgeous, yeah, ha, except for that...
It is not length of life, but depth of life---Ralph Waldo Emerson
Banner by emaleth @ Vesparium
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

i would love to cheer a beer with him... woot woot.
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

Yay beer! And speaking of, I'm off to celebrate halloween as Wonderwoman! I'm especially proud of my eye make up. Ooooh purdy. :)

Just wanted to say HI and I hope you are all as excited about Twilight as I am ( I KNOW YOU ARE WHEEEE)! Just imagine - a mere three weeks from now, we will have all seen it. At least once. Ha. :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

AHHH MY FRIEND JUST CALLED AND SAYS SHE GOT TICKETS FOR THE MIDNIGHT SHOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!!!

Ok.. breath Sooz... breath... :)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN YALL! TA TA!
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/